Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 08:35 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times

Advertisements

I wrote the white house in complaint and have asked they be eliminated. anyone one else want to join me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2012, 09:00 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponDad View Post
So maybe the airport or tsa hasn't decided to release the video yet...such gullible fools.oh well it didn't really happen there is no video or audio!
Witnesses? Source besides Prison Planet? Apparently the TSA agents filmed the whole things (according to the article) while laughing, hooting, stealing, and name calling so there must be something somewhere.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but I won't get upset unless someone can prove it.

Old 07-10-2012, 10:00 PM

5 posts, read 4,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
This was all part of the 9-11 agenda. Use the terrorist boogieman to justify invading countries like Iraq and Libya, and condition the populace to passive acceptance of police-state control. A few more examples of TSA terrorism, in the link below:

Related Article

Now TSA wants to test passengers’ beverages at the gate?
TSA agent opens and spills jar of human ashes, laughs
TSA asks female passenger to ‘prove’ breast pump is real
TSA orders 18-month-old off plane, claiming she’s on no-fly list
Woman told to extinguish cigarette by airport security strips naked instead
TSA agents maul child with leg braces, greenlight drug runners for cash
TSA nabs 4-year-old terrorism suspect in act of hugging crime-partner grandma
TSA’s latest victim—traumatized woman—captured on video sobbing
Newark Airport closes after TSA agent dozes
TSA forces woman with ‘cute figure’ to pass though nude body scanner 3 times
TSA settles with woman whose breasts were exposed by agent
Video of TSA patting down 3-year-old in wheelchair
200 thefts per day reported at JFK Airport
The TSA chronicles: 'All the good stuff we do’
TSA chief boasts ‘we’re doing our job—sort of’

http://www.examiner.com/article/tsa-agents-verbally-abuse-deaf-passenger-illegally-confiscate-bagged-candy
^Ditto on all of these, but the media will do what it must to get their ratings up and people will believe what they want to...

Old 07-10-2012, 10:07 PM

5 posts, read 4,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
You all know the TSA is out of control. You have uneducated people given a bit of power and it has gone to their heads.

Here's one that didn't have a video, just a story. Follow up though is that it was real because the TSA apologized.

They told a woman to "prove" that her breast pump was real.

TSA apologizes for making mom pump breast milk - New York Daily News

Proves nothing, the TSA (spokesperson) just apologized for not following all procedures correctly (yes that can happen with human beings in the real world). Nowhere was it acknowledged that any TSA employee actually "forced the woman to pump breast milk in the restroom". A classic example of how the press distorts news, and simpletons who don't know how to scrutinize the (alleged) facts.

Old 07-10-2012, 10:08 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
I hate the TSA, but I don't buy this story at all.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:47 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,663,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponDad View Post
So maybe the airport or tsa hasn't decided to release the video yet...such gullible fools.oh well it didn't really happen there is no video or audio!
I'm not saying NOTHING happened.. I am saying that it didn't happen the way its being reported via this link. There are 2 sides to every story and your getting 1 side. The TRUTH is ALWAYS in the middle of 2 different stories..

I visit airports regularly and have for the past 20 years... I have YET to come across these IDIOT/FOOL TSA agents that I keep getting reports of.. odd. No doubt there are some less desirable agents out there some where but the way it CONSTANTLY gets reported on CD is they are rampart and EVERY SINGLE one of them are IDIOTS/CRIMINALS/FOOLS.. etc.. its simply NOT TRUE!!!!

Nothing more than a WITCH HUNT from folks with nothing better to do!!!

Old 07-11-2012, 04:48 AM

24,415 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Charge those knuckle dragging TSA agents with a hate crime. It seems like all we hear about is how the dregs of society have gotten jobs with the TSA and are completely incompetent and abusive in every aspect of their jobs.

Old 07-11-2012, 06:12 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,285,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Witnesses? Source besides Prison Planet? Apparently the TSA agents filmed the whole things (according to the article) while laughing, hooting, stealing, and name calling so there must be something somewhere.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but I won't get upset unless someone can prove it.
Yes, the mall cops will get right to work hurting their own.

Old 07-11-2012, 06:26 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Your tax dollars at work...

TSA agents at the Louisville, Kentucky airport laughed at a deaf man, called him “f***ing deafie,” and then stole his candy – another perfect example of why this loathsome federal agency needs to be abolished immediately.

“They went through my bag (for no reason), and found a couple bags of candy I brought. I was told I wasn’t allowed to fly with that (wtf? I’ve flown with food before — these were even sealed still because I brought them right in the airport). I was then asked if I would like to donate the candy “To the USO”. Since I know the airport there has an Air National Guard base, and I figured it would go to the soldiers, I (annoyed) said sure, why not?”

“The guards, as I was getting scanned, started eating the candy they just told me was for the soldiers. In front of me, still laughing at me (very clearly now). One of them asked why they were laughing, and one of them came up to me, pointed at my shirt, laughed at me and said, “****ing deafie”.

The Louisville TSA called me a “****ing deafie” and laughed at me because I was deaf, and they expected wouldn’t say anything back (or wouldn’t hear them). Make no bones about it — she was facing me and I read her lips. There was no mistake. I would later find out that they had called at least 4 other individuals the same thing.”

After the man became agitated, his friends tried to calm him before another TSA agent began filming and laughing, calling the group of deaf people “dumb apes”. When the group threatened to make a complaint, the TSA agent retorted, “You’re dumb deafies anyway so no one would believe you”.

Prison Planet.com » TSA Agents Laugh At Deaf Man, Call Him “F***ing Deafie,” Steal His Candy
SO?

The TSA was doing it's job...dehumanizing Americans so they will be compliant cattle.

I view ANY AMERICAN (who is not a suspect in a crime)being searched and patted down and X-rayed as outrageous and humiliating.

Old 07-11-2012, 06:42 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,464,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
I am going to have to pull the BS card on this one.. no video or audio??

BS!
I go to a deaf school and have been hearing about it all week. It's not BS. I know some friends of the people this happened to personally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies