Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2012, 08:30 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,273,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Why all this hysteria? Every 4 yr. old who hears his playmates, or a dumb Simpson TV show where cussing is often, blurts out the words. Oh, I know. Because it's a Palin kid. The Queen of the GOP.

But, some libs never miss a chance to attack women and children....if they are conservatives.
The Palins are trailer park trash, so it's no surprise that the right wing nutjobs would defend their hillbilly antics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2012, 08:46 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,909,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
The Palin's are constantly putting themselves in the spotlight, so if there is a fascination, much if not most of the cause lies with the Palin family. The Palin's make a point to pull these kinds of stunts. They are media hounds and are milking their 15 minutes of fame for all it's worth. For them, they have been fortunate that those 15 minutes have turned into 4 years. I see them no differently then the Kardashians or any fame starved reality star. The thing I don't appreciate about them is that they go out of their way to be in the spotlight then complain when they are criticized. That's like Madonna complaining about the Papparazzis. This is the life they choose, so they have to deal with it maturely.
The last I knew if someone post a thread on C-D it's their choice.........hint this thread wasn't started by someone on the right............another hint we're talking about a 4 year old not his mother, if you go to Bristol's threads you'll find it's the left that start those also.

The bold part sounds like this adminoistration..............more than a family that is just a family.

Sarah Palin is not even in office and the shrill left is still jealous of her "Red Shoes"

Old 07-24-2012, 08:53 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,909,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaLakeSearch View Post
If you are a black female conservative you will really get the liberals going! (my wife is a black conservative)

Ever notice Al Sharpton never came out when all of the biased stories came out about Herman Cain?

I love how all of the women had financial problems who came out against him. I live in Atlanta so it was even bigger news down here.
Wonder were these women are now!! Your so correct about Al Sharpton what a loser and he wants fairness for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
The Palins are trailer park trash, so it's no surprise that the right wing nutjobs would defend their hillbilly antics.
Funny you can make comments about others, if someone were to say the Obama's are ghetto thugs you'd blow a fuse.

Get real, I know having some respect for the right comes tough for you.......... I wouldn't even describe the Obama's in a trashy way.

Old 07-24-2012, 09:05 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,625,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
The last I knew if someone post a thread on C-D it's their choice.........hint this thread wasn't started by someone on the right............another hint we're talking about a 4 year old not his mother, if you go to Bristol's threads you'll find it's the left that start those also.

The bold part sounds like this adminoistration..............more than a family that is just a family.

Sarah Palin is not even in office and the shrill left is still jealous of her "Red Shoes"
Nope, I don't think so.

No one will blame a 4 year-old for saying something like that; they don't even know the meaning of the word.

However, it is how the MOTHER reacted to said 4 year-old that is in question.

I've never seen the 'show'; does Sarah Palin make guest appearances? LOL
Trust me, no one is jealous of the Palins.

Old 07-24-2012, 09:18 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,273,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Wonder were these women are now!! Your so correct about Al Sharpton what a loser and he wants fairness for all

Funny you can make comments about others, if someone were to say the Obama's are ghetto thugs you'd blow a fuse.

Get real, I know having some respect for the right comes tough for you.......... I wouldn't even describe the Obama's in a trashy way.
Anyone that considers Ivy league lawyers ghetto just because they are Black is a racist.

Obama couldn't be the furthest from a ghetto thug. I've lived in ghettos and I know ghetto people. What do you know about ghetto thugs, besides what you see online?

Old 07-24-2012, 09:23 AM

374 posts, read 810,635 times
I'd laugh too. He's four.
That said, I think it's way worse to be so desperate for attention that you turn your family into a reality TV circus.

Old 07-24-2012, 09:35 AM

29,198 posts, read 22,269,306 times
Little pitchers have ears.
I don't have cable, so I've never watched Life's a Tripp, but after reading about this, I watched a past episode on my computer. In another part of the episode, Willow called Bristol's current boyfriend a douchebag, so I'm sure little Tripp has some other words in his vocabulary.

Neither girl attempted to stop their giggles, but both covered their mouths. Of the two, Willow was much more stern after a minute, and acted more like a parent should. Bristol just sat there. it made me wonder if there was a parenting class in Wasilla High- if there is, Bristol must have flunked. Sarah and Todd both made brief appearances in the show, but it's quite tightly focused on Bristol.

The show is pretty much no part of nothing. After about 5 minutes, I was bored by it all, and I can understand why it's ratings are so low. Even young people will have a hard time connecting to Bristol and her problems.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:03 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,666,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I suspect a child in a liberal household says "bigot", "hater", "racist", "delusional", and "homophobe" a lot.
Well played.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:11 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,083,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark90 View Post
I'd laugh too. He's four.
That said, I think it's way worse to be so desperate for attention that you turn your family into a reality TV circus.
Your post does not address the issue on two levels...

He has heard this word repeatedly...obviously.
Laughing at it reinforces his use of the word.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:15 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,666,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Why are libs so inferior to ''trailer park trash.'' Must think acting worse than a child makes them get attention. Those who constantly belittle others, actually feel pretty small about themselves, I've learned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies