Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2012, 03:27 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,399,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg41386 View Post
I've only gotten through maybe five pages on 40 posts per page... my lord.
Rather vile isn't it?

Old 08-09-2012, 03:41 AM

127 posts, read 198,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
yep, well said Rebel12

I'm getting tired of all this gay propaganda too.

it's all a load of BS, just trying to make a square peg fit into a round hole, usually heavily reliant on semantics and wordplay.

face it - man + man = sterile.
Sterile heterosexual couples exist f@#$%^& magic.

Old 08-09-2012, 06:38 AM

2,920 posts, read 2,801,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
The term deadbeat dad comes to mind. Another ridiculous argument shot down. Look around a bit more I'm sure there are some straws left you can grasp.

Ridiculous cause it requires independent thinking you are not used to? LOL

Old 08-09-2012, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Mass Resistance is a known religious anti-gay hate group which spreads deliberate lies and 'smear and fear' propaganda.

If you believe spreading hate, lies and 'fear and smear' propaganda is 'pro-moral' that's really sad.
How about spreading AIDS? We never thank you guys for that, did we?

Old 08-09-2012, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
What form of conception are you talking about? Cause neither is guaranteed to lead to the form of conception related to getting pregnant.
Both could lead to the form of conception that is related to conceiving an idea or plan. My wife and I often plan out our day when we have sex in the morning.

Many species of animals wrestle with each other, this action does not lead to conception either, it doesn't lead to conception.... it is done for pleasure, to express joy and form bonds.

I play chess with my wife all the time, it never leads to sex or conception... does this mean we should stop playing chess?

My wife and I read in bed before turning in for the night, it almost never leads to sex... should we stop reading because it doesn't lead to conception.

When my wife and I do have sex, she is on birth control and I wear condoms, this has never lead to conception, it actually stops it from happening... should we stop having sex unless it leads to conception?

Please, nobody is this willfully ignorant... cut the act.
I agree nobody should be that ignorant as not to understand that what leads to sex is not just the sexual act or foreplay. Women shaving their hair, guys going to the gym, worker advancing though the ranks it all leads to greater availability of partners and sex. Freud.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Do living organisms play? Do they do things for pleasure? Of course they do, but since they don't work towards ensuring the survival of the species, they must be unnatural, right?
Do you really lack basic logical skills? Everything animals (and we do) serves survival of the species.
When animals play they often do so increase their strength and coordination. Being fit and able to obtain food for yourself and your offspring is one of the criteria of being useful for the evolution.
Sexual prerogative makes some animals grow colorful feathers and seemingly unnecessary parts of their bodies. All life is about mating and offspring as this is our biological prerogative.

Except for gays, but this is where nature decided that your genetic material is useless and not worthy of propagating.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
There you go again with this Incest obsession, same-sex marriage and Incest are not even close to the same thing.
Why not? Two consenting adults, brother and sister want to be a couple and have sex yet morality and law says no. It's very similar. It's is unnatural as it does not serve our biological prerogative.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:19 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,843,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
When animals play they often do so increase their strength and coordination. Being fit and able to obtain food for yourself and your offspring is one of the criteria of being useful for the evolution.
Sexual prerogative makes some animals grow colorful feathers and seemingly unnecessary parts of their bodies. All life is about mating and offspring as this is our biological prerogative.

Except for gays, but this is where nature decided that your genetic material is useless and not worthy of propagating.

The same reasoning can be applied to the infertile hetero couple that the s.s brigade somehow think is a trump card.

Apart from what I've already mentioned, we can see that the infertile couple here acts as encouragement for other hetero singles to form a partnership and have natural children together.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:19 AM

Quote:
So true. We created the concept of morality and as we continue our legacy and understand more, we change those morals. We developed laws and as we understand things more we change them as well. Not much is free from change through understanding. Even religions have changed through time to adapt to modern understanding.
Ha ha ha. And this is from a guy who claims any knowledge about history. What you just typed is a typical example of anachronism.
The laws do not change because "we understand things more", our XXI century laws would not do much good in XVI century England even if enforced, laws are reflection of the will of general population... It's understanding of morality.

Last edited by rebel12; 08-09-2012 at 08:07 AM..

Old 08-09-2012, 07:46 AM

18,414 posts, read 19,051,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
How about spreading AIDS? We never thank you guys for that, did we?
you seemed to have left out intravenous drug users and hetro's who practice unsafe sex. or do you need to get education on how to catch aids? sure sounds like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies