Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 10:06 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
If they're zero liability people I do. Meaning that anyone who is on the public dole should forfeit their vote. I bet they would all forfeit their vote.
That would eliminate many teabaggers who receive Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, along with the free gubinment phone.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Oh -- you aren't that dense!! You know that wasn't Limbaugh singing, that was a parody of Farrakhan who very much likes the word "Negro". Here's Farrakhan talking about the "First Negro".
When did I claim it was Limbaugh singing?

It was actually one of Limbaugh's pals who sang it pretending to be Al Sharpton. You have your Black men mixed up. Not sure where the Farrakhan angle comes into play. Who are you going to throw in next, Samuel Jackson??

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-01-2012 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 07-31-2012, 10:08 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,946,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Rush plays an important role in our society: he gives certain posters something to troll about. Without him, they'd have to bring up Michael Savage. Or Ann Coulter's laryngeal prominence.

Rush is to the Left as strippers are to eunuchs. They know something is going on there that they don't like, but they're not sure what it is, and they sure as heck can't do anything about it, so they make faces and farting noises with their armpits.

I remain convinced that Beavis and Butthead were early-stage progressive internet trolls. "Rush Limbaugh." "Huhuhuh." "Rush is -- like -- a band." "Huhuhuh."

"Bain Capital." "Huhuhuh." "George Soros currency maniplation and insider trading convictions." "Uh....not funny, dude."
Since you brought up Ann Coulter's adams apple, what is up with that dude.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Since you brought up Ann Coulter's adams apple, what is up with that dude.
Now that dude is a true Alpha-male, not these keyboard internet commando types

Old 07-31-2012, 10:13 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,801,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I know quite a few substance abuse counselors, and they all say that addiction is lifelong. But who am I going to believe them or YOU??
So the President is a coke head?

Old 07-31-2012, 10:13 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,833,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale
If they're zero liability people I do. Meaning that anyone who is on the public dole should forfeit their vote. I bet they would all forfeit their vote.

Quote:
A Limbaugh defender doesn't want Blacks or women to vote, I'm shocked.
You caught yourself .. huh?

Your response to alphamale 'before' you edited it was basically saying that blacks and women were the ones on the public dole.

Self explanatory as to why you rushed to change it!
Blacks or women huh?

Nice cover ...
Quote:
A Limbaugh defender supports slavery era voting laws. I'm shocked.
As with democrats and liberals .. the truth slips out .. when you least want it to!

alphamale was talking about 'non-liability' people .. not all of whom are necessarily Blacks and women.

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-01-2012 at 03:58 AM..

Old 07-31-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
^ this.
Where would this forum be without the tri-weekly faux outrage savoir fail threads about rush limbaugh?
Posting a link = outrage.

Man, if you righties consider this outrage, then you guys need to grow a pair.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:34 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
So the President is a coke head?
More on the Limbaugh parody of Farrakhan -- who comes very close to actually calling Obama a Magic Negro.

Here Farrahkhan calls Obama the Messiah. Obviously this is all Limbaugh was mocking. That fawning almost worship of a mere mortal.

Farrakhan Heralds Obama as Messiah - YouTube

Old 07-31-2012, 10:35 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Ironic since he panders to the trailer park trash crowd, who aren't exactly reeling in the cash. I'm not saying he doesn't have middle or upper income earners who listen to him, just saying that it's obvious he has some poor folks who buy his propaganda. These fools are probably nodding their head in agreement when he says it.

Rush Limbaugh Doesn't Want the Poor to Vote | Gather
Do people in the ghetto's listen to NPR or LWNJ radio stations?? Just wondering because poor white people don't listen to anything political that I've seen.
I use to live very poor when I was young and this was the last thing we thought of listening to. Heck, most didn't even own a radio......

I think your slightly on the crazy side if you think Limbaugh's listener's are poor, I work for some very rich people and they often have their radio tuned to Limbaugh.

Guess your just trying to make everyone even to those that listen to President Obama.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
More on the Limbaugh parody of Farrakhan -- who comes very close to actually calling Obama a Magic Negro.
Limbaugh's song was imitating Sharpton not Farrakhan. Believe it or not, they are two different people. Who is the next Black guy you are going to mention, Samuel Jackson?

Shiiiiiiit, Negro! - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies