Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2012, 12:22 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
I am still waiting for one of your mob to tell me how a child can suckle milk from a man's breast.

Please answer this question.

and as I've said before, it is the bond of natural parent and child that cements the marriage together.

Otherwise marriage is just a piece of paper, signed for financial convenience (ie: a contract)
You are are and _______ if you think that in order to have a successful and loving marriage you need children. It's just plain idiotic to think this way. If my soon to be wife(5 days from now) and I decide not to have children, that does not mean we don't love each-other or that we will have a loving and committed relationship.

Anyone who stays in a marriage just for the kids, even if they don't love their spouse is only doing damage to the children and their own mental health.

Old 07-25-2012, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Where is a male G-Spot? Some may not like the answer to that one ...
I think it is something that can only be explained with pictures. It is also known as the PROSTATE GLAND.

Spoiler

I have a medical book that shows it in more detail and with a finder pointing too it.

Old 07-25-2012, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaLakeSearch View Post
The typical liberal will get defensive and say you are a bigot. Or come up with some other excuse.

But I also want to know how they breast feed?
Science has shown that a baby does not need to breastfeed. It happens all the time in adoption cases. The birth mother never breastfeeds the baby. From birth the baby is fed with formula or milk from the birth mother. So, men don't need to.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:46 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,836,753 times
There are plenty of things a baby does not 'need', for instance children have been reared by wolves in the forest, or by renegade soldiers in war zones - hardly ideal though.

The point I am making with the breast feeding is that this is natural - nature's way of showing us the the maternal bond is of the highest relevance to a baby and hence, young child.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:35 AM

717 posts, read 647,700 times
Rot. It is not breast-feeding that causes the bond. It is the cuddling that goes with the feeding. Not all mothers can breast-feed but the Mother-Child bond stills exists because the babies are held, cuddled and loved and THAT, sir, is gender-neutral.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:40 AM

utter nonsense!

so are you saying that a baby or young child cannot tell the difference between mother and father?

cuddling + feeding at the same time, is not the same as just cuddling.

It is of far greater strength.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:42 AM

why do you think bottle feeding is done from a teet;

why not just use a spoon, straw or other device?

this is because the teet replicates the nipple, to which a baby is instinctively drawn.

Animals suckle their young - and this is done by the mother, not father.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:47 AM

Quote:
There are plenty of things a baby does not 'need', for instance children have been reared by wolves in the forest, or by renegade soldiers in war zones - hardly ideal though.

The point I am making with the breast feeding is that this is natural - nature's way of showing us the the maternal bond is of the highest relevance to a baby and hence, young child.
Actually it's not. If you actually read my previous posts you would know that. The most important bond between a mother and her child happens at 18-25 months and then after birth. Breastfeeding has nothing to do with it. It is the close proximity of mother and child that creates this bond. This is why a baby can form a bond with someone who is not their natural mother. This is why they usually get the baby in the arms of the mother and father as soon as possible after labor.

Please, read some books on raising children, both biological and adopted.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:48 AM

Quote:
utter nonsense!

so are you saying that a baby or young child cannot tell the difference between mother and father?

cuddling + feeding at the same time, is not the same as just cuddling.

It is of far greater strength.
Wrong again. Please, for the love of the soul king research something before you go blabbering on like a fool. See above post.

Quote:
why do you think bottle feeding is done from a teet;

why not just use a spoon, straw or other device?

this is because the teet replicates the nipple, to which a baby is instinctively drawn.

Animals suckle their young - and this is done by the mother, not father.
Here is an introduction to Male lactation: Male lactation

We use bottles with a nipple because it is an automatic response to breastfeeding. That part is correct, but it does not require a woman to do it. Like you said, they have bottles and even fake breasts for men to breastfeed children.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:50 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,377,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Lies and slander. Post your sources to validate your opinions.
It will be a religious anti gay propaganda source. Like NARTH or FRC or AFA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies