Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 07:59 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,461,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
so because romney was one of the listed investors of the company, even though he had taken a leave of absence from bain in feb 99 to run the salt lake olympics, some how that means romney is now supposedly for abortion? is that what the OP is trying to get at? if romney had any real input, it was most likely a thing where the company told him "we can make money off this investment, are you in?" and romney said yes. he may not have known the particulars of everything the company dumped, just that it was a medical waste disposal company. nice try at smearing romney with it, but it fails.
No, that means the OP is now against abortions because of the waste they leave behind.

Right OP?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2012, 08:18 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
That great conservative hero Mitt Romney strikes again. Looks like he puts his money where his mouth is when it came to supporting abortion waaay back in 1999.

Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show | Mother Jones

Stericyde is one of the largest medical waste disposal companies in America. Among their specialties is disposing of aborted fetuses.
Obama ate dog juuuuummmy!! for real no lie!!

Old 07-02-2012, 08:20 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,857,513 times
Obama only ate dog because dog eating is common where he came from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
Obama ate dog juuuuummmy!! for real no lie!!

Old 07-02-2012, 08:23 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
Medical waste is medical waste and no matter how it gets here we have to do soemthing with it. This is a non story

Old 07-02-2012, 08:23 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
Obama only ate dog because dog eating is common where he came from.
sorry my fault! I thought he was born here!!! In U.S.A.

Old 07-02-2012, 08:27 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,857,513 times
Obama is a magician, and a master of misdirection.

Kenya, Indonesia, Hawaii - NO!!!

He was born on the South Side of Chicago when the great Richard J. Daley was mayor.

He grew up as JJ on Good Times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
sorry my fault! I thought he was born here!!!

Old 07-02-2012, 08:28 PM

26,495 posts, read 15,070,512 times
I own Walmart stock and if I sold it today I would make some nice profit. I don't like Walmart and I don't agree with all of their policies and actions. However, I am trying to make money for me and my family. Romney's jobs is to make money for his investors -- people with pensions and 401Ks.

Some people need to get in the real world and out of fantasy land. No wonder so many people think we as a country can continue to borrow 40 cents of every buck we spend.

Old 07-03-2012, 07:09 AM

9,855 posts, read 15,204,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
It's journalism, not commentary. Rush makes up whatever strikes his fancy. Can't kill the messenger on this one.
Mother Jones puts such liberal spin on things that it borders on libel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
So that makes the story not true?
It is as true as me claiming that you are personally responsible for Iraqi civilian's death's because you paid the taxes that sent soldiers overseas. You monster.

Old 07-03-2012, 07:15 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
It's no different than Al Gore having investments in oil and natural gas.

Old 07-03-2012, 08:17 AM

3,236 posts, read 3,938,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnsq View Post
Mother Jones puts such liberal spin on things that it borders on libel.

It is as true as me claiming that you are personally responsible for Iraqi civilian's death's because you paid the taxes that sent soldiers overseas. You monster.
Quite the stretch. Being a taxpayer, you have to pay for a lot of things you don't approve of. Weird Willard actively invested in a company that profits from abortion. No one put a gun to his head. he just thought it was a nice way to make cash. He has no problem dumping a ton of money into and making a handsome profit from something he supposedly find morally abhorrent. You'll never see a teabagger talk about Romney in anything less than godlike terms since he's their only hope to get the black man out of the White House.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies