Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2012, 10:47 PM

3,502 posts, read 3,133,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
I am still waiting for one of your mob to tell me how a child can suckle milk from a man's breast.

Please answer this question.

and as I've said before, it is the bond of natural parent and child that cements the marriage together.
Sounds like you're arguing against all adoption, not just gays, since there is no biological connection/bond between the adopted child and the adopting parents.
Are you a big proponent of abortion then?

Old 07-24-2012, 10:52 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,073,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Where's the male g-spot again?

Where is a male G-Spot? Some may not like the answer to that one ...

Old 07-24-2012, 10:56 PM

3,502 posts, read 3,133,399 times
Quote:
that is not on their own though is it

they need the addition of a surrogate

You seem to be short on basic logic because

in effect , this set-up is a threesome.
So, according to you, if it doesn't happen naturally, without third-party intervention, then it shouldn't happen at all? Got it! So, modern medicine is out, right? Let the heart patients, cancer patients, etc. all die. If god had wanted them to live, they wouldn't have been born with bum tickers! And infertile couples? Forget it. If god wanted them to have babies, he wouldn't have made them barren!! Adoption? An abomination!! There's no biological connection between the adopted kid and the adoptive parents! It's unnatural!!
Of course, all of that sounds ridiculous to rational people, but clearly you're not burdened with rationality.

Old 07-24-2012, 11:00 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
One value of a homosexual is that their sex acts don't lead to abortion.
Very impressed with this excellent observation. I agree , the recourse to this destruction is absent ....good point.

Last edited by stargazzer; 07-24-2012 at 11:15 PM..

Old 07-24-2012, 11:10 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,269,864 times
Quote:
I am still waiting for one of your mob to tell me how a child can suckle milk from a man's breast.
join us in the 21st century. Babies have been drinking formula and substitute mother's milk for more than a century . Some women just can't produce milk or have so little that they have to resort to formula.

My aunt gave birth to triplets. She's a small Asian woman, and even her obstetrician stated that she wouldn't be able to produce enough of her own milk to feed all three babies. She had to use formula.

Old 07-24-2012, 11:34 PM

1,050 posts, read 1,690,582 times
Quote:

Please answer this question.

and as I've said before, it is the bond of natural parent and child that cements the marriage together.

Otherwise marriage is just a piece of paper, signed for financial convenience (ie: a contract)
The typical liberal will get defensive and say you are a bigot. Or come up with some other excuse.

But I also want to know how they breast feed?

Old 07-24-2012, 11:49 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,974 times
*yawn*

14th amendment outlaws discrimination. To deny the same rights, benefits, liberties, and freedoms to homosexuals solely based on your disagreement with their lifestyle is unconstitutional and against the law.

The assumption that anyone against gay marriage is a bigot is incorrect - it's the people who spews forth hatred and asinine statements and refuse to acknowledge the reputable, peer reviewed evidence before them that makes people bigoted and ignorant.

I'm sure there are logical and intelligent arguments for denying gay marriage, but there has yet to be one here on C-D.

Oh and by logical and intelligent, I don't mean relying on some book that was written 2,000 years ago. There's a thing called separation of church and state. Not to mention this little number:

Old 07-24-2012, 11:53 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,269,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaLakeSearch View Post

But I also want to know how they breast feed?
answered above.

Old 07-25-2012, 12:17 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,982 times
Quote:
that is not on their own though is it

they need the addition of a surrogate

You seem to be short on basic logic because

in effect , this set-up is a threesome.
Sounds like fun to me. The bible condones it.

Old 07-25-2012, 12:18 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,982 times
Quote:
all of your so-called 'evidence' has counter-evidence.

So not ignorant, just a different opinion.

But an opinion that is rooted in common sense and natural law.
Yet none of this counter-evidence has ever been shown. Remember in order for evidence to be valid it has to be unbiased.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies