Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2012, 07:02 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
So the solution to illegal immigration is White Power groups???

WTF??

No, not at all. But they are two totally different issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2012, 07:03 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
The Crips and the Bloods are Hispanic gangs??

Stick to topics concerning suburbia dude, cause like thats what you know man, right on
Uh; not all Bloods are Black; some are even anglo white. Not sure about the Crips tho they have joined up with the AB in prison cause younger Black prison gangs are flat crazy.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:04 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,024 times
Quote:
Indiana is almost as backwards as Arizona.

It once had the most KKK members than any state.
Ok. . . . and America was built on the back of my ancestors so your point is what?

What does that have to do with MY distain for illegal immigration?

Old 07-22-2012, 07:04 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
No, not at all. But they are two totally different issues.
The topic of the thread is White Supremacist groups going to Arizona because of the political climate.

Did you even read the first post of this thread?????

Old 07-22-2012, 07:06 PM

Quote:
The topic of the thread is White Supremacist groups going to Arizona because of the political climate.

Did you even read the first post of this thread?????
If you're that freaked over some loser "peckerwood" skinheads here in Arizona; please DON'T come here, even to visit. While you're at it: how about you taking some La Raza people to where you live, we don't want that trash either.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
If you're that freaked over some loser "peckerwood" skinheads here in Arizona; please DON'T come here, even to visit. While you're at it: how about you taking some La Raza people to where you live, we don't want that trash either.
You can have all your redneck KKK members, enjoy.

I have no desire to go to Arizona.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:13 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

Really!
Drama....don't you get it...You have to get their attention...all my kids are blonde and the oldest daughter seems to have some very old AFRO features...I guess a wandering tribe came through the mountain pass and one of my grandmothers took a liking to him....lol- People don't understand ancient travel- Some people loved to travel for travels sake- just like now-----To far- no jet planes you say? If you start walking- you can circle the earth a dozen time in a life time...I find it fascinating that the Uncle of Jesus Christ did business in Northern England..and supposedly took the young Jesus along...I can see it now..."Uncle..how are we getting there?

"Jesus my boy...first we are going to grab a ticket on one of those nice sailing boats...then we are going to walk - when we get to the big river flowing north--we will book a barge...then we will walk some more...we will be there in no time- I would say less than a year..."

Jesus: I love modern travel..it's so quick...only a year...I guess uncle - it's because you know the modern route..I remember you telling me - use water if you can and the rule of thumb is- anyone who walks for more than 40 days is a loser....

See my point - all human beings have been mixing with all human beings since the the start of time.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:
If there is one group that the KKK and nazis hate more than Mesicans, it's Black people.

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.
Decent Black people are good; hood rats ain't. Tho its the Black ladies more and more who are taking care of business here in Arizona, not so much the guys sorry to say.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Decent Black people are good; hood rats ain't. Tho its the Black ladies more and more who are taking care of business here in Arizona, not so much the guys sorry to say.
You seem to have a low opinion of the Black men who live in Arizona.

Color me surprised.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:21 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
Quote:
An idiot is the person who does not know what the thread is about.

I know the topic of the thread. However - when a statement is made - an incorrect one - I will respond as I feel necessary to correct the individual.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies