Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2012, 07:55 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
They get their 'evidence' on the internet. Didn't you know that everything you see on the internet is true?

As far as I can see, YOU are the only one making a claim that "everything you see on the internet is true." Are you saying that NOTHING "you see" on the internet regarding this case is true?

What does this have to do with the topic of this thread? You are just continuing to attack and insult other posters on CD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2012, 07:57 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovethecommunity View Post
I guess the right is fine with molesters, abusers, and cop beaters.
only as long as they get to keep their guns.

Old 07-20-2012, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Why do some of you allow yourselves to have turned this into a race issue? Why allow yourself to follow in the footsteps of people like Spike Lee, the New Black Panthers, and Al Sharpton?

Let the case go to trial. I hope, you that think Zimmerman should fry, believe there is so key evidence being held back by the Prosecution. Because, despite how not so smart this guy may be, there isnt any evidence that we've seen so far, that would support a murder conviction. You will really need to have a jury that does not care about their duty to convict on any evidence released thus far.
It seems that you cannot see the evidence out there which would support a conviction because maybe you cannot put it all together in a manner which would allow you "see" a cogent presentation of the evidence. Fragmenting the evidence is a good way to totally miss the whole story. When the case goes to trial, the evidence will be presented in a way that all the parts connect up and tell the story of what happened that night and why.....by both sides. Of course you cannot see in one piece of evidence a conviction because one piece of evidence, alone, does not tell the entire story, but those separate pieces of evidence will be connected during the trial.

Old 07-20-2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Not one bit as imaginative as what I have read posted here about Z and of equal if not greater probability.
Please, don't sell yourself short. Your imagination of the "facts" far exceeds that of anyone else posting in this thread.

Old 07-20-2012, 08:16 PM

812 posts, read 595,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Then why did the police chief in Sanford lose his job over his decision and this case?

Why did a REPUBLICAN Governor appoint a REPUBLICAN State Attorney to investigate this case, and then the REPUBLICAN State Attorney filed charges. I don't see any "democrats" in that scenario. Since when does Governor Rick Scott bow to the wishes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? Rick Scott confronts and challenges the President and his Administration all the time.

Zimmerman admitted to taking prescription drugs for ADHD and was taking those drugs the night of this crime, so drugs were "coursing through" his veins that night. Zimmerman repeatedly had problems at his workplaces because of behavioral problems. Why are the Zimmermanistas making up lies about him to make him appear to be "everyman". and above question in this incident?

You're right, "some people believe only what fits into their narrative" such as people who create fantasy facts about Zimmerman and this case and post them as facts in their "narrative."

Quote from your post: "I will restate my personal previous position for which nothing else opinionated matters."
All I can say to that is, huh????? What does that mean? When it comes to the self defense LAW, your opinion has no effect.
I'll tell you one thing counselor, if twisting words to suit your imagination qualifies you to be a good lawyer you qualify. Then again maybe you just can't read can't differentiate one sentence from the next.

My opinion has as much effect as your counselor. I say if Trayvon invaded Zs space it is self defense. That too hard for you can't break through that imaginary coat of racist profiling of a cherub like dope smoking kid that could pass for a linebacker. What a freakin put up some of you are. If its not reverse racism what the hell is it. You quote my long post but you don't have much to refute it.

Sorta like Dershowitz reply to the trumped up politically motivated persecutors charge demonstrated what he called half truths and further stating in the practice of law half truths are a lie. So what do you have to say about that, Mr. fung!

Old 07-20-2012, 08:18 PM

Quote:
The idiot should have simply said he would reserve comment.

That's what intelligent people do when they don't have facts, which he didn't. They ****!

I realize that's a foreign concept to those who swoon at the sound of his voice.
I can only imagine the reaction to the President saying "I'll reserve comment" to a question about this case. Sure, EVERYBODY would have just quietly accepted that sort of response.

Of course if the President had said, "I'll reserve comment" that would certainly open the door to the expectation that there would be at some later time a special comment by the President regarding the case, and if he didn't make that "special comment," he'd be called all sorts of names by those who hate him so much.

In this case, I would say that the President is not the idiot.

Old 07-20-2012, 08:22 PM

812 posts, read 595,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I can only imagine the reaction to the President saying "I'll reserve comment" to a question about this case. Sure, EVERYBODY would have just quietly accepted that sort of response.

Of course if the President had said, "I'll reserve comment" that would certainly open the door to the expectation that there would be at some later time a special comment by the President regarding the case, and if he didn't make that "special comment," he'd be called all sorts of names by those who hate him so much.

In this case, I would say that the President is not the idiot.
Yes he is!

Old 07-20-2012, 08:24 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I didn't know Hannity was the liberal media!

Has the President called zimmerman into the white house for an interrogation? Didn't hear about that..

What the heck is 'wallah'???

I suppose you mean voila but don't know how to spell it...LOL

And speaking of the media, ABC News wanted to interview zimmerman but decided not to when he demanded that ABC provide housing and other assistance for himself and his wife. WTF????

Zimmerman balks at ABC interview after network rejects demands - CNN.com
Quote:
"I want to set the record straight about some things. I created this website to give me, the real George Zimmerman, a place to do that,"

Wonder if he was taking lessons from OJ.

Old 07-20-2012, 08:26 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Quote:
Didn't you know that everything you see on the internet is true?

I hope not or your posts would scare the hell out of me!

Old 07-20-2012, 08:27 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
How someone can write this:

Quote:
I'll tell you one thing counselor, if twisting words to suit your imagination qualifies you to be a good lawyer you qualify. Then again maybe you just can't read can't differentiate one sentence from the next.
After writing these works of fiction:

Quote:
Man is designated to monitor neighborhood finds young man peering through windows on rainy night,(young man later found with stolen jewelry, something all skittle cherubs are subject to have. Young man with pot coursing through veins attacks neighborhood watch and brutalizes explaining he is going to die. Innocent Everyman jailed in national race play circus.

My opinion has as much effect as your counselor. I say if Trayvon invaded Zs space it is self defense. That too hard for you can't break through that imaginary coat of racist profiling of a cherub like dope smoking kid that could pass for a linebacker. What a freakin put up some of you are. If its not reverse racism what the hell is it. You quote my long post but you don't have much to refute it.

Sorta like Dershowitz reply to the trumped up politically motivated persecutors charge demonstrated what he called half truths and further stating in the practice of law half truths are a lie. So what do you have to say about that, Mr. fung!

(Perhaps someone should hide the Sherry)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies