Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 06:03 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,357,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesrg2000 View Post
Ok, just to clarify--- you think that illegal immigrants are claiming welfare?? well if you are, you are totally incorrect. I have had to apply for assistance through the state when I lost my job so i could feed my kids and be able to keep our family afloat while i got another job and let me tell you, its not an easy thing to get on welfare! you get fingerprinted and they check that your legal (LEGAL!!!) documents are real! so I am not sure where you are getting your info but if you havent lived it yourself i would stop commenting on subjects i know nothing about.
Just to clarify- my post you included referred to neo-Nazis and skinheads, not illegal immigrants. I don't hold anything at all against anyone who has to use welfare.
I fully respect your intent to keep your family fed. While I've never fallen quite as far as you have, I came very close, once, and I know how it feels.

It doesn't feel good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2016, 06:06 PM

3,502 posts, read 3,134,181 times
I watched an interesting documentary on this subject today. Welcome to Leith (It's available streaming on Netflix) It's not set in AZ, but in Leith, SD, a very small town that found itself at odds with white supremacists moving in and attempting to seize political power by outnumbering the already tiny population of the town. Worth watching, IMO.

Old 05-10-2016, 06:42 PM

50,269 posts, read 47,023,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodramamama16 View Post
This is very urgent! Ask your neighbors....my neighbors are and it's NOT a laughing matter!
Oh no, you mistakenly moved into a white neighborhood in AZ?

Old 05-10-2016, 09:15 PM

7,777 posts, read 6,383,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by git45 View Post
With that awful shrew in the Gov. seat?? Not surprised. What kind of barbarian working for the US government shakes their finger at the leader of the free world? Save your state John McCain, you're their last hope!

Jan Brewer retired and was replaced some time ago. She worked for the people of Arizona not the federal govt. Update your misinformation.

Old 05-10-2016, 11:06 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,579,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
Talk about a slanted news reporting, they are quoting stats from the Southern Poverty Law Center, a cult that hates white people.
I'm sorry it took me so long to run across this ridiculous thread , but tell me something? (was not the Southern poverty Law Center ) founded and ran by white people and they hate white people?

Old 05-10-2016, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Then look at the bright side -- another state must have made it more difficult for them -- but at any rate, they are not breaking laws and what exactly are you guys trying to propose? That the freedom of American citizens to relocate be controlled by you or your government? Look at all the La Raza racists in California -- they too have the freedom to relocate to states and to exist and La Raza is by far the most racist group out there currently.

If La Raza can exist, certainly other race groups will exist -- like it or not.

I'm sort of late jumping into this discussion because it's 2016 , but how many people have LA Raza killed ? Now let"'s make this fair ( how many people have the KKK and Skinheads killed )?

Old 05-11-2016, 01:38 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I'm sort of late jumping into this discussion because it's 2016 , but how many people have LA Raza killed ? Now let"'s make this fair ( how many people have the KKK and Skinheads killed )?

The members of LaRaza have killed thousands in this here USA. By murder and manslaughter.
How many illegal aliens have killed? On purpose or by accident.

Old 05-11-2016, 02:42 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,171 times
BUMP, because the white domestic terrorists are our #1 problem.

The KKK and Nazis are all talk.

Old 05-11-2016, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The members of LaRaza have killed thousands in this here USA. By murder and manslaughter.
How many illegal aliens have killed? On purpose or by accident.
I'm not gonna let you get away with that ridiculous statement show me a link that La Raza killed 1000 people here in the USA. I'm going to spell Laughing
Out Loud.

Old 05-11-2016, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
BUMP, because the white domestic terrorists are our #1 problem.

The KKK and Nazis are all talk.

The KKK and neo-nazis are nothing more than a prison/street gang and a domestic terrorist organization. LAUGHING OUT LOUD....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies