Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2012, 02:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Not all are like that but a high percentage over charge dont you think?
They overcharge only fools who will hire them without looking around.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:05 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,387,641 times
Quote:
Today on his show talking to whiny over charging painter contractor who probably like all contractors has priced himself out of business,"Go paint in the projects where all the Obama supporters are at". Racist all the way.
I can only stand tuning into Rush for a few minutes at a time, and only when things aren't going well for conservatives- because I like to listen to him eat his diseased liver!

Is it just me, or is Rush starting to slur his words again? To me, he sounds like he did just prior to when his... um... "medical problems" surfaced several years ago, and he had to go away for a while

Old 07-13-2012, 02:06 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,937,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I would say that would depend on the location or area. In my area there are very very few black people. So when we refer to our Low Income projects we are thinking poor whites.
Who rush was refering to? It seems that a lot of people bought into Obama's promise of freebies for poor people. We all know of course that nothing is free.
If he was talking about poor blacks, explain what made it racist to advise a painter to go paint in the projects.
Get with the program.

Rush said it, so it must be racist.
It's anti Obama, so it must be racist.
Rush said something anti Obama, so it must be terribly horribly racist!

4,428 posts, read 4,481,719 times
Quote:
Inner city blacks didnt leave the jobs the jobs left them.
Then if YOU ARE SMART, YOU FOLLOW THE JOBS.

Get it?

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
I hope to live to see the day his last show is over.
Will MM take credit for that happening? I bet they do.

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
Read the posts. The person to whom I responded wasn't talking about race at all. He disparaged the practice of calling people names, saying that we should have learned that in kindergarten, and then, in the very same post, called her a name.

I was not directing my comment at you specifically, it was just something that has been a common theme on CD. Truthfully I agree with you name calling is something that we all should refrain from doing, and I realize that I'm guilty of it as well.

"A jackass is not a horse and every so often someone has to let it know that".................Simonism

Old 07-13-2012, 02:07 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Why do you think is the reason that he says stupid racist stuff like he does, to get the ignorant racists fired up
There's nothing racist about what he said. Now get over it or just continue to let yourself get laughed at for trying to make something out of nothing.

Im done. Silly threads like this one, which are a norm from the people who start them, are just that. Silly, baseless race baiting nonsense. I wont contribute to them much. Ill just laugh and then move on to something of more substance.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:08 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,584,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
If it had came from anyone else that could be debatable, but coming from rush it is more of the former than the latter.
Okay, here is the statement quoted: "Go paint in the projects where all the Obama supporters are at."

Can you tell me which part of that statement suggests that people live in the projects because of the fact that they are black verus that the segment of people in the projects are likely to be Obama voters?

Old 07-13-2012, 02:09 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
If the tables were turned and the Right called Hillary a ***** - I would think that the Democrats in this country would cry foul. Democrats never stop their fight. For more Government.

This is the difference -- Conservatives want less -- Democrats want more.

More is worse in the end.

Hey, as far as I'm concern if people call her a punta, you wont hear a peep from me but if you call her a white punta I would take offense just as I would with Palying

Old 07-13-2012, 02:10 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,097 times
Lightbulb Rush is racist.....again

I don't know if Limbaugh is a racist or not.

But he plays one on the radio.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies