Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 07:34 AM

646 posts, read 1,785,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
I will make it simple for you. The Republicans had scandels, now it's the the Democrats turn to have some problems.

The only reason I mentioned the Republican scandels is because the usual suspects would come in here, completely ignor the links and start listing news about the Republicans that have already been addressed.
Thank you for making it simple for me, I have a hard time understanding at times It's not about who's turn it is to have scandals, if Republicans continue to have scandals that's just the way it is so there doesn't have to be an equal amount of scandals between the parties. My only point was that any reasonable person would interpret your post as look at the Democrats, here come their scandals, that's all and your last statement in this post seems to indicate this as well or how should we interpret the links?

Old 09-29-2007, 09:09 AM

1,011 posts, read 3,088,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorless View Post
Keeping grasping.

Do you have any commentary on this issues? I have an idea - since you posted these links, why don't you provide some intelligent analysis on why you disagree with them, what the problems with them are, etc. Original commentary is a bonus.

Go ahead - we'll wait until something of substance develops in this thread!
I'm still waiting for Citigirl to come back and address this.

Or is she merely content with copy/pasting things she's heard from talk shows, and not delving more deeply into the issues?

Old 09-29-2007, 10:26 AM
jco

2,121 posts, read 6,441,114 times
OP began another thread with same story. Please participate there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.