Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 01:31 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
So much hilarity in this post. You feel so certain that I get my information from "prog blogs" then demand I admit where I get my info. I don't get it. Do you, or do you not know where I get my info?
Prog blogs, of course. Now name you favorite ones since you know you don't listen to anything that isn't prog in origin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2012, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
Why would I listen to the rantings of a complete loon who actually cries on camera? It's pathetic that people actually listen to that garbage and believe it. There's really no point in attempting to convince you or any of his other fans that he's insane because if you can be so far gone as to believe him in the first place, there is no hope for you. Do you really believe you're among the intellectual elite of the country rather than the 90% of Americans who see him as the psychotic charlatan he is?
I think I will have to demand the source of your 90% and if it is MM remember that they only tell you the things about the once or twice the man cried on camera. I have been watching him ever since he had to build his own company and failed to see him cry one time.

Remember, your 90% is pretty big number.

Old 08-01-2012, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Well...........he seems to have more audience that all of MSNBC combined, which is obviously where you get your talking points. So what does that say about your sanity?
Hey, Dale, remember what I said earlier about progs watching your hilarious video about Beck? Not one of them had watched it when you just wrote.

Old 08-01-2012, 01:40 PM

Quote:
I shouldn't try to enter into a logical argument where you are clearly unarmed but Glenn got cancelled and a channel with 1 viewer would have more viewers than someone who has no show. Yet why you consider yourself one of the intellectual elite when bigoted Tea Partiers are despised and looked down upon by the vast majority of Americans. Being on a lunatic fringe forum like City-Data or living in a hick town may make your beliefs seem more popular than they are but the world is laughing at you.
I am glad I had been away from home the past couple of days so I could read the bolded part of your post on the day after the Tea Party backed, Ted Cruz, kicked the butt of the establishment backed candidate in Texas yesterday. Yep, the Tea Party is dead, but they just put another Senator backed by them in office, from Texas.

I read a little thing from a lady in Texas that said she saw people standing in line to get into a tin shed voting place in 104 degree temperature to vote in a Primary??. I guess the Tea Party is still alive and slugging.

BTW, did you take the time to watch what Dale called the best Beck video of all time earlier in this very thread? I didn't think any of you would watch it.

Old 08-01-2012, 02:50 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Hey, Dale, remember what I said earlier about progs watching your hilarious video about Beck? Not one of them had watched it when you just wrote.
Why would anybody watch it? All we have to do to catch him and Limpblubber, is turn on AM radio in the wee hours. Isn't that where they reside now days in a combined show?

Old 08-01-2012, 03:02 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Sorry I had to take time off to watch Beck do his show today. I wanted to see him attacking Obama and all the other things left leaners whine about.

Maybe if just one of you leaners take a chance and use your free chance to see him should do so today you might see that he is just not what your prog blogs tell you he is. Some of you would have to change your minds about him if you just watched him even once.
LOL! I have bad news for ya Roy, most of he readers here have listened top your leader, and that is exactly why they know the guy is a seller of snakeoil, full of half-truths and outright lies, and not dealing with a full deck. Heck the first time I heard him speak I thought the guy was drunk, sadly it turned out that he was not and that he really believed the "stuff" he was mouthing. Most people see Beck for who he is, and some people, such as yourself, are his No. 1 Fan

Old 08-01-2012, 03:06 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Prog blogs, of course. Now name you favorite ones since you know you don't listen to anything that isn't prog in origin.
Of-course we all know that ANY source that does not agree with, or do not make your fealess leader look saintly, must automatically be a "prog" source. Slick, Roy

Old 08-01-2012, 04:25 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,592,930 times
Quote:
Why would I listen to the rantings of a complete loon who actually cries on camera? It's pathetic that people actually listen to that garbage and believe it. There's really no point in attempting to convince you or any of his other fans that he's insane because if you can be so far gone as to believe him in the first place, there is no hope for you. Do you really believe you're among the intellectual elite of the country rather than the 90% of Americans who see him as the psychotic charlatan he is?
^^well said

Old 08-01-2012, 05:12 PM

4,204 posts, read 4,689,076 times
Did he bring his chalkboard in the stadium and showed it on giant screen???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Idiots love it when you tell them they are right. Thats why 65000 of them bought tickets to hear him speak.

Old 09-26-2012, 08:12 AM

861 posts, read 1,249,599 times
[quote=LauraC;25392589]"ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM)- More than 65,000 people filled Cowboys Stadium to see one of the most polarizing figures in America: Glenn Beck. Thousands of Beck supporters traveled from various states to hear his message."

Thousands Gather For Beck Event « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

I'd like to see Las Vegas odds makers take on Glenn Beck losing it completely. Now there's something I'd bet on. Doesn't anyone else see this? The first time I saw John Edwards I thought "Creep" and "Used Car Salesman". But then, I had the edge as my career put me in close proximity with attorney's for over thirty years. Enter Romney, who's been knocking at the presidential door for six years. Here is a guy who believes he's a god and he'll have his very own planet in the celestial kingdom. And his supporter's want to talk about Obama's birth certificate and debate if he's Muslim or not? I think we're going deeper into the rabbit hole, folks. Enjoy your ride...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies