Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2012, 01:40 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,260,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
But janelle144 made the dishonest claim that President Obama was the one who offered him the money when Wright himself states that wasn't the case.

Why do you all keep insisting on twisting the facts?
because claud is a birther. he'll post any lie about obama as if it were true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 01:40 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,542,487 times
Quote:
But janelle144 made the dishonest claim that President Obama was the one who offered him the money when Wright himself states that wasn't the case.

Why do you all keep insisting on twisting the facts?
Wright said he believed the offer came from Obama. Are you saying the Rev. was wrong? Do you know something he doesn't?
Cinebar, it's time you stop defending this turd, he has been nothing short of a disaster for animals in this country and I know you love animals, as I do. Think outside the party.

Old 09-07-2012, 01:55 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,409,927 times
Quote:
Are you freakin' kidding me?

You know someone who had three classes in high school with President Obama over thirty years ago and you think that gives you some deep insight into who President Obama is today?

Just when I think I can no longer be shocked at what I read here, well.........I am.

I am seven years older than President Obama and I barely remember most of my high school classmates - let alone intimate details about what they believed in back then or what their ideology was.

Pathetic. And delusional.

Once a liar always a liar, that is why they say, don't they. I remember my high school years, junior high and elementary school, what teachers i liked and did not like, kids i liked and did not like.

You don't? memory problems.

People's ideals don't change all that much. You must be coming down with a memory problem, go see the Doctor. I remember my cheerleading days, my prom, the stupid guy i went with, yes i admit that.

Because some can't stand to hear any neative about Mr. goody two shoes, too bad. It is what it is, take it or leave it, i am not here to impress you.

Give me a break, your only shock because some people who knew him back when, say he is still the same person , only a better liar.

Really need to go see the Doctor, seems you cannot remember a thing.

Old 09-07-2012, 01:57 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,233,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Wright said he believed the offer came from Obama. Are you saying the Rev. was wrong? Do you know something he doesn't?
Cinebar, it's time you stop defending this turd, he has been nothing short of a disaster for animals in this country and I know you love animals, as I do. Think outside the party.
Do you have a link to support your claim that Wright "believed" the offer came from Obama?

I listened to that audio that was posted and I didn't hear any such thing.

And, besides, when did Wright become someone so credible and honorable to the right? Most of you detested him - until you thought he had some dirt about Obama.

To be honest, until he releases what is in that mysterious cardboard box, I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.

And, yes........I am an animal lover (and I respect the fact that you are, too). And that is why I could never - ever - support someone who so callously mistreated his dog. And Seamus is just what we know about. What other animals has he mistreated? He still doesn't get it; in an interview (I think with Diane Sawyer), when asked if he would do it differently (that road trip from hell for Seamus), he said, "yes," but not "yes" because he's remorseful and he realizes now that he did wrong, but "yes" because of the attention it's gotten.

Character counts - and an animal abuser is not a person of good character.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Once a liar always a liar, that is why they say, don't they. I remember my high school years, junior high and elementary school, what teachers i liked and did not like, kids i liked and did not like.

You don't? memory problems.

People's ideals don't change all that much. You must be coming down with a memory problem, go see the Doctor. I remember my cheerleading days, my prom, the stupid guy i went with, yes i admit that.

Because some can't stand to hear any neative about Mr. goody two shoes, too bad. It is what it is, take it or leave it, i am not here to impress you.

Give me a break, your only shock because some people who knew him back when, say he is still the same person , only a better liar.

Really need to go see the Doctor, seems you cannot remember a thing.
Oh, brother..........

Old 09-07-2012, 02:06 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,409,927 times
Quote:
Do you have a link to support your claim that Wright "believed" the offer came from Obama?

And, besides, when did Wright become someone so credible and honorable to the right? Most of you detested him - until you thought he had some dirt about Obama.

To be honest, until he releases what is in that mysterious cardboard box, I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.

And, yes........I am an animal lover (and I respect the fact that you are, too). And that is why I could never - ever - support someone who so callously mistreated his dog. And Seamus is just what we know about. What other animals has he mistreated? He still doesn't get it; in an interview (I think with Diane Sawyer), when asked if he would do it differently (that road trip from hell for Seamus), he said, "yes," but not "yes" because he's remorseful and he realizes now that he did wrong, but "yes" because of the attention it's gotten.

You know what i don't usually do this, trust me, i am very strong of a person. But if your an avid animal lover as my family is. We also belong to many volunteer organizations for abused animals and shelters.

I don't like wright, and because he may or may not have something on Obama, does not make me like him any more then i do now.

Sorry i came back at ya so strong, but i am not lying when i say that i do have a former neighbor who remembers Obama in H.S. very well, they also played sports.

I have been saying now for 3 yrs, about my neighbor.

But a cause close to my heart are animals, they have no voice. Sorry i came at ya defensive, and i am sorry.

But my former neighbor will not change his mind on Obama.

My pets, our like my kids and i love them, and all the abused animals out there, who don't have a voice, people who work the shelters, and animal organizations, are trying to make a difference. One thing i hate with a passion, is anyone who abuses animals.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
You know what i don't usually do this, trust me, i am very strong of a person. But if your an avid animal lover as my family is. We also belong to many volunteer organizations for abused animals and shelters.

I don't like wright, and because he may or may not have something on Obama, does not make me like him any more then i do now.

Sorry i came back at ya so strong, but i am not lying when i say that i do have a former neighbor who remembers Obama in H.S. very well, they also played sports.

I have been saying now for 3 yrs, about my neighbor.

But a cause close to my heart are animals, they have no voice. So i came at ya defensive, and i am sorry.

But my former neighbor will not change his mind on Obama.

My pets, our like my kids and i love them, and all the abused animals out there, who don't have a voice, people who work the shelters, and animal organizations, are trying to make a difference.
Well, we may be miles apart politically but apparently we do have something in common.

Old 09-07-2012, 04:06 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,886,109 times
Quote:

obama has eaten dogs, passed legislation to allow horses to be slaughtered again for human consumption (in another 3rd world country move), wolves to be slaughtered again, and gotten a C minus from the humane society:

A rule to ban the import of nine species of large constricting snakes for the pet trade has stalled, apparently as a result of pressure from the pet industry. The administration generally had a status quo approach on the management of wild horses and burros, subsidies to factory farms, lethal predator control by Wildlife Services, and the use of chimps in research—although a scientific report released in December on the value of chimps in laboratories has altered the trajectory on that issue for the better. In actions that could only be characterized as hostile, the administration pushed to de-list wolves from the list of federally protected species in the Northern Rockies and the Upper Great Lakes, worked with the slaughterhouse industry to nullify a California downed animal protection law, and tried to allow the killing of sea lions in the Northwest.

With three years completed in his term, President Barack Obama is moving decidedly in the wrong direction on animal welfare issues, earning a grade of “C-minus” for 2011 according to a Report Card produced by The Humane Society of the United States

give me a break-obama is no friend to animals (or people).

Old 09-07-2012, 04:57 AM

46,217 posts, read 26,980,998 times
Uhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's #4 now.....

Documentary - Political Movies at the Box Office - Box Office Mojo

Old 09-07-2012, 05:16 AM

234 posts, read 295,290 times
Default no

no its not a distraction it is meant to see now and know the real obama.. he still has 50% of the votes.. thats not good. His followers won't dare see this movie.. They afraid they might learn something..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
This is just distraction this movie.....

Who cares about 2016?? WE GOT PLENTY TO WORRY ABOUT NOW!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies