Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2012, 03:35 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Oh are you here to answer this, too?

Gays and their desire to marry and raise children, affect me directly by:

1)
2)
3)
4)

Provide sources to back up your reasons.

Get to it, pup.
It doesn't affect me in any way, Have I said it does?? I find you homo's to be a joke, two men or women who think thy could ever be a man and wife, men thinking their anus is a vagina and women strapping one on to pretend to be a man, total ignorance and stupidity, people who had some experiences in life that confused them, a possible rejection or bad situation with the opposite sex. It doesn't affect me in any way except make me laugh. I do feel sorry for the children being subjected to such stupidity and shame.

There's your answer. Get it Sally??

Old 07-15-2012, 03:38 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
It doesn't affect me in any way, Have I said it does?? I find you homo's to be a joke
So it does affect you - it brings humor into your life. Is that not a good thing?

Old 07-15-2012, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
So it does affect you - it brings humor into your life. Is that not a good thing?
I can guarantee you I get some good laughs from reading these threads.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:46 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,074,793 times
Quote:
It doesn't affect me in any way, Have I said it does?? I find you homo's to be a joke, two men or women who think thy could ever be a man and wife, men thinking their anus is a vagina and women strapping one on to pretend to be a man

You must be an immature person either socially/emotionally or chronologically, that is NOT how the average homosexual relationship works.

Also they NEVER think of themselves as a "man and wife".

Old 07-15-2012, 03:48 PM

33,543 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
And I have yet to see one reasonable homosexual male EVER support NAMBLA (a now defunct group of a couple hundred pedophiles), yet you seem to think NAMBLA members are representative of gay men in general. Who's incapable of rationality or honesty?
In regards to the person that called you a pedophile....Did you know that the defamation law applies to what is published on the Internet and limits what people can post online....I'd sue his ass off.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:56 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
It doesn't affect me in any way, Have I said it does?? I find you homo's to be a joke, two men or women who think thy could ever be a man and wife, men thinking their anus is a vagina and women strapping one on to pretend to be a man, total ignorance and stupidity, people who had some experiences in life that confused them, a possible rejection or bad situation with the opposite sex. It doesn't affect me in any way except make me laugh. I do feel sorry for the children being subjected to such stupidity and shame.

There's your answer. Get it Sally??
So you're not going to answer this question?

1)
2)
3)
4)

Also, are you assuming I'm a homosexual? If you are, why? Does it thrill you to imagine other people as homosexual or do you enjoy fantasizing about it?

Old 07-15-2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
You must be an immature person either socially/emotionally or chronologically, that is NOT how the average homosexual relationship works.

Also they NEVER think of themselves as a "man and wife".
No I'm just not afraid to speak my mind and tell it as I see it, two confused people trying to be something they are not, it's stupid and laughable. Sorry if it hurts your feelings but the truth hurts.

Old 07-15-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
So you're not going to answer this question?

1)
2)
3)
4)

Also, are you assuming I'm a homosexual? If you are, why? Does it thrill you to imagine other people as homosexual or do you enjoy fantasizing about it?
And there it is, proof I was right in the first place, OCD, you can't help yourself.

Old 07-15-2012, 04:04 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
No I'm just not afraid to speak my mind and tell it as I see it, two confused people trying to be something they are not, it's stupid and laughable. Sorry if it hurts your feelings but the truth hurts.

So what happens when someone who reliably holds stupid and laughable opinions and worldviews encounters something they consider stupid and laughable?

Isn't that some sort of fool's paradox?

Old 07-15-2012, 04:06 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,388,858 times
Quote:
I do feel sorry for the children being subjected to such stupidity and shame.
Meaning gay parents?

Why? Studies have shown they fare every bit as well as (if not better than) children raised by heterosexual parents.

Educate

Yourself

It is they who should feel sorry for you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies