Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2012, 09:52 AM

1,805 posts, read 1,467,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
Natural biological parents for a start, have a lifelong DNA commitment.

the s.s adoption scenario will be similar to the kid who gets a pet puppy for Christmas - a novelty at first but soon thrown out into the streets, or dog home once the cute little puppy starts growing and becoming a hassle.

you see , there is no biological bond with s.s adoption, so no natural cement in the relationship.
Seriously, you need to read what you post before hitting the post reply button. If you did maybe you could see what illogical drivel you post.
Are you against all adoption? By reading the above one would think so. There is something fundamental you really need to take to heart. Homosexual people are no different than everyone else except for their sexual orientation. Thats it, one small difference. They are someone's brother, sister, child, aunt, uncle, and yes even parent. They are as human as you or I and deserve to be treated with the same respect you wish to be treated with. If your religion tells you anything different than that, you need to find a better religion. If your thought processes lead you to any other conclusion you really need to do some self analysis to try to figure out where your need to dehumanize homosexuals comes from.

Last edited by gizmo980; 08-07-2012 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: Fixed quotation

Old 08-07-2012, 01:27 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,916,488 times
Quote:
Natural biological parents for a start, have a lifelong DNA commitment.

the s.s adoption scenario will be similar to the kid who gets a pet puppy for Christmas - a novelty at first but soon thrown out into the streets, or dog home once the cute little puppy starts growing and becoming a hassle.

you see , there is no biological bond with s.s adoption, so no natural cement in the relationship.

Where is the biological bond in heterosexual adoption? Do you think that should be outlawed too?

Old 08-07-2012, 01:31 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,388,858 times
Agreed, marvin. But you should wrap quote tags around the words you're quoting, because it looks like you're a person with two identities, a fool and a wise man arguing with each other

Old 08-07-2012, 02:35 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,074,793 times
Quote:

I'll ask you the same question then - do you advocate Communism?

Judging by your other threads YOU love communism ....

Back to the topic ...

In 100% of the cases, the child is WANTED in an adoption(same goes IVF cases), there are no "accidents", broken condoms, or "I forgot to take the bill" stories ...

Do you realize how hard it is to adopt?
They don't just let people come in and buy a child, I know you think that is how it is done, well maybe in your part of the world it is, but not in the western world.

I have been building a profile of your life using your various posts as evidence ... I think I can understand the hate you have in your soul. I believe others would agree with my profile.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:51 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,467,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Agreed, marvin. But you should wrap quote tags around the words you're quoting, because it looks like you're a person with two identities, a fool and a wise man arguing with each other
My bad, flimsy excuse of trying to get out the door this morning. Thanks for the editing advise I will take it to heart and try to do better in the future.

Old 08-07-2012, 03:07 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,960,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda

I'll ask you the same question then - do you advocate Communism?
This may be the stupidest thing I've ever read on this forum. And there's a lot of stupidity here.

And not to mention insulting - not just to same-sex couples, but also to the millions of adoptive parents in this country.

Old 08-07-2012, 04:05 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Judging by your other threads YOU love communism ....
Two of his heros are communits...Karl Marx and Lenin...

Quote:
Back to the topic ...

In 100% of the cases, the child is WANTED in an adoption(same goes IVF cases), there are no "accidents", broken condoms, or "I forgot to take the bill" stories ...
Very true, but they don't look at it this way.

Quote:
Do you realize how hard it is to adopt?
They don't just let people come in and buy a child, I know you think that is how it is done, well maybe in your part of the world it is, but not in the western world.
Again, won't acknowledge this as it would go against his argument.
Quote:
I have been building a profile of your life using your various posts as evidence ... I think I can understand the hate you have in your soul. I believe others would agree with my profile.
Me too. I love profile people on CD. People who are usually against s.s adoption and marriage usually claim to have an education in some field, they claim this because they think it will give them automatic credit for what they claim. They never provide evidence for their claims, when you ask them something directly that would require evidence, they say they already answered it or that they don't have to provide evidence as it is common knowledge. It's almost as if they are all the same person...

Old 08-07-2012, 08:21 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,838,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
This is not asking the same question. This is avoiding the question. I'll answer yours after you answer mine: "Do you think equality (like feminism) is a bad thing?"
Certain types of feminism are bad for sure.

Old 08-07-2012, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
No, I don't. A secular society(one not based on religious ideal), isn't a communist society. Anyone who thinks that, is an idiot. Are you saying you think that? A society that openly accepts homosexual as equals isn't a communist nation.
No, I'm not saying that, but you said you wanted a society of equals.

so, if that is the case, then why don't you want communism?

or is it only 'equality' as defined by the s.s. brigade.....

Old 08-07-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
Where is the biological bond in heterosexual adoption? Do you think that should be outlawed too?
Hetero adoption is acceptable because there will be a mother and father at the same time.

We've already discussed this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies