Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2012, 09:36 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times

Advertisements

I just started watching it. "I hope it's the most difficult thing I have to go through in my life."

Wow - it's all about George, isn't it?

Also, Hannity is doing all the talking as if he is leading George.

Trayvon wasn't running? When Hannity reminds George that's what he told the 911 dispatcher, he said he meant "he was skipping."

He just added something that wasn't in any of the previous videos or statements to the police. Trayvon was gesturing as if he had a weapon to intimidate George.

Sorry for all the babbling and the play-by-play. I just don't know if I can handle watching all of this, but I'll try to hang on!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2012, 09:37 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
ZIMMERMAN graduated and worked his way up the food chain- He molested the living hell out of Martin.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:39 PM

749 posts, read 838,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
"This is just a shooting"

Wow, you need to take a long hard look at yourself. How would you feel if one of your loved ones was murdered by a random rogue knucklehead?
Was Trayvon one of your loved ones?

Oh, forgot....he was black. That's all that's necessary for you to go haywire.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:41 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,987,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
"This is just a shooting"

Wow, you need to take a long hard look at yourself. How would you feel if one of your loved ones was murdered by a random rogue knucklehead?
Ask yourself what you would do in Zimmermans situtation if some random stranger just sucker punched you & broke your nose & was pounding your head into the concrete then reached for your gun while saying "this is the night you're going to die".

Old 07-18-2012, 09:44 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,687,072 times
so lets see.. he molests relatives, assaults his wife/girlfriend/police officers in bars and now is a killer...dear lord how did he make it this far

Old 07-18-2012, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
so lets see.. he molests relatives, assaults his wife/girlfriend/police officers in bars and now is a killer...dear lord how did he make it this far
There is no proof of any of that.

He is not a killer, he is someone who was acting in fear for his life.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:50 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I just started watching it. "I hope it's the most difficult thing I have to go through in my life."

Wow - it's all about George, isn't it?

Also, Hannity is doing all the talking as if he is leading George.

Trayvon wasn't running? When Hannity reminds George that's what he told the 911 dispatcher, he said he meant "he was skipping."

He just added something that wasn't in any of the previous videos or statements to the police. Trayvon was gesturing as if he had a weapon to intimidate George.

I don't know if I can handle watching all of this, but I'll try to hang on!
Sure when Martin felt the bullets rip though his body and the weakness and shock drag him to the ground..as he struggled for his last breath and knew his life was over said the same thing.."I hope it's the most difficult thing - he went through...which it was...The good thing for Zimmerman is the fact he is a tad dull upstairs and like a drug his own stupidity mitigates the pain.

This man might have been better off is Martin would have drowned him in ice tea and stuffed skittle down his throat...The trial of the century-dumb guy with gun kills dumb kid...Between the two..Martin's suffering was short and intense..but it still trumps what seems to be a mild discomfort and an entertainment to Zimmerman at this stage of the game..oh well...Let George have his fun- when this is over his miserable life will continue..and he will be to dumb to have the healing of remorse.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:56 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,050,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
There is no proof of any of that.

He is not a killer, he is someone who was acting in fear for his life.
Of course he's a killer. He committed a homicide. Some people may argue, I think not very convincingly, that that homicide was justified; but there is absolutely no question about his being a killer. He has admitted to as much.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:59 PM

191 posts, read 242,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
You left out that he was only 8 years old. Does an eight year old boy even know what groping is, or why?

I can imagine some day people will say that a breast feeding baby is actually molesting the mom.
Unwanted sexual context is molestation regardless of age and 8 is old enough to know right from wrong. I don't even know why I get surprised at some of these comments anyway........if it came out that Zimmerman boiled and ate newborn kittens, some fool would say, 'well in certain parts of the world, they're considered a delicacy..etc'. It's just ridiculous and IF these claims are true, then it shows the type of character that Zimmerman has. And since the other person involved can't tell his side of the story because he got killed by Zimmerman, his character is what we have to go by.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogead View Post
Of course he's a killer. He committed a homicide. Some people may argue, I think not very convincingly, that that homicide was justified; but there is absolutely no question about his being a killer. He has admitted to as much.
Yeah he looks like a cold blooded killer doesn't he?

Someone you wouldn't want marrying your daughter.

Trayvon Martin was a thug who got what was coming to him.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies