Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 08:53 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,861,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Hey Mac, long time

-06 woodmaster. Love that carbine. 10 shot mag all legal Deer/Coyote shooter. Let's see here. No flash suppressor, no pistol grip yet more of a weapon than any AK. Made right here in the USA.
If I spray paint it black (ewww scarey) does it fall under assault rifle Right now it's camo and pretty.
Yeah paint it black and duct tape a butter knife to the barrel lug and it will be Baaaad! Don't forget some tacticool lights and stuff too You did forget to answer my question...... 7.62x63 is the correct answer...... LOL

yeah some bad crappolla happened in my private life and i lost my dial up connection a while. Got wifi now and i like that. fast and free...

I got tired keeping up with the banners last night. Such rubble and non-sence spouted from minds that have no clue about simple mechanics, and less about LAW.

freightshaker was barely able to mention that most states have no registery which is true, but the anti's ran right over him, and didn't believe any more that he could be right, than they did with me and my Ak' in the pic, no doubt because were are knuckel draggers......
What total BS and the antis have been at this since the 60's..... it's only been 60 + years of that terrible whine, and they wonder why we get a little rude..

And they have never made a bit of sence once. Once it was hand guns, then it was Saturday Nights Specials, always a nice little catch word, but I have never one seen any make called Sat night special..

Then it was machine guns and then it was sniper rifles and we gun men learned for the first time the Ak is a High Power weapon LOL geeze when will the anti's learn anything........ never it seems.

If the Ak is a high power, then so is my Winchester 30-30...... The winnie hits harder due to it has a little more powder and a heavier slug, so I guess MAYBE we should ban lever actions, but if we do, no one will be able to flush a toilet since they are mostly lever action too!

Next would be my Brown Bess because a 3/4 inch round ball with (9) .36 cal shot and one more 3/4 inch round ball is a hell ova load.

I suppose after ever type of gun has been banned they will ban all sticks and stones too........

ban ban ban ban ban ,,,,,,,,,,, man if that is all they can do, all we gun men need is ear plugs..... Oh that's right we already have ear plugs don't we!

If there is one thing I have really learned about anti's, it is if they can't do something, then they figure no one else CAN. I am not cut from that cloth.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2012, 09:03 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,281,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawdog View Post
So don't buy one, no one forces anyone to buy one.

Mercedes Benz cars should be banned, because I don't like them. All expensive, over-priced cars should be banned as a 2000 Chevy Malibu does the same thing the Mercedes does, and both have been used to kill innocent people.
I know a hundred people who have guns, and Ted Kennedy,
in his car, has killed more people than any of them.

Last edited by buddy5; 07-27-2012 at 09:13 AM..

Old 07-27-2012, 05:40 PM

56,808 posts, read 25,754,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Goodnight you won't ban anything... You and your ilk, no degrading there, want to do something that will never happen. I know you mean well, but you have no idea what you are saying... You are too far removed from the problem, and have no idea what machines are other than you see the body work.

You don't really care, and will never be involved in what is on the inside and so make silly comment about what a gun owner could do. As in add parts that are against the law to own if you have a working reciever. Then in some delusional wisdom claim this is yet another reason to ban something.

If there were a ban most owners would laff it off and or start a civil war.... the 2nd is given to us by a higher power than any Govt and no one or Govt, is going to take this right away, not unless it is from our cold dead fingers...

I take it you won't be in the door pleading for me to give up my rights either, and you think some leo might??? Do you think the LEO will like that job for what it is he gets paid, and to make such a law is illegal!

Who cares where the Joker got his gun. He hadn't done anything illegal untill he commited the crime, so there was no way to stop him. Maybe in a win win he was Doctor ordered insane and then he the Joker broke the law.... But that doesn't matter now any way. Paper laws are usless if there is no one to enforce them.

Around Easter 1999, just before it, some wild wacko commited some mass crime and i was caught off guard a bit and was in fact considering to turn in my guns...... A decade before I shot a bad guy after being told the cops would not come. I was still on the phone with a police dispatcher as he was telling me this news. It seems the liberals don't like to keep 6 time loosers much, and the guy was still wanted for more crimes all of a violent nature..

But as i said i was caught off guard with my emotions and feelings and was thinking to turn in all my guns, when my father inlaw and his wife were stabbed to death....... Easter 1999....

That cut it with me..... Anyone wants my guns and they are going to have to KILL me to get them.... These are just simple tools, and I can run a mill and a lath and make these all day long if i choose, laws or no laws, but living in NH means most people tend to the laws...

You will never break the Higher Power that gives me the Right to Bear Arms...... and that has nothing to do with hunting.

What you need to ban is all wackos, but it appears to us conservitives that you people love the weasley wackos as they never stay in prision long, and you have a revolving door system that allows these liberal pets loose...

bring back public executions and kill these monsters you have created with soft kindness and let these pampered pets of your die off.... Then maybe we will all be safe. Untill then if you want to be safe go buy a gun!
No one is asking to take away all guns especially with the power of the NRA, just some reasonable restrictions. Public executions won't change anything, we are already one of the most violent countries in the world.

Old 07-27-2012, 05:43 PM

56,808 posts, read 25,754,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
I find it amazing that people still think Obama is pro 2nd Amendment.

Have you tried taking a look at his record or are you that oblivious or denying reality because you can't face the fact that you have been fed a lie and you bought it?
We have heard that nonsense for 4 years, how he is taking all the guns away and removing the 2nd amendment, hasn't happened but don't let that stop you. Even the title of this link is absurd, he never stated semi-automatic weapons, just a reference to AK-47's.

Old 07-27-2012, 06:24 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,322,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
No one is asking to take away all guns especially with the power of the NRA, just some reasonable restrictions. Public executions won't change anything, we are already one of the most violent countries in the world.
That is absolutely not true. There are people and politicians constantly crying for bans of firearms in the US. They don't succeed in getting bans passed because of the NRA and the sane people in the country, but that doesn't stop them trying to ban them.

Old 07-27-2012, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
We have heard that nonsense for 4 years, how he is taking all the guns away and removing the 2nd amendment, hasn't happened but don't let that stop you. Even the title of this link is absurd, he never stated semi-automatic weapons, just a reference to AK-47's.
4 years? just 4 years, we gun men, and women have been fighting you anti's for better than 50 years! The whine and the nag is endless..

Just these words alone are words of a wacko nutcase! " he never stated semi-automatic weapons, just a reference to AK-47's"

You Lost that argument with me yesterday, or I am headed to Club Fed for an illegal gun if someone can prove it is full auto. Millions of these guns entered the USA before Clinton's silly ban, and during Clinton's silly ban, and after Clinton's silly ban sunhset! Clintons silly ban being written by one Joe Biden!

Today was a near miss as the UN Treaty took place and the senate asked for more time.

If Obama sneaks this past the Senate and Congress, thru the back door of the State Dept it WILL Start the next Civil War. It will be OBAMBA and Hilliary's War, and we will not forget the democratic party, and it's act of Treason!

You democrates want a country go find one elsewhere! No where in the Declaration of Independance, the CONS, and or the Bill of Rights does the word Democracy come up.

You will never take one gun from my living fingers and since you have no guns I am not going to worry about it, or your fragile paper laws.

If there is a next Civil War all public servants will be considered the enemy, and untill controll of the United State Government has been taken back! That will mean all 3 documents i stated above have been re-installed.

Better yet if you Democrates must ban things, why don't you ban your wacko pets. You people have raised these sicko fools who go on killing sprees so often! It's just like a catch and release program for criminal and or a revolving door system and it is corrupt from top to bottom.

You removed ethics, honor, religon and all known standards replacing these all with vulgar, sickness, and passed up every child no matter how much help the child needed. You replaced common sence with frivolous lawsuits which are the standard of today!

Your "It takes a village to raise a child' turned out to be It takes a village to raise an idiot!

Most of you would just appear a lot smarter if you just shut your mouths.

Old 07-27-2012, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
That is absolutely not true. There are people and politicians constantly crying for bans of firearms in the US. They don't succeed in getting bans passed because of the NRA and the sane people in the country, but that doesn't stop them trying to ban them.
Yeah, they want to ban things by the look, and they want to register guns..

Hitler did both, but now we hear the new Hitler only did what the german people wanted.... The first time i heard that non-sence i almost broke ribs laughing so hard.

You show me a democrate and I will show you a clever clown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies