Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2012, 10:37 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
It's a Hollywood propaganda film, not a speck of truth in the entire film. I do hope you enjoy it. If you're lucky, maybe you can find a double header with Micheal Moore..
They will be no cartoons, none necessary...

What are you basing that on? No truth? Have you seen the film?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2012, 12:01 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,860 times
Quote:
It's a Hollywood propaganda film, not a speck of truth in the entire film. I do hope you enjoy it. If you're lucky, maybe you can find a double header with Micheal Moore..

Actually if you have issue with Obamas America 2016 which is a well researched documentary depicting Obama and the shaping of his thinking and his heart. You'll love the movie The Dark Knight Rises which is full of Occupy Wall Street themes, including explicit attacks on stock traders and all-out class war.

Batman squares off against Bane, a terrorist who inspires cult-like devotion and worship. Bane invades Gotham and "gives it back to the people" urging them to take back the power and wealth. In order to accomplish this feat, he needs Catwoman, who foresees a storm to come that will overwhelm Bruce Wayne and the 1%. Bruce Wayne, whose income has not been immune to the economic downturn, dawns his cape again to put a stop to these Progressive villains.

Catwoman later says that “the rich don’t even go broke like the rest of us.

Turns out Bane admits that he both wants the people of Gotham to take back their city and he wants them all people dead. in "Dark Knight Rises," we actually see what happens when it succeeds.

Utopia quickly descends into anarchy and shared misery.

Last edited by eRayP; 08-11-2012 at 12:29 PM..

Old 08-11-2012, 12:18 PM

Today, while Barack entertains at the White House, flies aboard Air Force One and is a friend of film stars and royalty, George, 30, is to be found slumped in his corrugated iron shack which even fellow slum-dwellers regard as a hovel, says a Daily Mail report.

Most agree that they care about their own more than anyone else. There is nothing thicker than blood.

What makes anyone think Obama who doesn't care about his own half brother, his own blood, what makes you think that Obama cares more about you.

Old 08-11-2012, 12:28 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,193 times
Quote:
Thanks for taking the time to post such an informative and in depth review!

Old 08-11-2012, 12:30 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Ehm - it has been out for 4 weeks. Last week-end, it expanded the number of venues to 10 theaters, yet dropped in box office total. I am sure theater owners will fight for the chance...
2016: Obama's America | Book a Theater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G1OT...feature=relmfu

Old 08-11-2012, 12:32 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Today, while Barack entertains at the White House, flies aboard Air Force One and is a friend of film stars and royalty, George, 30, is to be found slumped in his corrugated iron shack which even fellow slum-dwellers regard as a hovel, says a Daily Mail report.

Most agree that they care about their own more than anyone else. There is nothing thicker than blood.

What makes anyone think Obama who doesn't care about his own half brother, his own blood, what makes you think that Obama cares more about you.

Hmmmm, I could've swore Obama once said, "I am my brothers keeper"

Old 08-12-2012, 09:40 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Movie out tonight in select theaters, which may expand in the months to come.

Can't wait to check it out.

2016 is a film which is partially created by producer of Shindlers List, that takes an in depth look at Obama and his views past, and where he wants to take our nation
Oh Great! Is it a propaganda piece designed to brainwash the sheeple? I hope not.

Old 08-12-2012, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Movie out tonight in select theaters, which may expand in the months to come.

Can't wait to check it out.

2016 is a film which is partially created by producer of Shindlers List, that takes an in depth look at Obama and his views past, and where he wants to take our nation
Oh Great! Is it a propaganda piece designed to brainwash the sheeple?

Yes. It is. I just watched the trailer. Too bad it isn't based on this, DREAMS OF MY REAL FATHER.

Dreams from My Real Father: A Story of Reds and Deception - YouTube

Old 08-12-2012, 09:54 AM

I bet it won't include any of this either.

The Obama's don't want this video to be seen in 2012 - YouTube

Old 08-12-2012, 10:34 AM

Obamas wife makes that much money? Didn't he just say in a recent speech that we should pay Michele a paycheck?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies