Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 07:03 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
yup , that's it... so would you have spared Bin Laden's life? Would you have said the top Al Queda operatives should not have been targeted?

You like Bush because he starts a war and hate obama because he is being successful in it.... can't have it both ways...
So you actually think o'boy went in there, guns blazing? Sure, right!

o'boy isn't successful. Those advising him and the SEALs are the ones who are successful. Sorry you can't see the truth, but there ya have it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2012, 07:09 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
It is quite sad that some on the Right are so blinded by hatred and bigotry that they would use the murder of innocent people by a deranged shooter in Colorado to take a swipe at President Obama. Seems as if these "patriots" have become exactly what they profess to despise. If this is the type of America that these people want then it is imperative that we fight to keep America out of their decision makers hands.

Old 07-28-2012, 07:22 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
lol, you're still going on about bigotry and hatred?

It's time for a new mantra. The bigotry and hatred (and lame racist) thing got old long ago.

When it's all you have, toss out the bigotry, hatred, and race cards. It's all you have and it ain't working.

Old 07-28-2012, 07:31 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
It is quite sad that some on the Right are so blinded by hatred and bigotry that they would use the murder of innocent people by a deranged shooter in Colorado to take a swipe at President Obama. Seems as if these "patriots" have become exactly what they profess to despise. If this is the type of America that these people want then it is imperative that we fight to keep America out of their decision makers hands.
It could be the right message at the wrong time and the wrong place. Im not a big Obama fan, but, this
billboard is the wrong way to go after him. Compassion and empathy aren't aquired (or teachable) skills.
You either have them or you don't. Just my opinion here--

Old 07-28-2012, 07:38 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Thanks for grouping ALL people to the right of President Obama.

Old 07-28-2012, 08:25 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Seems like Hollywood has taken all remake of movies and made them "DARK"..........

practically every movie made in hollywood is a part number 4, 5 , 6 or a remake,, nothing but crap coming out nothing going in

Old 07-28-2012, 08:33 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
i am not an obama fan at all !!!,but i think romney will be worse than obama,, romney will suck up to big corp like a maggot sucks up to a dead body

Old 07-28-2012, 08:45 PM

45,225 posts, read 26,437,203 times
I applaud the Smeed foundation for having the stones to tell it like it is

I'd like to see more of these go up across the nation.

Old 07-28-2012, 09:04 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,947,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I applaud the Smeed foundation for having the stones to tell it like it is

I'd like to see more of these go up across the nation.
Really don't know what to say to that. For me to be at a loss for words is simply amazing. This thread was good for adding people to my ignore list.

Old 07-28-2012, 09:09 PM

45,225 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Really don't know what to say to that. For me to be at a loss for words is simply amazing. This thread was good for adding people to my ignore list.
Yes put my user I.d. right next to obamas body count that you've been ignoring, at least you'll be consistent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies