Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Do you still vote for him because he has an "R" after his name or do you sit idly by and l
I will still back Mittens if he backs the new health care law 5 62.50%
No, i will not vote for him. 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-15-2012, 05:18 PM
 
99 posts, read 68,143 times
Reputation: 60

Advertisements

Hypothetical:

Mittens backs the new health care law and will not repeal it IF he gets the presidency.

Do you still vote for him because he has an "R" after his name or do you sit idly by and let Obama win?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-15-2012, 05:21 PM
 
Location: On the Chesapeake
45,411 posts, read 60,592,880 times
Reputation: 61028
You lost any claim to credibility or seriousness using "Mittens".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2012, 05:23 PM
 
99 posts, read 68,143 times
Reputation: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
You lost any claim to credibility or seriousness using "Mittens".

LOL, and all the konservatives keep their credibility with the many variations of 0bama name?
LMFAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2012, 05:25 PM
 
Location: Texas
14,975 posts, read 16,464,090 times
Reputation: 4586
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
You lost any claim to credibility or seriousness using "Mittens".


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings_Hockey View Post
LOL, and all the konservatives keep their credibility with the many variations of 0bama name?
LMFAO
You lost even more credibility and seriousness both by spelling "conservatives" with a "K" and "Obama" with a zero at the beginning. (Why would a liberal spell "Obama" with a zero at the beginning...unless you're trying to make fun of conservatives, which is funny given that the vast majority do not do that?)

Anyway - yes, I would still vote for Romney even if he backed the healthcare law. Not because he has an "R" next to his name - I would not vote for Santorum if he had gotten the nomination. The healthcare law is not the only issue I'm voting on.

Last edited by afoigrokerkok; 07-15-2012 at 05:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2012, 05:28 PM
 
Location: Texas
37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Reputation: 10371
Principle over party. Romney isn't very principled, just like Obama. I won't vote for the lessor of 2 evils. Unfortunately it isn't up to me to let anyone win. If it was I'd let Ron Paul win.

Wouldn't surprise me if Romney flip flops and doesn't repeal the healthcare tax.

I get your point, repealing the healthcare tax is the main difference and the reason to vote for Mittens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2012, 05:30 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles County, CA
29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Reputation: 6128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings_Hockey View Post
LOL, and all the konservatives keep their credibility with the many variations of 0bama name?
LMFAO
Who is "Mittens"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2012, 05:31 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles County, CA
29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Reputation: 6128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings_Hockey View Post
im sorry, it's KKKonservatives.
Stuttering a bit- are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2012, 05:36 PM
 
1,635 posts, read 1,594,056 times
Reputation: 707
Democrats still supported The first gay president after he extended the Bush tax cuts. They ***** themselves out all the time. Republicans on the other hand would be pissed and go third party or simply not vote. Won't happen though,as Romney is not a liar like the first gay president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2012, 05:38 PM
 
Location: Freakville
511 posts, read 491,621 times
Reputation: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings_Hockey View Post
im sorry, it's KKKonservatives.
Wow...that's imaginative...you are certainly a cerebral giant.
Please astonish us with more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2012, 05:41 PM
 
33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Reputation: 20030
if romney chooses to go back on his promise to repeal the health care law, i will still back him because he would still be better for the economy and the country than dear leader chairman maobama.

there is however a fallacy in your question, and that is that congress is the ones that needs to pass a bill repealing the health care law, and send it to romney for his signature.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top