Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 01:55 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times

Advertisements

Ok I watched it. It was all retread stuff from the past and not original. A new "miracle" spin by a guy I never heard of who apparently does not care at all for Obama.

That's what I got out of that video. Am I wrong?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2012, 01:57 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Ok I watched it. It was all retread stuff from the past and not original. A new "miracle" spin by a guy I never heard of who apparently does not care at all for Obama.

No, you're not wrong, but it never hurts to be reminded of the fraud that is.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:19 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Why would I listen to some racist talk about how much he hates Obama. I have rush for that
I didn't hear a lot of racist talk and not much about Obama hatred. In fact, other than the beginning about what the man said in Roanoke the other day which I know you have been convinced wasn't really what he meant to say, I dare you to find any of the kind of stuff you mentioned. Take a chance and listen to someone who is not an outright lefty talk about the miracles in Obama's life. Lets discuss some of those that you find to be untrue.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:19 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
I couldnt listen to this beattie eyed closet racist for more than 1 minute 58 seconds sorry.
Quote:
Why would I listen to some racist talk about how much he hates Obama. I have rush for that
any criticism of the one immediately elicits squeals of 'racist!!' from e.c.

btw, where did he talk about how much he hates bammers? i listened to the whole thing and didn't hear anything like that.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:21 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I didn't hear a lot of racist talk and not much about Obama hatred. In fact, other than the beginning about what the man said in Roanoke the other day which I know you have been convinced wasn't really what he meant to say, I dare you to find any of the kind of stuff you mentioned. Take a chance and listen to someone who is not an outright lefty talk about the miracles in Obama's life. Lets discuss some of those that you find to be untrue.
OK roy I get it. He doesnt fit what in your mind a President should look like. I know you feel "he just is not one of us". I will not watch someone like this guy spew his hate to back up your feelings.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:23 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post

It was all retread but one thing that I would like to see a lefty or an Obama lover explain was the fact that it appears he never wrote any legal reviews while he was the President of the Harvard Law Review and everybody else always has done that. I wonder what the topic of the one he wrote must have been. Whoops, Harvard has that one locked away, don't they?

Old 07-25-2012, 04:50 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
any criticism of the one immediately elicits squeals of 'racist!!' from e.c.

btw, where did he talk about how much he hates bammers? i listened to the whole thing and didn't hear anything like that.
It also immediately brings in cries of how horrible Rush is. If not Rush, Sarah. Or Glenn. Probably in that order.

So predictable, so pointless.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:57 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,382,997 times
Roy, I simply don't have time to watch all this nonsense.

Anyway, here is a recap for those that don't care to watch.

First, he doesn't like the President pointing out that, government loans, government roads, and your employees hard work and sweat often help to build successful business in this country.

NO ONE is saying that successful business owners are lazy, or didn't work hard, or didn't strive to build a business that thrives. No one is saying they aren't smart.

Just that, you didn't get there alone. I know this for a fact because, although my grandfather worked his butt off to build a business that feed his kids and put me on a good path for the future, he also had a hell of a lot of employees that helped him along the way. He took a government small business loan to start his business.

So no, he didn't get there alone, but with a lot of personal effort, he did well.

Thats what the President was saying.

The rest of it is nothing but a bunch of birther and college transcript conspiracy theories.

Thats about it.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:59 PM

385 posts, read 358,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Roy, I simply don't have time to watch all this nonsense.

Anyway, here is a recap for those that don't care to watch.

First, he doesn't like the President pointing out that, government loans, government roads, and your employees hard work and sweat often help to build successful business in this country.

NO ONE is saying that successful business owners are lazy, or didn't work hard, or didn't strive to build a business that thrives. No one is saying they aren't smart.

Just that, you didn't get there alone. I know this for a fact because, although my grandfather worked his butt off to build a business that feed his kids and put me on a good path for the future, he also had a hell of a lot of employees that helped him along the way. He took a government small business loan to start his business.

So no, he didn't get there alone, but with a lot of personal effort, he did well.

Thats what the President was saying.

The rest of it is nothing but a bunch of birther and college transcript conspiracy theories.

Thats about it.
Obama believes the government is more important than anything else, thats about it.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:02 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,382,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16trillionandcounting View Post
Obama believes the government is more important than anything else, thats about it.

So do 70% of Americans, because they want no changes to lots 60% of government spending. Americans want cuts to the military, and taxes to be raised. Then save social security and medicare.

Republicans and Democrats won't cut the military, so what does that leave us with?

So no one wants to cut 95% of the government, I'd say thats love.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies