Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2012, 03:05 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,663,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post

"The resume described how Holmes worked as a summer intern at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla in 2006 and mapped the neurons of zebra finches and studied the flight muscles of hummingbirds while he was an undergraduate at UC Riverside."
Very weird person !! He has maniac looking eyes. If these 'maniac Dr's,' (nothin personal) of the head let this guy get the same as Pres. Reagan's shooter got, the system will FAIL again.

Last edited by MMM05; 07-27-2012 at 03:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2012, 03:13 AM

9,879 posts, read 7,994,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
I like robin's
Good one - I missed that....

We do think alike

Old 07-27-2012, 03:14 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,256,043 times
Quote:
So, you feel for that of a "professional student" and his woes.
What exactly per say, was his final game plan with his doctorate program?
don't know. Don't care. That was his business. not for anyone else to care about.

Quote:
Probably outside of an university, he was unqualified for any job.
IN 2006!!!!! He was only 18 years old. No 18 year old is qualified for a professional job like being a neuroscientist.

Please join us in 2012, where James Holmes graduated with a great academic history from UC Riverside. A lot can change in 6 years.

Old 07-27-2012, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
don't know. Don't care. That was his business. not for anyone else to care about.

IN 2006!!!!! He was only 18 years old. No 18 year old is qualified for a professional job like being a neuroscientist.

Please join us in 2012, where James Holmes graduated with a great academic history from UC Riverside. A lot can change in 6 years.
Except gainful employment in "the real world"....

Old 07-27-2012, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Good one - I missed that....

We do think alike
Seems like it.

Last edited by MMM05; 07-27-2012 at 03:40 AM..

Old 07-27-2012, 03:32 AM

14,905 posts, read 8,527,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Everything I've been reading says holmes got a call and got up and walked out then came back in shooting. There were reports about a person of suspicion right after but havn't heard anything about that.
Stop reading, and listen to the eyewitness testimony ... these reports you are reading are making the assumption that Holmes was the one in the theatre who opened the emergency exit, left it ajar, so that he could gear up and come back in to do the shooting. But that's pure speculation and doesn't fit with the eye witnesses suggesting an accomplice.

The first witness says that he arrived early at the theatre waiting for a friend to join him. He sat in the second row, four seats from the isle. He saw a guy who seemed like a normal person go to the first row and sit on the far right. He says that guy ... got a phone call and went to the emergency exit and opened it ... looked like he was signaling for someone to come in or looking for someone:

witness seen man get call and walk 2 exit door... - YouTube

Now, according to police, the shooter was wearing red underneath the black gear. So, the guy that sat in the 1st row and got the call was obviously not dressed in the combat gear or he wouldn't have been able to walk in unnoticed through the front entrance. And I would expect that this witness might take note of a guy dressed in red, with bright red hair looking like the Joker. To me, it's a pretty safe assumption that this witness is describing a second person, and not Holmes.

And let's keep something else in mind ... another witness says that a second person threw another grenade, because it came from the opposite direction from where the shooter was standing. A third witness describes the shooter being with another person. And these witnesses are being ignored by the police as they claim there is no evidence to suggest that other persons were involved. Really? No evidence?

Outside, just a few steps from the exit is the shooter's car. Strewn about near the car is the helmut and black clothing, AR-15, and the police say that the shooter was calmly sitting in the car, and he was arrested without incident ... telling police he was the joker, enemy of Batman. BUT ... the gas mask, and some other "evidence" was at the opposite end of the building, some 60 or 70 yards away. Why is most of the gear near the car and exit ... and the mask that far from the rest of it? That makes no sense.

The fact is, nobody can actually identify Holmes as the shooter, as it could have been anyone dressed in that gear and gas mask. And now it seems that Holmes doesn't remember anything. Is there evidence on his person, like blood and gun powder residue indicating he actually did the shooting? We don't know that because the a judge has sealed the case, claiming it is in the public interest to do so.

None of the evidence adds up ... and it really is suspicious that the police would be so adamant that there was only one person involved, when eye witnesses suggest at least two.

Oh yeah ... check out this guy's pupils (zoom in to get the best look). This was during the court appearance. His freaking pupils look like he's taken a mega dose of LSD ... they're huge.

How about this scenario ...... a guy goes to the theatre ... receives a call that "they" are just arriving. He leaves through the back emergency exit leaving it ajar, and goes back to his car and parks in the back, on the other end of the building (where the mask was found), and begins gearing up for the big event. Another accomplice arrives with a drugged up, psycho student who's fried brain has him believing he's a comic book character ... and they park outside by the exit. He's told to just sit there and wait. The shooter enters, deploys the tear gas, shoots in the air and then starts shooting the people. The accomplice comes in and tosses another gas grenade. They leave ... and the shooter strips off gear near the car .... and take off toward the other vehicle, stripping the mask off as they get to it, leaving their drugged up patsy sitting there in his car waiting for the police to arrive. With combat gear all around him, he's the guy. The real shooter and accomplice are long gone.

He tells the cops his apartment is booby trapped, and then clams up, not remembering anything about the shooting cuz he doesn't know anything ... he's been sitting in the car, drugged out of his mind.

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 07-27-2012 at 04:16 AM..

Old 07-27-2012, 04:14 AM

Moving on, what's the justice (did I say justice) system going to allow to become of this monster?

Last edited by MMM05; 07-27-2012 at 04:22 AM..

Old 07-27-2012, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Moving on, what's the justice (did I say justice) system going to allow to become of this monster?
I know his "drug induced state" in the court room was a fake. This guy is a selfish punk.
I was surprised when the judge started the hearing to "give him his rights", he didn't
even say "Look at me, when I'm talking to you" in mere respect of the Court, and to
quote, un quote, "determine" if he understands what they are saying to him.

It was also utterly weird the interaction between him and his "attorney". She never looked at
him, addressed him, or appeared in control of the situation. She seemed almost as confused
and timid as the plantiff. The whole court seemed odd.

Old 07-27-2012, 04:37 AM

Quote:
I know his "drug induced state" in the court room was a fake. This guy is a selfish punk.
I was surprised when the judge started the hearing to "give him his rights", he didn't
even say "Look at me, when I'm talking to you" in mere respect of the Court, and to
quote, un quote, "determine" if he understands what they are saying to him.

It was also utterly weird the interaction between him and his "attorney". She never looked at
him, addressed him, or appeared in control of the situation. She seemed almost as confused
and timid as the plantiff. The whole court seemed odd.
Yeah, saw it. All goofy !! But, seriously, this guy is Totally insane, it appears. NEVERTHELESS, the Hinckley monster was let out recently, on our streets. The system is as crazy as the victimizers

Old 07-27-2012, 04:50 AM

Quote:
"Earlier this year U.S. Secret Service agents observed John Hinckley Jr., the man who shot President Ronald Reagan and three other men in a 1981 assassination attempt, go to a bookstore to read about President Reagan and presidential assassinations. The disclosure was revealed by federal prosecutors as they argued against a request for conditional releases and the eventual release of Hinckley to his mother’s home in Williamsburg, Va.

Judge Paul Friedman is holding a multi-day hearing in Washington, D.C. to consider the request by St. Elisabeth’s Hospital and Hinckley’s lawyers to permit Hinckley to have expanded visits with his mother for durations up to 24 days. Judge Friedman last approved 12 visits of up to 10 nights to his mother’s residence in 2009."

That's just dandy, isn't it? So, if Holmes gets same diagnosis, guess we can look forward to them both wandering our streets, Again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies