Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 11:59 AM

236 posts, read 441,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
This story dropped off the face of the earth but oh my, Britney is #1, thats just good news right there I tell ya.
I came in here to see if there was anything new on this story because I haven't seen anything on the News. What a twisted world we live in when our Media are more concerned with, as you mentioned, Britney Spears. I am with all of you, there is more to this story. I live about 4 1/2 hours from Pahrup, NV where this took place. It is IMO a drug infested white trash town. I can almost guarentee drugs were involved. The mom had to know. That little baby's body would have been torn up, how could you miss that?? I knew when my children were hurt. They would say" Mommy I hurt here." and point.I want to throw up. I posted before about this ,this little girls will be affected by this for the rest of her life. I hope that monster rots in HELL!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2007, 12:49 PM

3,951 posts, read 7,174,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinasgt2005 View Post
I came in here to see if there was anything new on this story because I haven't seen anything on the News. What a twisted world we live in when our Media are more concerned with, as you mentioned, Britney Spears. I am with all of you, there is more to this story. I live about 4 1/2 hours from Pahrup, NV where this took place. It is IMO a drug infested white trash town. I can almost guarentee drugs were involved. The mom had to know. That little baby's body would have been torn up, how could you miss that?? I knew when my children were hurt. They would say" Mommy I hurt here." and point.I want to throw up. I posted before about this ,this little girls will be affected by this for the rest of her life. I hope that monster rots in HELL!!!!!!
The bastard deserves to be disemboweled!!!!!

Old 10-05-2007, 09:24 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,404,410 times
Go to AMW.
amw.com | Chester Stiles - Fugitive

Among the leads gained from the interviews:
The former roommate says that Stiles may be armed and dangerous and will not go down without a fight. He also claims that while Stiles may be cunning and manipulative, he's not smart enough to outfox authorities forever.
Allen gave valuable clues to aid in the hunt for her former flame.
When Stiles visited her early last month, she said his appearance had changed dramatically: his hair was much longer, his mustache was gone, and he had gained weight.
Allen also told AMW that Stiles may have a travelling companion -- a pregnant bullmastiff that goes by the name 'Serenity'.

Old 10-05-2007, 09:31 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,404,410 times
Here are local links:

Woman who dated Chester Stiles speaks out

Could Chester Stiles be hiding out here in town?

Old 10-08-2007, 12:52 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,310,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
thanks for the info, looks like the main stream news dropped this story
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies