Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 04:14 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
If Rush is such a racist, why did he hire his call screener, twice. If his call screener thought Rush was a racist, why did he move from NYC and buy a home in West Palm Beach to work for Rush, again. Or is Bo Snerdly just another uncle Tom?
Liberals can enter their snide, snarky remarks in the next post.
Ever seen him in an interview?

Old 07-16-2012, 04:18 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,329,735 times
There's no debating that Rush has crossed the Rubicon on race and gender. The question is, what are progressives doing about it besides whining?

I think the problem is that we just get outraged and try to make all of these academic arguments in response, when the other side isn't really interested in an academic debate at all. They're interested in winning elections, and they're going to keep winning them until Democrats can figure out what sells to the American public. Obviously, repubicans screwing the middle class is a reality, but for some reason, that just doesn't sell to the American public. I think democrats need to combine nationalism and populism, with a little bit of bombast in there once in a while.

Old 07-16-2012, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirate05 View Post
You mean they don't charge exactly what it cost them to do the repair?
I can't believe they want to make money for doing a job.
BS. They try to cheat all the time and you probably know this.
10 things contractors won

Old 07-16-2012, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
More lefty tolerance on display.
Rush never wished anyone dead.
I guess that makes you worse than him.
He hates Obama and his family and me and if anything happened to any of us he could careless.

Old 07-16-2012, 04:57 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,356,787 times
Agree or disagree with him, Limbaugh is no racist; no honest observer can say that. His closest associate is black, his stated intellectual hero Thomas Sowell is black, and his longtime fill in host Walter E. Williams, is black.

The bottom line here is that the liberals who constantly accuse are liars. They have even been busted spreading fabricated racist quotes from Limbaugh. It is really sad that these liberals spew their poison and try to prevent the country from moving ahead towards MLK's dream. Shame on them.

Old 07-16-2012, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Agree or disagree with him, Limbaugh is no racist; no honest observer can say that. His closest associate is black, his stated intellectual hero Thomas Sowell is black, and his longtime fill in host Walter E. Williams, is black.

The bottom line here is that the liberals who constantly accuse are liars. They have even been busted spreading fabricated racist quotes from Limbaugh. It is really sad that these liberals spew their poison and try to prevent the country from moving ahead towards MLK's dream. Shame on them.
Do a poll. See how many agree with you?

Old 07-16-2012, 05:30 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post

The problem with Limbaugh and these people is that they get most of what they know about him from Think Prog or Media Matters and don't know that all of it is laced with lies. Hell, they don't even understand that Soros created both places to dp just what they do about all the "talkers". Besides that EC tends to be just a bite acist in the opposite direction.

Old 07-16-2012, 06:34 PM

5,450 posts, read 8,761,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
They are fringe. Rush is a top republican leader.
I disagree.

Those I mentioned and additionally some well known and highly regarded musical artists reach many, many people with their messages of hatred and racism. These are the same people that back the Democratic party.

It is not ok.

Old 07-16-2012, 08:27 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,687,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
More lefty tolerance on display.
Rush never wished anyone dead.
I guess that makes you worse than him.
Yes I support the death of racist and you support it

Old 07-16-2012, 11:32 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,801,988 times
Huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies