Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2012, 10:37 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,184,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
After all gay community is so beautiful and pure. No glory holes, no random sex in bathhouses or public restrooms, no rampant drug abuse and no AIDS epidemic.
Happy gay people now want to have happy families. Right? How cute.
After all, the heterosexual community is so beautiful and pure. No anal penetration of any female has ever occurred, no random heterosexual sex acts have ever occurred in public places, no drug use of any kind in the heterosexual community, and all heterosexuals are STD free. Happy heterosexual people now want to have happy families. Right? How cute.

In case you missed it, this was sarcasm and actually pointing out that each of your bullet points against homosexuals also affects heterosexuals. That you continue to ignore the blatant hypocrisy is hilariously sad.

Quote:
I am glad you are not denying that mainstream gay culture includes quest for anonymous, random sex with as many partners as it is possible.
I'm not going to deny that people of any sexuality will quest for sex with as many partners as possible. Some people just have that drive.

Quote:
The notion of gay marriage is absurd.
To you, yes.

However, if you want to sway others to believe the same, you'll have to provide concrete evidence.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:45 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,329,858 times
Quote:
Absolutely. As much absurd as the notion of me marrying my sister and starting a family together.
Actually your notion is more absurd. Marrying your sister and starting a family actually contaminates the gene pool.

Same-sex couples marrying and starting a family has no effect on the gene pool and it helps abandoned children find a love and caring home.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:48 AM

2,920 posts, read 2,802,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallowsCalibrator View Post
After all, the heterosexual community is so beautiful and pure. No anal penetration of any female has ever occurred, no random heterosexual sex acts have ever occurred in public places, no drug use of any kind in the heterosexual community, and all heterosexuals are STD free. Happy heterosexual people now want to have happy families. .
Its not the heterosexual population that was decimated by AIDS...

Old 08-08-2012, 11:43 AM

4,213 posts, read 5,843,332 times
It is called sexual immorality, any sex outside the confines of marriage(1 man and 1 woman) is sexually immoral. Sex is a strong addiction, a strong temptation and alot of people give in to this temptation and it does cause damage and harm to others not even involved whether immediate or in the future. It makes some feel cheap while others feel powerful. Makes even those not involved feel violated because their future spouse chose to share what was supposed to be special for them or even because of these choices give away what is suppose to be special for someone else that will never experiance that special thing because other being selfish and self centered chose a semblance of love and happiness and never experienced the real thing. Sexual immorality is the root of violence as those who are eager give this away and deny true happiness. A mother who has a revolving door of lovers coming in and out of her life while an innocent child is neglected. A father who constantly kissing or talking dirty and more with strange women or men while an innocent child is neglected. The innocent child acts out or is shut in and grows to do the samething or worse. Watching television which proclaims promiscuity is natural and good with cartoons and childrens shows that confuse children while promoting sexual immorality in many subtle ways. Pervert young children in schools and encouraging sexual immorality and claiming its is good.

I am sorry but there is just so much evil in this world that is not focused on or addressed and we have to focus on between 1% and 3% of the populations choice while 50% to 75% of the population is neglected. This is the true form of a spoiled child who has to get their way while everyone else suffers naglect.

Do you realize what good could be done if those efforts where focus on something more meaningful than someones choice of sexual partners. Why aren't people more focused on children rather than adults acting like children? Homosexuality, abortion, welfare, medicare, give me give me me me me me...we have created a very selfish and selfcentered society and yes it affects me and mine and we do right but are called bigots, haters and intollerant for doing right and wanting others to do right. Selfish, self centered, spoiled children in adult bodies and those who suffer the most are the children because the watch these spoiled adults and learn bad habits and carry on to the next generation. Sexual immorality is the cancer that is destroying this world. I feel for that child brought up in a samesex marriage or an open marriage or an adulterous marriage or a violent marriage.

The Lord said in the end times men would call good bad and bad good and hate those who do good and love those who do bad.

Old 08-08-2012, 12:20 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,280,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
It is called sexual immorality, any sex outside the confines of marriage(1 man and 1 woman) is sexually immoral.
As we've seen in nature, this is an utter and unfounded claim. Sex is never immoral when performed within societies laws.

the rest of your diatribe is nothing but religious rhetoric.

the true evil here are those that wish to demonize a sect of people based on their antiquated beliefs as told to them by their antiquated religious beliefs.

Old 08-08-2012, 02:03 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,081,322 times
Quote:
Yes but adultery was understood as any kind of sex with another Roman citizen. Only slaves and prostitutes did not count as they were on the fringe of Roman society, they had no rights, they were not considered human. Rome punished adultery with death.

I am glad you guys finally learn something here...

Yeah okay change it now that you have been proven WRONG yet again.

Old 08-08-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Absolutely. As much absurd as the notion of me marrying my sister and starting a family together.

You have a serious incest and bestiality obsession, you should seek treatment before you act on your urges.

Old 08-08-2012, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
As we've seen in nature, this is an utter and unfounded claim. Sex is never immoral when performed within societies laws.

the rest of your diatribe is nothing but religious rhetoric.

the true evil here are those that wish to demonize a sect of people based on their antiquated beliefs as told to them by their antiquated religious beliefs.

When sex between consenting adults is thought of as dirty or evil the result is the dysfunction seen in a few of the posters in this thread, I am NOT speaking of those that support same sex marriage.

Old 08-08-2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
It's not the heterosexual population that was decimated by AIDS...
I guess you have not looked at the HIV infection rates lately ...

It grew to the level it did because BIGOTS like yourself ignored it until a child and a heterosexual woman came down with the "Gay Plague".

Old 08-08-2012, 02:41 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,470,154 times
Quote:
Yes. That's exactly why the notion of gay marriage is absurd.
Then don't enter into one. Your opposition to those otherwise law abiding citizens who don't share your view shows your lack of ethics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.