Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2012, 03:02 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,215,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
^^^ In other words - you side with child rapists?
Decided to answer this now?

Gays and their desire to marry and raise children, affect me directly by:

1)
2)
3)
4)

Provide sources to back up your reasons.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:13 PM

14,842 posts, read 8,471,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
How about you describe how it was quantified.... after you've actually read the studies. (I know - you won't)
How about you getting a clue, or stop insulting our collective intelligence with this deliberate deception of yours evidenced by promoting this VILE TRIPE from the psychiatric community who wants to label every human behavior as some sort of mental disorder ... while at the same time, pushing to remove pedophilia from that list?

This is the primary source of your defunct, fraudulent study data CRAP and it's false conclusions .... which comes from a community of sociopaths and psychopaths who want to re-brand child molestation as a new "sexual orientation" ... but consider anyone who objects to children being raped as the ones suffering some phobia

Now, you tell me .... do you support this? Do you? Answer the damned question directly, and cease with all of this shucking and jiving and deliberate deception for five seconds!

Let's see how low you can go here ... shall we? Tell us how this lovely group of professional experts should be trusted when they go to such disgusting lengths, not just excusing sexual molestation of children, but legitimizing it as a new "sexual orientation" ?

Go ahead .... let's hear it!

Old 07-15-2012, 03:13 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,054,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Really? So if someone has a problem with a group like "NAMBLA" ... an organized group of homosexual pedophiles who openly advocate the sexual assault of little boys .... it's them who has the problem, and not the NAMBLA perverts? Is that what you really believe? Because that is what you just stated! I'm just wondering if that is actually what you meant to say?

NAMBLA ?? REALLY? So groups like The Nazi party, Skin Heads, White Power, and Ku Klux Klan depict ALL white males too?

Old 07-15-2012, 03:14 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,316,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
well......the embarrassed laugh gave your little secret away
( .a double agent has been caught.... Arguing as though your a straight guy

James Bond 007 Nightfire - Phoenix Fire Music - YouTube
The word straight comes from a term used years ago that meant "to go straight" or the straight and narrow. This term was used describe homosexual men you had since stopped engaging in homosexual sex.

So, are you a straight guy?

I am a HETEROSEXUAL male. I could prove it. However, It really doesn't matter if you think I am homosexual or not, because I don't see it as an insult as you do. Only ignorant prepubescent teens or people with the same mentality think calling someone gay or claiming they are homosexual is funny or actually insulting.

To put it in words you can understand: People who think it is funny to call someone a homosexual as an insult is an idiot will little mental capacity. These people usually also lack basic speaking skills and have a hard time with proper grammar.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post

1)
2)
3)
4)

I'll answer your stupid little demonstration of idiocy ...

A society that cannot or refuses to protect it's own children from harm affects EVERYONE negatively, in many more ways than you accounted for in your 1-4 space.

Source: Me and common damned sense.

Capice?

Old 07-15-2012, 03:19 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,215,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I'll answer your stupid little demonstration of idiocy ...

A society that cannot or refuses to protect it's own children from harm affects EVERYONE negatively, in many more ways than you accounted for in your 1-4 space.

Source: Me and common damned sense.

Capice?
Try again.

1)
2)
3)
4)

Old 07-15-2012, 03:20 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,054,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
well......the embarrassed laugh gave your little secret away
( .a double agent has been caught.... Arguing as though your a straight guy

You have just given yourself up as a TROLL, you do understand that MOST males do not play sports regularly, and of those that do, most do NOT play a game of pick-up whatever sport.

Using your standards, that makes the Gay population in this country at least 50%, guess that makes you, GuynTexas, and Harrier, the minorities, OR it could be the other way around. hmmmm

There are many Professional Athletes that have "come out" and announced they are Gay, what about them?

Last edited by Trackwatch; 07-15-2012 at 03:31 PM..

Old 07-15-2012, 03:21 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,355,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
(to GuyNTexas) NAMBLA ?? REALLY? So groups like The Nazi party, Skin Heads, White Power, and Ku Klux Klan depict ALL white males too?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too!

Glad you mentioned those groups, however, because most of them probably oppose(d) homosexuality, same as these people... Hmmmmmm . You know, so long as we're tying one group with another.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:36 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,484,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post

1)
2)
3)
4)

But I told him to go away. I hope he stays away.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
NAMBLA ?? REALLY? So groups like The Nazi party, Skin Heads, White Power, and Ku Klux Klan depict ALL white males too?
For your information, I have yet to see one reasonable white male EVER support those groups you mentioned. Perhaps you could point to some examples ... otherwise we'll have to assume this is yet another deliberate diversion. But for anyone who would ... it would certainly depict those specific white males who would choose to defend or make excuses for those groups. By the same token, homosexuals who defend and give cover to these rapists of little boys can be considered advocates. Or are you unable to compute how defending something is advocating it?

Clearly, you seem incapable of either rationality or honesty ... I don't no which best describes you ... you could just as easily be a kool-aid salesman as one selling snake oil. In any event, the use of such an irrelevant and inappropriate analogy suggests that you think I'm as dumb as a box of rocks, or that you are.

I can assure you I'm not .. but I can't help you with the other possibility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies