Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 10:37 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,153,605 times

Advertisements

How many threads... how many cut n' paste specials from wingnuts sites on their plan to distract from The Bush Report and Bush's hiding behind the military and using the military for political purpose....

Well American saw through the dog and pony show from Bush last week even after Bush did spoke in primetime, America said nope, we've had enough of your bs.

So instead of the republic party condemning Bush's horrible antics at the expense of our military, they continue to look the other way and go after moveon for making valid points.

But then again the republic did nothing when the controlled Congress and they want to continue down that path now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2007, 01:45 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,146,977 times
Making valid points is the enemy of the right. None of those identifying themselves as 'right' or 'red' has ever argued point by point with someone who asks valid questions. They would rather adhere to their beliefs even when the facts don't support them, or, in this case, direct attention somewhere else. Look over here, here's your new enemy!

To them, ignorance is bliss; however, their ignorance equates to the death of our country. Try as hard as the left does, its persistent questions can't seem to break through the brick wall of ignorance.

Old 09-19-2007, 01:55 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,433,011 times
So the OP actually made sense to someone? I read it a few times, but can't really understand it.. I think the OP should look at it again and consider making some revisions to clarify the point they are trying to make..

From what I read the President is hiding behind the military for something. Some American saw through a prime time speech that was a dog and pony show and a republic party didn't condemn Bush's antics and it somehow hurt the military..
Also, moveon.org allegedly made a valid point. However, all I saw was some name calling, which is childish and ignored by most adults..

I have no idea what the republic was supposed to do with congress, nor do I know what path it should follow..

Old 09-19-2007, 02:28 PM

1,736 posts, read 4,750,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
So the OP actually made sense to someone? I read it a few times, but can't really understand it.. I think the OP should look at it again and consider making some revisions to clarify the point they are trying to make..

From what I read the President is hiding behind the military for something. Some American saw through a prime time speech that was a dog and pony show and a republic party didn't condemn Bush's antics and it somehow hurt the military..
Also, moveon.org allegedly made a valid point. However, all I saw was some name calling, which is childish and ignored by most adults..

I have no idea what the republic was supposed to do with congress, nor do I know what path it should follow..
You have to read it with left slanted eyes for it to make sense.

Old 09-19-2007, 02:36 PM

I tried that and even tried crossing them.. but nothing seemed to work.

Let me see if I can find the blinders I lent the horse down the road, or maybe my rose colored glasses..

but seriously, I don't really understand the OP's point.

Old 09-19-2007, 02:39 PM

6,202 posts, read 11,478,017 times
Bush pissed-offed more people when he interrupted primetime programming for his propaganda speech.

Old 09-19-2007, 02:42 PM

sadly, I don't doubt that..

Old 09-19-2007, 02:49 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,927,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNC View Post
You have to read it with left slanted eyes for it to make sense.
lol... good lord....

Old 09-19-2007, 02:53 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,805,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerrTown View Post
Bush pissed-offed more people when he interrupted primetime programming for his propaganda speech.
If you look closely it is exactly the same speech he gave in 2003. He just cut and pasted "General Petraues says" and "according to General Petraeus" 17 times. Otherwise, it is all just more staying the course until we finally are able to ship his sorry ass back to his cowboy ranch for good.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:07 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,927,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
If you look closely it is exactly the same speech he gave in 2003. He just cut and pasted "General Petraues says" and "according to General Petraeus" 17 times. Otherwise, it is all just more staying the course until we finally are able to ship his sorry ass back to his cowboy ranch for good.
"somewhere in texas.. a village has lost its idiot...."

I love bumper stickers.. they make me laugh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies