Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 10:36 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
How can you have somebody who voluntarily took the citizenship of another country, who only renounced that citizenship under pressure and whose husband and kids are also - and remain (to the best of my knowledge) - citizens of that other country on the intelligence committee?
How can posters post flat out lies and expect others to to have any credibility in them?

Is this thread going to sink into posting ALL the "idiots' on the left and the crazy things they have done and continue to do?

I'll start. At least she isn't the Speaker of the House who said, We have to vote for it, to find out what is in it".

Your turn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2012, 10:37 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,292,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
No. What she did was right. She is raising awareness about these people.
Yes the Muslims are everywhere,along with the illegals,the same sex people,the environmentalists,the Kenyans,the atheists, we're all doomed..
How this whack job of a woman achieves the status she does is astounding,she reminds me of a well dressed bag lady screaming stupidity where ever she goes.

Old 07-20-2012, 10:50 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
How can posters post flat out lies and expect others to to have any credibility in them?

Is this thread going to sink into posting ALL the "idiots' on the left and the crazy things they have done and continue to do?

I'll start. At least she isn't the Speaker of the House who said, We have to vote for it, to find out what is in it".

Your turn.
My turn. Pelosi sure hasn't done anything that could screw up our foreign policy or get one of our government officials into danger in Egypt.

Old 07-20-2012, 10:52 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Yes the Muslims are everywhere,along with the illegals,the same sex people,the environmentalists,the Kenyans,the atheists, we're all doomed..
How this whack job of a woman achieves the status she does is astounding,she reminds me of a well dressed bag lady screaming stupidity where ever she goes.
She might have been sent out for adoption by the one and only.

The paranoia has a remarkable resemblance.

Old 07-20-2012, 10:57 AM

14,247 posts, read 17,919,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

Your turn.
Where is the lie in my statement?

Old 07-20-2012, 11:03 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Bachmann is the only one with a spine up there!! She is telling the truth!!""""

SHOW ME THE PROOF!

""" But this PC society makes those who speak out, the bad guy!!
The "PC society"????

You mean McCain, Boehner and several other REPUBLICANS?????

Old 07-20-2012, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Why don't they turn over the info she is requesting??? Why don't they investigate her claims???? NO!! They turn around and attack her!!

Classic Alinski!!!

W H Y didn't SHE investigate FIRST BEFORE she shot off her vile Anti-America mouth ????????

Old 07-20-2012, 11:06 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,357,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
She represents the views of the leadership of the GOP in the House. The body should censure her and take whatever stronger measures legally available. She's the female Joseph McCarthy.
Censure may happen. Boehner slapped her pretty hard yesterday for her idiotic statement, and he may pull her out of the House Intelligence Committee. She is a Joe McCarty wannabe for sure.

Old 07-20-2012, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNTroy View Post
I live in Minnesota and follow the state politics to some extent, so you need to be corrected on a few things.

Yes, Michelle Bachmann's current home in Stillwater, MN is now in the 4th District. Bachmann already declared she in running in the new 6th district which on paper is now a bit safer district for her.

Her opponent now is hotel owner Jim Graves. He is an unknown candidate far from being well-known and popular. As for Bachmann going into re-election campaign broke---well that is not true. She has about $2 million cash in hand and is known to be one the top fundraisers and knows how to campaign. It will be interesting to know how much $$$ the democrats will pour into the 6th district to unseat Bachmann, but I would guess the money will be spent in the 8th district to unseat Chip Cravikk who is more vulnerable.
Of course she'll have more money...it flows in from OTHER COUNTRIES.

Why would a state representative need foreign money??? WHO is it who is taking control of Bachmann???

If she keeps up the vile lies against Keith Ellison she sure won't make any friends...

Her election I blame soley on the brain dead One Issue No Matter What the Consequences voters....the anti-choicers who haven't noticed that she has done nothing about it and actually NOTHING for Minnesotans at all....

Old 07-20-2012, 11:26 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Of course she'll have more money...it flows in from OTHER COUNTRIES.

Why would a state representative need foreign money??? WHO is it who is taking control of Bachmann???

If she keeps up the vile lies against Keith Ellison she sure won't make any friends...

Her election I blame soley on the brain dead One Issue No Matter What the Consequences voters....the anti-choicers who haven't noticed that she has done nothing about it and actually NOTHING for Minnesotans at all....
cannot rep you again.

Yes...money from other countires from questionable entities. How do we know? Maybe Bachmann is the foreign operative infiltrating our government. Someone should give Bachmann a taste of her own medicine and call her out..pronto!

She has ceretainly proven that she can cause political unrest and screw up foreign relations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies