Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 01:22 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,411,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Actually the dates are COMPLETELY RELEVANT!
All the dates say is that some moron made up a story in 2009. So what?

Quote:
I'm quite sure that story is true because they wouldn't have been writing about it back then if not.
So you're quite sure that this completely uncorroborated, incredulous story is simply because it was posted in 2009? And you think this is actually intelligent reasoning?

Quote:
You are more than welcome to DISPROVE it IF you can....but until you can do that, there is nothing deceitful about pointing out the disparity.
How can you disprove made-up claims by idiots?

I can post up a blog claiming that I caused Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes to divorce because I called and emailed her and told her that it was a bad idea, after which she called me back and said, "thanks, I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT." Does that make it true? Can you disprove it?

What you don't understand is that any idiot can post any story on the internet these days, and it doesn't matter if it's 2009 or 2012. The way this kind of stuff is disproved is by exercising common sense and critical thinking, which is obviously not your forte. This is about as believable as those email chain letters that idiots would send me back in high school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2012, 01:35 PM

6,464 posts, read 13,402,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
It's the slimy one, obama, who is trying to make political points from a tragedy... The man has no soul..
You mean like EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN... Ever?

Last edited by hamellr; 07-22-2012 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: Spelling

Old 07-22-2012, 01:54 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,167,567 times
Happy to have read this thread, found two more dirtbags to add to my ignore list....

Old 07-22-2012, 02:20 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,470,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings_Hockey View Post
/thread

Half-Staff | The White House

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I want to begin by offering an update on the tragedy that took place yesterday at Fort Hood.

This morning I met with FBI Director Mueller and the relevant agencies to discuss their ongoing investigation into what caused one individual to turn his gun on fellow servicemen and women. We don't know all the answers yet and I would caution against jumping to conclusions until we have all the facts.

What we do know is that there are families, friends and an entire nation grieving right now for the valiant men and women who came under attack yesterday in one of the worst mass shootings ever to take place on an American military base. So from now until Veterans Day I've ordered the flags at the White House and other federal buildings to be flown at half-staff.
The racists who post to internet forums work overtime to post false reports and lies about the President They get so excited the white sheets draped over their heads start to slip ... and we see who's behind. Thanks for posting your clarifying information.

Old 07-22-2012, 02:30 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,170,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings_Hockey View Post
wow! talk about off topic trollness.
off topic how? Obama pretends to care so he lowers flags to half mast? If he cared wjhy is his own city such a mess ? What has he done to improve inner city gang violence other than make excuses.
Now he pretends to care about colorado. It makes a good photo op I guess.

Old 07-22-2012, 02:40 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,025,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Now he pretends to care about colorado. It makes a good photo op I guess.

Yes, because showing condolences for a tragedy is such a bad thing.

Old 07-22-2012, 02:49 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,170,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post

No staging for it is. Just like Romney did.

Old 07-22-2012, 03:05 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,920,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Happy to have read this thread, found two more dirtbags to add to my ignore list....
Agreed.

Old 07-22-2012, 03:20 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post

Obama did it, so of course it's bad.

He's a monster for showing some sympathy, just like he was a monster for not showing sympathy after Ft. Hood, except that he did, but let's not let that get in the way. He clearly only cared about that after some random person called up the White House.

Or something.

Keeping up with the irrational hatred for Barack Obama is kind of difficult. Just remember this, whatever he does is awful, and on the off chance that he does something good, accuse him of having to have his arm twisted by random people, despite there being zero evidence at all to support such a claim.

Old 07-22-2012, 04:05 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,701,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post

How can you disprove made-up claims by idiots?

Atlas Shrugs is a pretty damned reliable source.

And OF COURSE you think THey were PSYCHIC too huh?

You've failed to show ANYTHING to back up your claim that this is a fabricated story...thanks for confirming that.

You cannot show that Obama or his advisers came-up with the idea on their own AND you've failed to show that Mrs. Ross didn't shame them into it.

Please let me know when you have PROOF to back up the false accusations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies