Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 11:26 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
This probably the most jealous post ever posted.
I suspect Enemy Country is actually Pres. Obama posting on Air Force One between speeches. Amazing how you can get internet service at 35k feet.

If Obama ever posted online this would be his thread.

Quote:
The rich have been waging and winning class warfare since this Country was founded. The rest of us are just getting involved in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2012, 11:53 AM

23,850 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Enjoy all the happiness then.
I'm happy as a clam, and I don't need any pills to see the positives in my life.

Unlike you, I don't focus all my attention and energy on the negative things, and as long as you choose to do that, you will NEVER be happy. Money has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Old 07-18-2012, 11:57 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,443,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Stolen prescription happy drugs (Oxy,Valium, Etc) are some of the most desired street drugs. In real estate we advise our sellers to hide / lock up their drugs since they can be stolen then sold on the streets.

Not clueless.

Qualified buyers are stealing drugs at showings?

Old 07-18-2012, 12:40 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,165,396 times
Quote:
I was referring to SC
That would be 2 states south of VIRGINIA, where I live currently.

1 state south of where I grew up most of my live, in Charlotte NC.

You posted charts and made lots of complaints, but failed to realize the most true fact. You have but yourself to look at. You put yourself in the position you are in, by the choices you make in life.

My choices led me through a basically good life. There were some hard times, and some good times. But every step of the way, I knew that it was all due to MY choices in life.

If you don't like where YOU are at in life, look in a mirror, that's who put you there.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:45 PM

749 posts, read 838,294 times
Quote:
I guess thats why wages are so terrible compared to wealth and cost of living I guess? Face it, most of the rich are not GOOD people. Maybe thats why they are rich? I don't know but what I do know is the workers of this Country are on every drug imaginable to create a false reality. Something the rich and powerful are doing is causing that don't you think?
Something tells me you're one of the brainless individuals I give the finger to when I pass you holding a 'We are the 99%' sign.

I admire your pluck.....no common sense whatsoever....but plenty of pluck.

I know plenty of people you'd call "rich". I can tell you that the majority of them are better people than you'll ever be, that's for sure.

You're simply a person goes through life lamenting why the other guy is doing better than you are. You'll never accomplish a damn thing with that type of stupidity.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:49 PM

9,137 posts, read 5,799,525 times
Quote:
I guess thats why wages are so terrible compared to wealth and cost of living I guess? Face it, most of the rich are not GOOD people. Maybe thats why they are rich? I don't know but what I do know is the workers of this Country are on every drug imaginable to create a false reality. Something the rich and powerful are doing is causing that don't you think?
You have learned well, comrade.
The evil rich must be vanquished.
Power to the people!

Old 07-18-2012, 12:49 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Quote:
I think dogs should not PP in their own bed and people make the beds they lie down in themselves.

Is it right for someone to hate their own bed and to tax the living of another person to their hands? No, that is extremely inhuman and unethical.
This entitlement thinking and blame game instead of going out and getting your own is why the current generations are of lesser quatily that Americans of the past IMO.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:10 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I suspect Enemy Country is actually Pres. Obama posting on Air Force One between speeches. Amazing how you can get internet service at 35k feet.

If Obama ever posted online this would be his thread.
LMAO funny is what this post is.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:18 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Just ask Rush.
Did Rush really steal his pills? You said he did.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:23 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
My blood sure boiled when I saw a lefty linking me to Mother Jones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies