Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 07:48 PM

45,137 posts, read 26,317,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Not going to happen any other solutions? I can only come up with profiling and containment.
End the drug war.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:26 PM

7,786 posts, read 8,010,775 times
What a sewer.Will never go near the place.Place is to nice a word for that sewer

Old 07-11-2012, 08:52 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,041,557 times
And I really wanted to spend a week vacation in the red light camera capital of the world. Guess I'll have to visit Detroit to see the most abandoned and boarded up houses in the world or maybe the new nation of Dearbornistan to experience some multiculturism.

Old 07-11-2012, 09:26 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,069,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Here we go with yet another black bashing thread....

There is no generalizations being thrown out there like "all blacks are criminals" which we all know is false

There is, however, a disproportionate amount of crime being committed by African Americans...... no matter how much you Liberal morons bury your head in the sand

Instead of crying and throwing false claims of racism, why don't you guys actually work on solving the problems

If not, stop saying you care about the poor black community....

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-12-2012 at 10:04 AM.. Reason: response to deletion

Old 07-11-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
than move to canada if you hate blacks so much. Nobody is stopping you.
It is folks like yourself who call any black man or woman an Uncle Tom for getting an education.

It is folks like yourself who are the biggest obstacle for poor inner city blacks

It is because of your ignorance...

Old 07-11-2012, 09:36 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,590,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
why don't you guys actually work on solving the problems

If not, stop saying you care about the poor black community
I leave that up to the people who continually bring up the problems of the black community on this board.

Old 07-11-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliciano View Post
I leave that up to the people who continually bring up the problems of the black community on this board.
Yeah, and the "liberal" Democrats just call them racist for bringing up these problems

The Dems are SUPPOSED to be the ones that want to help these people.....

I bet you think that it is racist to tell the truth about these problems..... given the wording or the post

Guess you are part of the problem as well

Old 07-11-2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Yeah, and the "liberal" Democrats just call them racist for bringing up these problems

The Dems are SUPPOSED to be the ones that want to help these people.....

I bet you think that it is racist to tell the truth about these problems..... given the wording or the post

Guess you are part of the problem as well
I just think it is interesting these things continuously brought up with no solutions, especially by arm chair radicals who complain about and do nothing, kind of like your self. I mean most of my life has been spent trying to make it America, by working and educating myself. Contrary to what many people think, most regular blacks see more to life than being black.

Old 07-11-2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliciano View Post
I just think it is interesting these things continuously brought up with no solutions, especially by arm chair radicals who complain about and do nothing, kind of like your self. I mean most of my life has been spent trying to make it America, by working and educating myself. Contrary to what many people think, most regular blacks see more to life than being black.
How do you know I do nothing about it?

I have bought groceries for poor families in the inner city. I have tried to be a mentor once. I have volunteered at the homeless shelter. I have actually tried to make a difference

To me, the biggest problem is the lack of decent family structure. How can we fix it?

That is the big question

At least I try to answer the questions.... the left just shouts racism and some of the right makes gross generalizations (not here though)

Old 07-11-2012, 10:06 PM

Quote:
How do you know I do nothing about it?

I have bought groceries for poor families in the inner city. I have tried to be a mentor once. I have volunteered at the homeless shelter. I have actually tried to make a difference

To me, the biggest problem is the lack of decent family structure. How can we fix it?

That is the big question

At least I try to answer the questions.... the left just shouts racism and some of the right makes gross generalizations (not here though)
Well ok then I give you credit on that, you have done your part. I agree with you on the family structure, but too many on the left think just welfare will help and too many on the right think welfare is the only reason. Both sides need to be more analytical, does not help many "leaders" on both sides call out the issues, but do nothing but give lip service. I know plenty people who had their welfare cut and still kept breading. It is very tough to fix the family structure when two to three generations have been like that. There are many factors into the family structure, too many people thinking in the now instead of long term.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.