Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 10:13 PM

32,066 posts, read 15,058,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Obviously you follow Democratic party lines, so therefor you want to see race as an issue, instead of the issues being the issues. This is one of my biggest problems with most democrats they want to see racism grow, and will create racial problems just for that purpose.

Instead of thinking like a Democrat and making everything about the color of ones skin, why not try the reverse and think like a Republican and believe that skin color has nothing to do with the person.

You think the problem with democrats is wanting racism to grow. Trust me, racism is alive and well without their influence. Ok, so to think like a republican to me means going after women and taking away their rights.
Obviously you follow Republican party lines and that's the issue I have with you. You don't respect women, you just want to control them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2012, 10:19 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,691,376 times
Is your friend a white supremacist? Then it probably has racial undertones.

Is your friend a pretty good dude who's conservative? Then it's probably political.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:27 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,968,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
Is your friend a white supremacist? Then it probably has racial undertones.

Is your friend a pretty good dude who's conservative? Then it's probably political.
Bingo. This is not Selma circa 1962 anymore. The OP is living in decades long gone.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:28 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Good Grief!

It simply means Romney's gonna win and once again, there will be a republican living in the white house.

That's all. The End.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:19 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,080,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

You think the problem with democrats is wanting racism to grow. Trust me, racism is alive and well without their influence. Ok, so to think like a republican to me means going after women and taking away their rights.
Obviously you follow Republican party lines and that's the issue I have with you. You don't respect women, you just want to control them.
Just as bad as the racist Democrats that hate black people, you want to make up lies about Republicans wanting to control women. Well, you can think what you want about that, but would you please stop hating us because we are black and please quit thinking we can not succeed in life without the rich white mans help?

Old 07-09-2012, 10:02 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,001,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOREBOY View Post
I believe if Hermain Cain was the Republican party nominee, conservatives wouldn't be saying "we're taking back the white house". And how long has this phrase been used?
Why do you believe this? Until the slander efforts derailed Cain's campaign, he was gaining a lot of steam in his campaign. He even earned the endorsment of the "racist" Tea Party.

Meanwhile I couldn't help but notice how silent where many members of the left, prominent democrats, and the Al Sharpton's of the world while Cain's character was under assassination.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:05 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Recently I was on my Facebook page and one of my conservative friends posted something saying "We're taking the White House back", this isn't the first time I've heard this. In fact I've heard it in public, the media, social networking, etc but I would like to know the meaning of it? It sounds like it can be taken two ways, one is a republican president, and the other has more of a racial undertone to it if you ask me, which means there taking a African American out of the white house and replacing him a Caucasian. Like I said, I don't know if they are saying one or the other so can you explain what that means?

I believe if Hermain Cain was the Republican party nominee, conservatives wouldn't be saying "we're taking back the white house". And how long has this phrase been used?

Please note, that this isn't meant to provoke a liberal/conservative argument, I just want to know how the phrase is supposed to be interpreted.

Thank You
-BMOREBOY
If you look at the world thru race-tinted glasses, everything anyone does looks like it's racially motivated

Old 07-09-2012, 10:11 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Good Grief!

It simply means Romney's gonna win and once again, there will be a republican living in the white house.

That's all. The End.
which is code wording for the Mormon-ization of America....right?

Old 07-09-2012, 10:16 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Recently I was on my Facebook page and one of my conservative friends posted something saying "We're taking the White House back", this isn't the first time I've heard this. In fact I've heard it in public, the media, social networking, etc but I would like to know the meaning of it? It sounds like it can be taken two ways, one is a republican president, and the other has more of a racial undertone to it if you ask me, which means there taking a African American out of the white house and replacing him a Caucasian. Like I said, I don't know if they are saying one or the other so can you explain what that means?

Please note, that this isn't meant to provoke a liberal/conservative argument, I just want to know how the phrase is supposed to be interpreted.

Thank You
-BMOREBOY
uhm

ITS ABOUT taking not only the whitehouse back, but also the senate from the fascist liberals and their agenda

liberals and their globalism have killed the middleclass

Old 07-09-2012, 10:24 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,880,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

Your friend, the corrupt obama, has set race relations back 100 years. He has divided the races, the sexes, the classes', he had striven for, and succeeded in, dividing everyone he can. It is his only chance of being re-elected. He has no record to run on, so he hopes by getting everyone to hate everyone else, they just may be stupid enough to vote for him again.
If you love Cuba, you'll love what obama has planned for America...
Don't be fooled twice, vote that pr!ck out of office before he finishes his destruction of this once great country...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies