Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 08:47 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,822,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Man on tape identified they believe. Girls name is Madison they believe because he called her that on the tape.
We need to find this little girl and put this sick bast*rd in jail!

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (http://www.lvmpd.com/crime/wanted_fugitives_stiles.html - broken link)

'Person of interest' sought in sex video - Crime & Punishment - MSNBC.com

http://www.nyecountysheriff.net/ncso_seeking_to_identify_victim_of_crime.pdf (broken link)

Phone: 775-751-7000 Fax: 775-751-4232

Nye County Sheriff's Office

Please everyone if you know them call the police.
You know what is funny? Some states like Vermont and Massachussetts REFUSE to pass something called "Jessica's Law", which calls for minimum mandatory sentencing for child molestors like this one.

Now you know what is even worse? The ACLU wants pedophiles like this one , Jack McClellan and the North American Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) to CONTINUE TO TEACH monsters like these men on HOW to lure, kidnap, and then molest CHILDREN!

If this Nevada barbarian who is on VIDEO RAPING A CHILD (there is no controversy here, he IS on tape raping a little girl), was in Vermont or Massachussetts, he would probably get probation from one of the lovely liberal judges we keep seeing on O'Reilly giving child molesters probation.

The whole thing makes me nauseous!! I want this guy to get LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE. He is beyond recovery. He is a member of the barbarian horde. I'd give him the DEATH PENALTY, but he is not eligible for it (only 1st Degree Murder makes someone eligible). >_<
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2007, 09:17 PM

1,354 posts, read 4,573,079 times
I'm telling you, we need to start castrating them, jail is not the solution, OBVIOUSLY. Not to mention, these guys continue to get minimal charges and then released back into society with good behaviour. It's ridiculous. There is obviously no way to rehabilitate this species, but we're supposed to just accept that they've served their time and allow them back into our communities.

The funny thing is with this particular situation, I can't understand how the parents did not see the news broadcasts with their child So far no one is saying how this guy was affiliated with the family, but I bet 10 to 1 that the mother of the little girl was dating this scum bag.

I dunno, this is a sick case and pisses me off to know end! If it were my child, I don't know that I would allow the police/justice system to deal with him - i'd handle it myself

Old 09-28-2007, 09:44 PM

2,011 posts, read 3,867,948 times
Now that they've found that poor little girl and reunited her with her family, they need to find this bastard fast! Then jusr turn him over th her family to do with him whatever they want to. I can tellyou he'd be PLEADING to die when i got a hold of him! These scum need to die HORRIBLE deaths!! Preying on little children is the lowest of the low.

As a side note... I'm NO fan of "bleeding hearts" but I really don't think there are many if any that condone these slimy bastards.

The ACLU should be investigated, it's leaders sent to prison and totally disbanded!

Old 09-28-2007, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayannaaaliyah View Post
I'm telling you, we need to start castrating them, jail is not the solution, OBVIOUSLY. Not to mention, these guys continue to get minimal charges and then released back into society with good behaviour. It's ridiculous. There is obviously no way to rehabilitate this species, but we're supposed to just accept that they've served their time and allow them back into our communities.

The funny thing is with this particular situation, I can't understand how the parents did not see the news broadcasts with their child So far no one is saying how this guy was affiliated with the family, but I bet 10 to 1 that the mother of the little girl was dating this scum bag.

I dunno, this is a sick case and pisses me off to know end! If it were my child, I don't know that I would allow the police/justice system to deal with him - i'd handle it myself
The ACLU will never let us castrate a pshyco like him. He needs to get LIFE IN PRISON W/O PAROLE. There is no other way. The guy is a career pedophile. Again, if he had done this in Florida or a state with Jessica's Law, he would get a MINIMUM of 30 years mandatory. The problem is that he gets some liberal judge who feels bad for the pedophile and gives him probation. Enough is enought. This girl was 5 or 6 years old when this happened and her body is not damaged beyong belief, she will have several consequences for the rest of her life.

LET'S PUT PRESSURE ON THE PROSECUTORS TO PUSH FOR LIFE SENTENCES AND NO PLEA DEALS FOR THOS BARBARIAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post
Now that they've found that poor little girl and reunited her with her family, they need to find this bastard fast! Then jusr turn him over th her family to do with him whatever they want to. I can tellyou he'd be PLEADING to die when i got a hold of him! These scum need to die HORRIBLE deaths!! Preying on little children is the lowest of the low.

As a side note... I'm NO fan of "bleeding hearts" but I really don't think there are many if any that condone these slimy bastards.

The ACLU should be investigated, it's leaders sent to prison and totally disbanded!
I am sorry to say, there ARE plenty of liberal judges out there who condone this behavior. Check out Bill O'Reilly. He keeps exposing these judges. These are usually in Vermont, Maryland, Masschussetts, NYC, etc.

I agree. The ACLU is largely at fauilt here for protecting NAMBLA and other pedophiles who post techniques on how to rape kids online and say "it's free speech". This has to stop in this country! American kids have the right to be protected.

Again, guys like this need to get LIFE after the first sex predator offense. That is the least they need. These people cannot change. It is 1 in a million predators who change.

Old 09-28-2007, 10:58 PM

1,354 posts, read 4,573,079 times
The liberal Judges are probably undercover child molestors themselves. Also are the Judges elected to the bench in those states? If so, what does that say about the community electing them to the bench?

ACLU - is a joke. They have no idea what side of the fence they want to be on. I'm absolutely floored that they even still exist - where does their funding come from?

Life in prison is only forcing tax payers to pay for his luxuries.

Old 09-29-2007, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayannaaaliyah View Post
The liberal Judges are probably undercover child molestors themselves. Also are the Judges elected to the bench in those states? If so, what does that say about the community electing them to the bench?

ACLU - is a joke. They have no idea what side of the fence they want to be on. I'm absolutely floored that they even still exist - where does their funding come from?

Life in prison is only forcing tax payers to pay for his luxuries.
Oh, I bet these VT, MA, NJ, MD judges are probably pedophiles themselves. Otherwise, they would not advocate probation for child molestors. Until some Senator's kids or judge's kids begin being molested, this problem will continue.

The ACLU is funded by an Hungarian extremist named George Soros. An anti-American mogul who wants to force the USA to globalize completely and turn over control of US troops to the UN.

Hey, I'd rather give this guy THE DEATH PENALTY, but that is not possible, unless he kills his child victims. Sadly, the taxpayers will have to pay for his incarceration. We cannot have him, NAMBLA members, and the Jack McClellans of the world runnign loose with kids running about.

I hate the thought of my tax Dollars going to feed this bastard. He should be seated in "old faithful" electric chair and given a nice shock. Too bad we have to fund this guy's incarceration Hey, maybe we can ship him out of the country to an Iranian prison or something.

Old 09-29-2007, 09:47 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,305,558 times
Theres a lot more to this story than just one child molesting rapist lowlife scum, this guy was a friend of a friend? what the hell was he doing with posesion of the child? she was three years old, her mother had to be giving her a bath every day so why wouldn't she have known she was raped? theres no way she wouldn't have known. the girl wasn't reunited with her family, she's been there all along.
We have only hit the tip of the iceberg, my personal opinion right now is that the family is going to be involved.

Old 09-29-2007, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Theres a lot more to this story than just one child molesting rapist lowlife scum, this guy was a friend of a friend? what the hell was he doing with posesion of the child? she was three years old, her mother had to be giving her a bath every day so why wouldn't she have known she was raped? theres no way she wouldn't have known. the girl wasn't reunited with her family, she's been there all along.
We have only hit the tip of the iceberg, my personal opinion right now is that the family is going to be involved.
I agree, this is going to getr eally ugly. But the fact remains that this guy is a CAREER PEDOPHILE and for some reason he is out on the streets!!

Why is he not in prison serving 10-30 years??? This is NOT his first child rape!! Who is the judge who let this barbarian go free?? Was he paroled by a liberal prision system, like the two Connecticut monsters that were paroled just to rape 3 women, set them on fire alive???

We need answers in this country!! WHY are child molesters given light sentences??? WHY are states like Masschussetts, Vermont, Maryland, NYC etc giving child molesters PROBABTION??? Why are the judges with liberal points of view giving pedophiles probabtion? What is the judicial rationalle for doing that??

Old 09-29-2007, 03:53 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,029,141 times
Before everyone slams the ACLU: they have done a lot of good as well.

Back to the Nevada pedophile; there is more than meets the eye--------in the bad sense I suspect.

Old 09-29-2007, 05:35 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,151,514 times
In speaking with my mom today she said, "It's not even like she was eleven or twelve.."

OMG...my kids are 10 & 13. How could she say that?

I agree with several posts- how could the mother NOT know something was wrong? I know when my 13 YO has "broken up" with his "girlfriend" of the week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies