Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 01:50 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,382,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Were talking about Beck here not Obama. Start your own Obama thread.
I made that point earlier. If selling out events means you are "successful", then Obama and others are just as successful as Beck.

Reality is, they are all talking heads.

People should try to inform themselves of both sides of arguments as much as possible, the ramifications of laws and actions they support, and then make up their own minds.

Its why I have no use for "opinion" news shows like O'Reily, Matthews, Beck, Olberman, etc.

Why should I value their opinion over my own?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2012, 01:52 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Every seat was filled by a person with a ticket for which he paid. That really gripes you and the others whose replies I have just read, doesn't it. At least time we know how many people the stadium holds and no lefty can argue about the headcount. Heeee heeee heeee.
Not only that but they had to pay their own travel expenses. No free ride for honest taxpayers.

Here's the real kicker and the REAL difference between BeckBots and OBots: BeckBots will pick up after themselves. OBots leave places looking like a disease riddled pig sty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Unfortunately for you it does not "gripe" me. LOL It was just a simple question. And the answer is, according to you, yes, all those people paid for a ticket to get in.
Talk to the hand. We know a griped out lefttard when we see one.

LMAO@u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Americans have always fallen for these charlatans. When someone is selling hope, and giving you an enemy to direct your hatred towards at the same time, it makes for an intoxicating mixture for those unable to see through the act.

Sometimes they are preaching salvation, at other times in history they were selling hair tonic, this guy preaches conspiracies and patriotism in a combination of pride and revulsion sure to reach the heights and depths of your emotional spectrum.
Oh, so you DO listen to Beck, after all, huh?

LMAO@u2.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:55 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,340,061 times
Quote:
Every seat was filled by a person with a ticket for which he paid. That really gripes you and the others whose replies I have just read, doesn't it. At least time we know how many people the stadium holds and no lefty can argue about the headcount. Heeee heeee heeee.
No need for the baggers to doctor photos and make the crowd seem larger....

Old 07-29-2012, 01:57 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancap View Post
How the world do you figure separation of the races is a conservative idea? Hell its a common sense idea. Are you gonna call Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan conservatives? I think not.
By what Conservatives here and in the real word say and do on a daily basis. You righties are the most anti-diversity bunch around. You can attempt to deny it all you want, the readers here know the truth far too well to be fooled. Do some research on this site and see WHO posts anti-diversity threads here, then get back to us when you are better informed. Oh, thanks for outing yourself here, always know what sort of "person" I am dealing with, just so ya know I have ZERO tolerance for brain dead racists on this board.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
It is always interesting to see that so many of our liberal friends just don't read links but love to comment about them. Your first answerer proved to know nothing about the link when he/she asked if all those people paid for tickets.

Of course, in reading link I found that the Westboro people managed to attend but protested from outside. I wonder if they tried to buy tickets and couldn't. Anyway all our liberal friends could find that the Westboro people agree with their thinking about Beck. Maybe they need to enlist the aid of the Westboro people.
Not only do they not read links but they babble incessantly about Beck, all the while spewing nonsense about how they never listen to him.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:59 PM

1,403 posts, read 937,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
By what Conservatives here and in the real word say and do on a daily basis. You righties are the most anti-diversity bunch around. You can attempt to deny it all you want, the readers here know the truth far too well to be fooled. Do some research on this site and see WHO posts anti-diversity threads here, then get back to us when you are better informed.
I'm not a conservative but I can do my own research and I know multicultism and DIEversity are nothing but a dead end.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:01 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,382,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Not only do they not read links but they babble incessantly about Beck, all the while spewing nonsense about how they never listen to him.

The Greatest Lie Glenn Beck Ever Told - YouTube

Old 07-29-2012, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
And John Stewarts events were successful, and Chris Matthews on site events are successful, etc.

Marketing can sale anything to anyone, if they are stupid enough to buy it.

Becks successful event doesn't make him anymore right then the Presidents sold out events make him right.
Marketing can.............sale............anything.......... ..

What does that mean, SALE?

/sigh

And btw, the lefttard events are filled with union people having been paid and bused in. I thought everybody knew that.

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-29-2012 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: off toic

Old 07-29-2012, 02:04 PM

23,548 posts, read 17,219,108 times
"Americans have always fallen for these charlatans."

Sure did in 2008 when 'they' elected a community organizer president in a novelty election. hear tell some have not seen the light and are still in rapture. must be lonely for them.

when was the last time Keith Olberman attracted that many viewers. Is he ok?

That GB so evil and misleading! He is the bogey man your mother told you about.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:04 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,136,566 times
Hey, look, its the Beck bashers, aka liberal hypocrites.

This even, like others he has organized, send a positive message of hope, charity, etc. You still bash it. This even also included thousands and thousands of volunteers who spent a day of service to the community. That sure must upset you to. After all, it wasnt forced by the government and didnt require tax payer money.

Let me know when some far left liberal talker does anything like this. They havent and they wont. Beck has helped do more to spread a positive message and promote faith, charity, and hope as well as serving your community than even Obama ever has.

Yet you liberal idiots cant take a moment to actually see what is being said here and what was done, because you're too busy on your stupid hypocritical attacks.

Like I said, when was the last time Madcow, Olberman, Odonnel, Maher, or any other liberal who runs their mouth, has ever organized event after even to spread a positive message? They are too busy living it up and talking out their asses to really give a damn about anything but a liberal agenda and themselves. Same goes to most of you liberals on here. Nothing but mindless drones and hacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies