Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 09:16 PM

18,122 posts, read 25,262,858 times

Advertisements

Republicans always complain about people speaking Spanish
and Republican politician always make a political ad in Spanish

Romney Spanish-language campaign ad now with subtitles - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2012, 09:27 PM

309 posts, read 427,607 times
I'm independent and I complain about it too. I'm going to guess Democrats probably pander to Spanish speakers as well.

Old 07-20-2012, 03:55 AM

16,214 posts, read 11,324,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBorn View Post
I'm independent and I complain about it too. I'm going to guess Democrats probably pander to Spanish speakers as well.
Democrats pander to any fool they can con into believing that someone else can pick up the tab for their lies; there is no distortion to which the Democrats will not sink.

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 07-20-2012 at 04:52 AM..

Old 07-20-2012, 04:46 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,364,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
Democrats pander to any fool they can con into believing that someone else can pick up the tab for their lies there is no distortion to which the Democrats will not sink.

end thread here....

Old 07-20-2012, 04:59 AM

410 posts, read 341,911 times
Quote:
Democrats pander to any fool they can con into believing that someone else can pick up the tab for their lies; there is no distortion to which the Democrats will not sink.
This is so true.

Old 07-20-2012, 05:14 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,470,740 times
Quote:
Odd since Republicans love to leave Americans with tabs or are you really that ****ing delusional to believe that Republicans are fiscal conservative and haven't left us a bill since Reagan?

You are just another partisan hack who hates America and puts party before country.

Old 07-20-2012, 05:27 AM

16,214 posts, read 11,324,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
Odd since Republicans love to leave Americans with tabs or are you really that ****ing delusional to believe that Republicans are fiscal conservative and haven't left us a bill since Reagan?

You are just another partisan hack who hates America and puts party before country.
For the record, I have been registered as a Libertarian for over twenty years, that party seldom fields candiates in county or local races, but I maintain my loyalty to keep a responsible alternative to the Republicans and the Religious Right on the ballot.

Find me a Democrat who believes in reducing the size and power of government at all levels and I'll support him/her ... but obviously, that wouldn't fly among the Democrats' core clientele of hacks, grafters, losers, whiners and parasites.

Old 07-20-2012, 05:33 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,470,740 times
Quote:
For the record, I have been registered as a Libertarian for over twenty years, that party seldom fields candiates in county or local races, but I maintain my loyalty to keep a responsible alternative to the Republicans and the Religious Right on the ballot.

Find me a Democrat who believes in reducing the size and power of government at all levels and I'll support him/her ... but obviously, that wouldn't fly among the Democrats' core clientele of hacks, grafters, losers, whiners and parasites.
You are a libertarian, yet Democrats are your only enemy of big government.

Makes sense.....not.

Old 07-20-2012, 07:29 AM

18,122 posts, read 25,262,858 times
Quote:
At least it helps Americans, unlike the tabs that Republicans live us

Old 07-20-2012, 07:36 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,804,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBorn View Post
Democrats don't whine and cry about Spanish speakers and speaking, republicans do. Heck, many were getting their panties twisted over free pizza offered by a pizza chain for ordering in Spanish. What say you, a loud mouth "independent", of them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies