Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2012, 11:12 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Sure, why not. They do the same thing to each others body, so why wouldnt they want to teach and enlighten children. Sandusky is one of your types, he did it.
With a willing partner. You know heterosexuals do it too, right? When it's forced upon someone it's seen as an act of power.

I know of at least 2 teachers (elementary school) who are into BDSM.... should they not be allowed to be around children because of their 'perversions'?

Old 07-12-2012, 11:16 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
They are pushing their agenda to enslave them to their sodomizing ways. Sick people I tell. Just like the Jihadists, Sodomy, the new jihadi training method? | World | News | Toronto Sun
Good clip...if the ancestors who built N/A with blood, sweat, tears and war were wakened today, they would not believe it, and would promptly clean all this nonsense out with the backbone it requires.

Old 07-12-2012, 11:24 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I had no problem explaining anatomy, and biology to my son. He also has male mentors he could turn to. Just like a child of heterosexuals, or children of single parents.
Oh great!! Mentors!! Not a FATHER!!! Some guys not his dad to come in and talk to the kid about his johnson???

Old 07-12-2012, 11:30 PM

170 posts, read 129,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Why not?

Because it's an artificial situation created by people who have placed their own priorities before those of the children they hope to raise.

Homosexuals want desperately to be normal and will do anything to achieve that goal.

Raising children within a same-sex marriage is seen as a short-cut to respectability but it deprives kids of effective parenting.
Simply put, this assumes that heterosexual families are the paradigm. Most criminals are from heterosexual families. Clearly, it's not about sexuality, but the quality of parenting.

If you truly think it's about the genitalia between your legs that makes you a good parent...you're mistaken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Oh great!! Mentors!! Not a FATHER!!! Some guys not his dad to come in and talk to the kid about his johnson???
So, what are single mothers supposed to do?

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUOK? View Post
I don't understand why you feel that this is somehow the most important aspect of parenting. In the first situation why not an aunt, sister, cousin, etc. explain to the little girl. That's what father's who have either divorced or are widowed do.

For the second case, they are lesbians not aliens. I think they understand how babies are made.
Hey...why not a REAL MOTHER??? HUH?? AND A REAL DAD!!

That's a mother's job if she is available!!

I also didnt say it was the MOST IMPORTANT!! But it is and can be a trying time for a girl or boy!! It can shape who they will become.

And yet we got two women telling this boy "My friend Frank, is gonna talk to ya"!!

Old 07-12-2012, 11:35 PM

Quote:

I also didnt say it was the MOST IMPORTANT!! But it is and can be a trying time for a girl or boy!! It can shape who they will become.

And yet we got two women telling this boy "My friend Frank, is gonna talk to ya"!!
Again...single parents.

What do they do?

Old 07-12-2012, 11:37 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I know of at least 2 teachers (elementary school) who are into BDSM.... should they not be allowed to be around children because of their 'perversions'?
Nope - and let's hope these deviants are found out about and taken away from a place where they are near children soon.

Old 07-12-2012, 11:38 PM

679 posts, read 660,593 times
Quote:

Wow, you have such a narrow viewpoint of the world. You sicken me. It people like you that keep this country socially backwards.

Seriously words cannot describe how much people like you disgust me.

Old 07-12-2012, 11:41 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stateisota View Post
Wow, you have such a narrow viewpoint of the world. You sicken me. It people like you that keep this country socially backwards.

Seriously words cannot describe how much people like you disgust me.
A person who advocates that a child should have a mother and a father to raise them sickens you?

It is people like you - who have lost all common sense and moral reason -who are why our society is sliding into oblivion.

Wake up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies