Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 01:47 PM

236 posts, read 441,360 times

Advertisements

I have just finished reading a news report that is asking for the publics help in identifying a little girl(who is believed to be 4-5 years old) and an adult male who are shown on a video found in the possession of another male adult.I do not even consider the man in the video to be a human being,he is a violet and evil monster. This monster had himself video taped while he violently sexually assuallted this little girl. The news stations do not show the contents of the video they just show the mans face and the little girl. The police say that the most heinous acts are being done to this girl.I cried when I read this report, I looked into that little girls eyes and I see someones little baby, a little girl who has been betrayed,violated,and her innocence shattered.Why!!! Why would someone do this? What has happened to the human race? How does a person get so twisted and demented? Why is our judicial system and society allowing these monsters to get away with preying on our innocent children? Why do they get off with counceling and little or no jail time?? Why are we not putting these sick pedophiles to DEATH?????? Every day I read about another child who has been brutally violated and these monsters get less punishment than a drunk driver or a drug offender. I don'tcare if a person is looking at, downloading from the internet, or if they committed the brutal act they are all pedophiles and shouldn't be breathing the same air that mine or your innocent children breath. These monsters do not deserve rehabilitation-which I think is immpossible,they deserve death. My heart goes out to the parents and this little girl, I pray she is safe. I feel so stupid complaining about my life when our children are being preyed on and violated by sick pieces of crap like the man in the video.
Thank You for giving me a chance to speak my mind. My heart and prayers are with all the families of missing children
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2007, 01:51 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,195,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinasgt2005 View Post
I have just finished reading a news report that is asking for the publics help in identifying a little girl(who is believed to be 4-5 years old) and an adult male who are shown on a video found in the possession of another male adult.I do not even consider the man in the video to be a human being,he is a violet and evil monster. This monster had himself video taped while he violently sexually assuallted this little girl. The news stations do not show the contents of the video they just show the mans face and the little girl. The police say that the most heinous acts are being done to this girl.I cried when I read this report, I looked into that little girls eyes and I see someones little baby, a little girl who has been betrayed,violated,and her innocence shattered.Why!!! Why would someone do this? What has happened to the human race? How does a person get so twisted and demented? Why is our judicial system and society allowing these monsters to get away with preying on our innocent children? Why do they get off with counceling and little or no jail time?? Why are we not putting these sick pedophiles to DEATH?????? Every day I read about another child who has been brutally violated and these monsters get less punishment than a drunk driver or a drug offender. I don'tcare if a person is looking at, downloading from the internet, or if they committed the brutal act they are all pedophiles and shouldn't be breathing the same air that mine or your innocent children breath. These monsters do not deserve rehabilitation-which I think is immpossible,they deserve death. My heart goes out to the parents and this little girl, I pray she is safe. I feel so stupid complaining about my life when our children are being preyed on and violated by sick pieces of crap like the man in the video.
Thank You for giving me a chance to speak my mind. My heart and prayers are with all the families of missing children
the problem with trying to give a face to evil is that evil can change forms at will.
stephen s
san diego ca

Old 09-29-2007, 01:22 PM

126 posts, read 619,315 times
I don't agree with the death penalty for these guys ... they deserve worse ... life with the dogs and waterboarding, nail-tearing torture at Guantanamo or some other torture camp.

Old 09-29-2007, 02:13 PM

5,760 posts, read 11,511,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyfish View Post
I don't agree with the death penalty for these guys ... they deserve worse ... life with the dogs and waterboarding, nail-tearing torture at Guantanamo or some other torture camp.
Naw, we only do that to folks we kidnap from other countries and have no idea if they have done anything wrong or not.

As far as the real perps and problems in America . . . . that is why the good folks have gated communities and security services.

I really do not understand what is wrong with all you middle class peons who expect the government to do everything for you -- like keep criminals locked up. You all must be liberals or something.

Old 09-29-2007, 02:49 PM

5,762 posts, read 11,607,537 times
You'd need a very high standard of proof before you start putting people to death. My bet is that within a short span of time, we'd start seeing death convictions overturned once people actually take a step back from their rage and look at the facts of the case. Oops! Wrong guy. This is based on the very recent history of such cases.

Old 09-29-2007, 05:29 PM

880 posts, read 2,020,019 times
there is a group of sexual predators from a religious group running around free.WHY AREN;T THEY IN JAIL?

Old 09-29-2007, 06:53 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,172,642 times
Those convicted of sexual offenses against a child not only should be sent to prision but, be put into general population of the prision -

The sexual offender will wish that they had been sentenced to death!

Old 09-29-2007, 07:11 PM

26,688 posts, read 41,593,260 times
all perverts should have a right to a quick speedy conviction, a VERY severe prison sentence and the right to share a cell with other sex offenders who havent stopped offending (espically in the shower) even though they in lockup.

Old 09-30-2007, 11:30 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,607,678 times
Like GreatDay and Alanboy said.....but I would ALSO have "every thing(s)" cut off.

Old 09-30-2007, 12:04 PM

5,760 posts, read 11,511,844 times
I see a WHOLE bunch of "If'n we catch 'em, we outta . . . " bs in all this.

Sounds like basically a bunch of bs talk, does it not? I mean the kid is already screwed by then, no?

Preventition is much easier and when used, 100% effective. Almost all perps have prior histories. Many lurid and extensive, and available as records. Just ban perps from communities where children are. Could even do it by whole counties. There are dangerous animal bans in many areas -- (finally even Pit Bulls). Time for the same with dangerous people.

Better for the kids and the perps. Can't have crime without a criminal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies