Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 07:31 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by guestJ23 View Post
I don't see how what I said was a blanket statement when it's common knowledge that Levi is a total ass. He owes nearly 40K in child support, has a baby on the way and is reportedly broke. Is it ok because you don't like the grandparents' politics? I don't give a damn about their politics; guys like Levi are like roaches and he doesn't get a pass because ' it's the Palins' and they deserve it' school of thought. Any man that doesn't put forth the effort to take care of his responsibility gets no sympathy from me.

I'm neutral to the Palins and I don't really get why people are still obsessed with them. And I wouldn't refer to Bristol as 'good for nothing' because she's taking care of her son, as she should.

There are those who are so deathly afraid of the Palins and intensely jealous of the attention they receive. They are all over this forum, as well as others. No matter what the Palins do, the little people will find fault.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2012, 07:32 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,289,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
There are those who are so deathly afraid of the Palins and intensely jealous of the attention they receive. They are all over this forum, as well as others. No matter what the Palins do, the little people will find fault.
The only people who don't find fault with a 3 year old yelling profanity at his aunt while he mother laughs are trashy people.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:38 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Profanity? What profanity? It's clear you don't even know what the kid said.

He probably hears the words you all are accusing him of uttering by listening to rap music.

I don't know who you're kidding if you're saying your kids, your neighbor's kids, etc, haven't heard those words. Unless you're raising your kids under a rock, they've heard and possibly used those words.

You Palin bashers have no clue how dumb you look.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:41 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,289,340 times
Quote:

He probably hears the words you all are accusing him of uttering by listening to rap music.

I don't know who you're kidding if you're saying your kids, your neighbor's kids, etc, haven't heard those words. Unless you're raising your kids under a rock, they've heard and possibly used those words.

Why is Bristol Palin playing gangsta rap for her 3 year old kid.?

Piiiiiiiiiiiimps up hos down!!!!!

Old 08-07-2012, 05:45 PM

191 posts, read 242,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
What? Bristol can't get a real job?

Oh, never mind. After all, being a cashier in the local Wasilla grocery store doesn't bring the same kind of ego gratification that being in one failed reality show after another brings.

Too bad she's dragged that little boy into the family business of self promotion.

I wonder what she's going to do when there is no longer an audience.
Can't the father get A job, any job so that he can help support the children that he continues to have?

I don't watch her show because it's of no interest to me, so I can't say whether she's pimping her kid or not. What I do know is that she's legitmately earning money that will go towards supporting herself and her son, unlike the deadbeat dad.

Old 08-07-2012, 05:52 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,300,979 times
Quote:

Ok Dale,

Your theory is that the 3 year old kid heard a lyric in a rap song. Perhaps something along the lines of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAS
Versatile, my style switches like a ******. But not bisexual, I'm an intellectual. Of rap, I'm a professional and that's no question, yo
and then the 3 year old kid took that word and decided to yell it in anger?

Old 08-07-2012, 05:56 PM

228 posts, read 507,488 times
Default Let's leave the politics out of it...

As much as I do not agree with the Palin family politics, to me this is an example of kids saying the damndest things and it could happen to any one of us.

However, if it were my daughter, I would've reacted differently to her swearing or calling someone a derogatory slur.

Then again, when I was 8, I went to the library and the older kids (aged 12-13) told me to go to the librarian and ask for a book of vaginas, which I did. The librarian called my parents and though I wasn't punished (because my father knew the older kids put me up to it), my parents were not happy.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:01 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Bristol is young and she will learn, she has plenty of time to grow and this is more about gossiping than a 4 year old saying a word some consider off limits.

Not jealous, then you tell me why does the left of 1000+ threads about the Palin's, guess they just like to gossip about others??
So what's that make people who think Bush was an idiot since he attended Yale & Harvard.........sure racist is not your answer

What do I need to know about ghetto thugs?? Just what do you know about white trailer park trash, besides what you hear online & C-D?
Gossip! Bristol put her son on a cable tv reality show for all to see how he behaves and talks!

Tripp saying "******" to his mother Bristol Palin and Willow on "Life's a Tripp" reality show - YouTube

What I don't understand is why Bristol is laughing about it.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:03 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,300,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
What I don't understand is why Bristol is laughing about it.
That's probably what the director told her to do.

When's the last time anyone discussed this show?

Old 08-07-2012, 06:08 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,228,957 times
Quote:
Well, a nice litle trip to behind the woodshed might be appropriate, but then the libs would scream that the kid is being abused.

You can't have it both ways.
Or you could be a real parent and tell the kid why it's wrong to use that kind of language. Or better yet not use it yourself, since he had to have learned it somewhere. I know I didn't know what the word meant when I was 4.

If it persists, then a spanking should do the job, and I know this liberal wouldn't complain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies