Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 06:55 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,399,062 times

Advertisements

I think there is more to this story. I want to know how they know stiles and all that. Is the girl in a good home. I mean kids are abused by people who you think are ok. There are just allot of unanswered questions.
That poor kid my heart aches for all children that these monsters abuse and there are so many.
Ya know there are people who say all the provocative clothes our kids are wearing and the suggestive sexual nature of our music videos are giving way to the preditors to prey on our kids even more.
They are twisted and sick and all that plays into their sick mind and turns them on.
All these sex sites on the internet of the barley legal sites I mean OMG.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2007, 06:58 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,029,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
I think there is more to this story. I want to know how they know stiles and all that. Is the girl in a good home. I mean kids are abused by people who you think are ok. There are just allot of unanswered questions.
That poor kid my heart aches for all children that these monsters abuse and there are so many.
Ya know there are people who say all the provocative clothes our kids are wearing and the suggestive sexual nature of our music videos are giving way to the preditors to prey on our kids even more.
They are twisted and sick and all that plays into their sick mind and turns them on.
All these sex sites on the internet of the barley legal sites I mean OMG.
I sense that as well........almost as if Meth was involved-------tweekers will gladly sell their own children for that hit on the glass pipe.

Meth is evil.

Old 09-29-2007, 07:48 PM

1,354 posts, read 4,573,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I sense that as well........almost as if Meth was involved-------tweekers will gladly sell their own children for that hit on the glass pipe.

Meth is evil.
That's what I'm thinking too.

To the other poster talking about the Judges in MD; VA, etc. It's not just those states. I'm in Texas and they're all over the place not to mention there is nothing on the books for Harris County that bars them from living near schools; bus stops; playgrounds, etc. I looked up the convicted ones in my neighborhood and there's this old a*s freak who lives a few blocks over. Well his house sits right where several kids catch the bus (imagine his delight). Not to mention one day I'm driving past, his freakin' garage looks like a Toys R Us and there's this little girl (at least 6 or 7) right there in the driveway playing. I don't know if it's his daughter; granddaughter; girlfriends child or what, but I was appauled, to say the least.

Something needs to change and change quickly because I smell vigilante behaviour coming.

Old 09-29-2007, 07:52 PM

2,011 posts, read 3,867,948 times
[quote=ArizonaBear;1611436]Before everyone slams the ACLU: they have done a lot of good as well.

WHAT good had the ACLU EVER done???

Old 09-30-2007, 11:07 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,305,558 times
I'm suprised the news has not brought up the question of how the mother could not tell something had happened to her three year okd daughter, i really expected some breaking news about this today. i was hoping to see this guy caught or dead and I hope anybody that had anything to do with this is punished.

Old 09-30-2007, 12:53 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,029,141 times
[quote=jeepejeep;1612802]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Before everyone slams the ACLU: they have done a lot of good as well.

WHAT good had the ACLU EVER done???
ACLU sticking up for a Christian preacher

Read and get back to me........

Old 10-01-2007, 06:49 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,867,948 times
OK, there's one they got right maybe. Just because prisoners have the right to worship as they see fit, doesn't mean they have the right to preach. I don't see the harm in the guy preching though so I see the point in reversing the ruling. But their support of NAMBLA and many other times they've supported criminals and low lifes more that outweighs this. They're a corrupt organization.

Old 10-01-2007, 07:12 AM

30,286 posts, read 51,783,973 times
I have a friend from that town, and she posted this update on her MySpace page (from county police - sorry it's so long, but I don't know the original link!):

" PAHRUMP, Nev. (AP) -- A young girl who was seen being sexually assaulted in a homemade videotape was found Friday and is safe with relatives and sheriff's officials, authorities said.

That line in the second paragraph really makes me sick... "she seems like a happy 7-year-old girl" - don't think so. Btw, I'm as liberal as they come, and think this waste of a human should be hung by his you-know-what.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-03-2007 at 02:51 AM.. Reason: [cut - too much of the article reposted]

Old 10-01-2007, 01:59 PM

35 posts, read 54,834 times
This story is so sickening. I cannot imagine what sort of monster would hurt an innocent little girl. I cannot believe the things people do to children. I truly hope some renegades get a hold of this pervert and absolutely torture him. Nothing could be bad enough for this animal.

But here's what I really don't get, and other posters have alluded to as well: How did this creep have access to this girl? I have a two year old, and I literally know where she is EVERY SECOND of the day. We do not take chances with her. She is almost always with my husband or myself. I realize we are very protective of her, but when you hear stories like this, I think one cannot be protective enough.

Where is this girls father? My husband and I would never allow my daughter to be alone for any reason with a male acquaintance. Why take a chance? You never know.

And for the life of me, I have no idea how this mother could not have known her daughter had been raped. First of all, the child had to have been in severe physical pain. Secondly, nearly all three year olds are verbal, so it's safe to assume she must have said that something had happened. Third, you still bathe a three year old, you still help them go to the bathroom and help them get dressed. Fourth, there is no way I'm believing that the girl just returned to her happy go lucky self after the rape. She had to have behaved differently.

I agree with what others here have already said. There's much more to this story, and I cannot help but suspect that the mother knows a great deal more than she will admit to.

Old 10-01-2007, 03:16 PM

16,226 posts, read 27,315,402 times
Last night's news had a brief interview with a woman (not the mother) who was weepy and emotional because she believes she unknowingly facilitated this connection between the girl and the vile scumbag. She thinks the rape may have actually occurred in the bedroom of her own home. I am guessing that perhaps she was entrusted with sitting for the baby and she in turn passed the buck to this guy whom she may have been dating at the time or ??? They didn't really explain the details.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies