Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 06:05 PM

26,560 posts, read 14,429,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am sure from what you say that you don't research the same kinds of places I do and that you sure don't use the same adjectives for your search engines.
well, i try and get as close to a source as possible. if not then i rely on multiple sources preferably ones that i've seen have a steady track record of being correct. how do you pick where to get your information?

in this case i actually did go to your link at the american thinker ( never called it "stinker" but........ i think they could have worked a little harder for a more appropriate name ). from there i followed the links they provided to the information they received (again, trying to get as close to source as possible ). i also made a quick attempt to try and find the transcripts of john stedhouse's testimony to the HUAA subcommittee.

Quote:
Try reading something not from Kos or MM ....
i read neither.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Are you admitting that you don't know the difference between a visa (Pakistani) and a passport (American)
i know the difference between a visa and a passport. what i don't understand is how you believe this affects the claim that there was a US ban on travel to pakistan.

please explain.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Honest to God this article does say that all presidents of the club have written for publication and indicates that Obama never did after this one in his first year..
then post the direct quote from the article.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Hang in there biased skimmer.
then please quote from that article where it supports your claim that all presidents of the harvard law revue have been published or that it was a requirement for the position.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:16 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,991,022 times
Lord have mercy how much hand holding to you folks need??

Old 07-26-2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Who in hell is the Sarah Obama you referred to there?
obama's step-grandmother. you've repeatedly stated that she said she was at obama's birth in kenya. i let you know that is false and supplied the full transcript of the interview with sarah as proof.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Lord have mercy how much hand holding to you folks need??
can you find any support in either of oldboy's links for his claim that every president of the harvard law revue has been published and/or that being published was a requirement?

if you can i'd greatly appreciate if you could post the direct quote.

Old 07-26-2012, 08:10 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,246,376 times
wrecking ball, I was looking around for something to agree with you and found this great website. Obama Conspiracy Theories | Fishing for gold coins in a bucket of mud I had a good time there for some time and found them talking about nothing but visas and not one word about passports. You do need a visa to enter and get out of a country but I really thought you needed a passport to travel around. I read and read and found nothing about passports and their use.

Old 07-26-2012, 08:50 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,223,160 times
Quote:
Many examples of pure miracles that have happened mostly in the last 4 years. Maybe it depends on which side you are on to call things miracles.

One has to wonder how all these miracles took place and who was behind all to them. None of them happened because of government actions, though.

Afterburner with Bill Whittle: It's a Miracle! - YouTube
Roysoldboy, you certainly have a bunch of liberals twisting in the wind, but it seems on one has even viewed the link, and NONE have bother addressing the "MIRACLE" that the author claimed.

It will be difficult for any Obama detractor to address the video without being called a "RACIST" or a "BIRTHER", but let me give it a try irregardless of that fact.

Let's be rational for a moment. Mitt Romney is bedeviled by the left for being a successful businessman in his own right, is being called "out of touch", a "flip-flopper", "hiding something", etc.,...etc., etc.,..., but it seems not to matter that Obama's past is just a subject that cannot be breached by ANYONE.
It is a fact that Barry was "mentored" by Frank Marshall, and avowed communist, during the formative years of his life.

It is a fact that Obama led a non-descript life during secondary school and the first years of college where he experimented with various drugs.

It is a fact that Obama gravitated to Marxist professors during his early college career, by his own admission.

It is factual that Obama didn't graduate with honors from Columbia, but managed to get into Harvard Law School? That's a little miracle within itself.

It is a fact that Obama was chosen to be Editor of Harvard Law Review through a writing competition that he won,....but that writing is not available, nor are there any record of ANY articles authored by Obama during his Editorship.

Also factual is Obama being granted a substantial advance to complete a book, never finished it,...but, was given more money to try again. A triple miracle,...one for land a book deal as a nobody, another for an unknown to get such an advance, and still another miracle to get the second book deal.

It is a fact that Obama kicked off his Illinois campaign in the home of Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn, both avowed terrorists.

It is a fact that Obama was successful in Illinois senate race due to opponents being disqualified, or forced out by "leaks" that cast them in a poor light politically.

It is also a fact that Obama won a US Senate seat after opponent's sex scandal was revealed.

Also true is the fact that Obama only was productive in the US Senate for two years, declaring for the Presidency and spending most of his time campaigning for the remaining two.
Americans know less about Barack Obama than they would their local sheriff, school teacher, city official, or job applicant. Obama led a charmed life, from nobody drug user, to Harvard Law Editor, to author, state senator, US Senator, and then President in such a short time with so many questions unanswered. Miracle?

Obama has chosen to not have his college records released because they are private,...but, INSISTS that Romney go beyond what is usual and customary in the release of Romney's tax returns.

Flip-flops? How about the campaign promises of transparency, no lobbyists, closing Gitmo, having all laws on internet for 5 days before they are signed into law, eliminate earmarks, passing Freedom of Choice Act, and the elimination of the Executive Signing Statements? These alone demonstrates how Obama lies out of both sides of his mouth,....and the lefties eat it up like cotton candy.

Old 07-26-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Roysoldboy, you certainly have a bunch of liberals twisting in the wind, but it seems on one has even viewed the link, and NONE have bother addressing the "MIRACLE" that the author claimed.
if you read this thread you'd see that i did both.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies