Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2012, 02:26 PM

6,084 posts, read 6,043,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
What the f is "multiculturalism"? Is that some sort of code word for white supremacy? Does that mean you want all non-whites out of the country? What else can I expect from a bunch of Republicans...

This discussion belongs in Stormfront, not on this site.
1st of all, not all the posters here are Republicans, myself in particular.

2nd you obviously don't have the mental capacity nor the attention span of a 6 year old, else you would have noticed that many of the posters, you've ignorantly painted as being "stormfronting, Republican, white supremacist, wanting non-whites out of the country" haters, are nothing of the sort.

Freaks like anal_trik help the real supremacists out there with recruitment drives far more than sites like stormfront ever could.

Last edited by kovert; 07-12-2012 at 02:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2012, 03:43 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovert View Post
1st of all, not all the posters here are Republicans, myself in particular.

2nd you obviously don't have the mental capacity nor the attention span of a 6 year old, else you would have noticed that many of the posters, you've ignorantly painted as being "stormfronting, Republican, white supremacist, wanting non-whites out of the country" haters, are nothing of the sort.

Freaks like anal_trik help the real supremacists out there with recruitment drives far more than sites like stormfront ever could.
Well stated!

Old 07-12-2012, 04:14 PM

156 posts, read 195,533 times
Face it, multiculturalism is rhetorical jargon used to keep tidy the ugliness within a culture that creates the need for what ithe term really represents;

1.) A need for a labour pool that will do the sort of work domestic citizens will either have nothing to do with or that pay too little in wages and esteem. Greed and a desire for apparent affluence that purportedly show we are as the same as anyone else but we are quite civilized and so accepting. Aka, getting away with modern-day slavery with the aid of a sweet sugar-coat.

2.) The demands of an ultra-consumerist society that needs constant distraction and wants access to exotic foreign goods, services, foodstuffs and visible 'identities', the consuming of which proves we are better than so many others, which in turn is shown off to exemplify how kind the enlightened domestic cits are to those 'less fortunate' from somewhere else. Justifies #1.

3.) Guilt and shame over perceived injustices; political, social and existential. This confuses me. Why? To pretend that all will be better by subverting one's own culture to suggest racial/cultural indifference and good will? What about actual progress pertaining to these issues? Free pass for #'s 1 & 2.

Most people who prattle on joyously about the benefits of diversity & multiculturalism have no interactions with the 'oppressed' members of a 'begrudged' society beyond letting them cook their food, clean their living spaces and trimming their bushes, but, since they allow the make-shift slave-classes to touch these burdensome aspects of their lives, they suddenly get a halo and are deemed 'free-minded'. People like this tend to think too highly of themselves, have too much money and lack comprehension beyond fantasies linked to burgeoning markets or political sentimentality. Or the other kinds who believe in freedom without a responsibility to sensible goals associated with realistic possibilities in regards to a functioning society that actually gets to know and understand immigrants outside of social outreach and support programs or charitable drives.

Multiculturalism is today's affirmative-action. The idea is just as racist and belittling to the arrivals while justifying the laziness and rapacity in the society of the hosting country that 'embraces' it. Why? Because the mere term references a tour book or advertising copy all done up to make prospective shoppers happy and pleased with their choice or the fact that the guarantee is lacking after defects are found, so sorry- its yours.

Why is it that the 'west' must always muffle the obvious design flaws in their economic theories?

Last edited by Frankums; 07-12-2012 at 04:34 PM..

Old 07-12-2012, 11:27 PM

1,327 posts, read 3,180,478 times
It depends, I think it's great for North America and Australia but not so good for Europe.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:49 PM

Found these interesting tidbits. Now I don't necessary agree with what the author states in the article, but considering his position, it seems that Canada is not as polarized into tribal partisanship as is the case in the states.

Burka Ban Triggers Feminist-Islamist Hysteria

Not sure if the below has been fully implemented but it does show that Canadians are trying to find a balance between its need for immigrants and the general well being of its citizenry. Of course not perfect, but closer to the golden mean than we are.

Sweeping immigration changes to give new power to minister

Old 07-16-2012, 01:02 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,667,069 times
muticulturalism = Invasion

Old 07-16-2012, 01:30 PM

3,010 posts, read 6,306,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
For the safety of my wife and children, when I start my family, I will not live in a "diverse", "multicultural" area. I will live in a White farm town, with a White monoculture. I wouldn't mind Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc. people in large numbers, but the crime rates associated with other groups makes living around them an unattractive proposition.

And to qualify, I believe diversity, in some aspects, is a good thing. These multicultural nuts want to mix everyone together into one, which results in a lack of biological and cultural diversity. I reject multiculturalism and it's good to see so many people starting to reject this abomination.
Please...You mean to tell me that you expect to live in a homogenous area and not experience any crime? I also suppose "other" is the codeword for Black or Latino, Right? Sad.

Last edited by Gil3; 07-16-2012 at 01:40 PM..

Old 07-16-2012, 03:32 PM

4,278 posts, read 5,177,391 times
It is a bad joke on the USA to purse this never ending path of multi-cultural society. It has not accomplished anything and only pits one group of people against another.

Old 07-16-2012, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
muticulturalism = Invasion
Quite an ironic statement, especially coming from someone whose username contains a city which virtually has never, ever been homogenous.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:00 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Do you ever think that could be partially because of discrimination against African-American women?
Yes, that is the reason. We have the worst stereotypes about us than any other group. its awful
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies