Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 06:10 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,553,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Welcome to America, Arjay51! I assume that you are not from here since you are obviously not familiar with this thing here we have that is called ELECTIONS. It involves American citizens getting together and casting ballots to decide who will assume various governmental positions. It's the cornerstone of our representative democracy. Pelosi is in the government because she has been elected by her constituents to be there. If enough constituents didn't like her, they could vote her out and replace her with someone else. Your suggestion that she be arbitrarily banned from her office is un-American and not the way we do things here. I hope you can adjust to that.
Seeing where you claim to be from explains y our entire post. Perhaps you should travel a bit to see what other people see.

BTW, the process in place is not "arbitrary". It requires a legal action. Something Nanny simply abhores.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2012, 06:12 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,553,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Nancy Pelosi isn't running for President
Exactly who said she was? Try to stick with the topic.

Old 07-21-2012, 06:16 PM

23,971 posts, read 15,075,178 times
I strongly suspect that the congress has the same agreement that the Harris County Texas Commissioners Court had. I won't mess in your district and tattle on you, if you won't mess in my district and tattle on me.

If she had done anything they could get her on, somebody would have.

Since Romney is not a serving politician, he has not had to turn over his records.

This is a POTUS election. Anybody can raise all the stink they please. He gets to decide what his response will be.

Old 07-21-2012, 06:19 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Good thing about the human race is that eventually everyone gets old and dies. That may be the only way to get rid of NP.

Old 07-21-2012, 06:56 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Good thing about the human race is that eventually everyone gets old and dies. That may be the only way to get rid of NP.
Nancy Pelosi ? Didn't she play "Wicked Witch of the West" along side Judy Garland about 50 years ago ?
Oh yea, I Remember now it was called "The Lizard of Odd", opps, I mean the "Wizzard of Ozzz". Does she
still have the broom stick & that funny little monkey named "Harry Reid" to do all her dirty work ????
And what about "toto", did she really poison him because he was threating to ................

Old 07-21-2012, 06:59 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,640,534 times
Quote:
It works for me..! She could be close, since we have no idea how old she is. The numerous plastic injections make it difficult to tell......

Old 07-21-2012, 07:18 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,934,706 times
San Fran nan's district will never vote her out and when she retires they will replace her with another one that is just as whacky! There is a disease there that really needs cured.

Old 07-21-2012, 07:23 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Nancy pelosi is a complete and utter bafoon......

Old 07-21-2012, 07:26 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
It works for me..! She could be close, since we have no idea how old she is. The numerous plastic injections make it difficult to tell......
Let's just pray that reincarnation is not real. It would be tough to have NP 2.0 in about 30 years. Problem is there always a new crazy to replace the old.

I though Bill Clinton was bad and didn't believe it could be worse but Obama proved my theory wrong. I actually wish Hillary had won the nomination back in 08.

Old 07-21-2012, 07:32 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,934,706 times
Quote:
Let's just pray that reincarnation is not real. It would be tough to have NP 2.0 in about 30 years. Problem is there always a new crazy to replace the old.

I though Bill Clinton was bad and didn't believe it could be worse but Obama proved my theory wrong. I actually wish Hillary had won the nomination back in 08.
I would vote for Square Bob Sponge Pants over this clown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies