Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2012, 03:46 PM

2,200 posts, read 4,405,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pancake View Post
A better solution would be to eliminate all who wish to curtail the freedoms of others simply because they hold opinions the majority disagrees with.

People like you would be the first gone.

Lets call it the Final Solution.
America needs to learn that unabashed, uncontrolled personal freedom with illusory economic freedoms is a failure of a way to live.

You don't have the freedom to yell fire in a crowded theatre. Neither should you have the freedom to promote a culture of hate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2012, 03:47 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,925,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
That's where I'm at with this too. At least at this point, it looks like this may well have been a full blown terrorist attack vs. some lone nut who was ordered by the voices in his head to do a public shoot em up of random strangers. People have the right to be a Nazi, but they need to step up the investigation of these radical right wing extremist groups to make sure they're not plotting violence.
Umm they have. I guess you should pay attention. DHS basically says we are all terrorists now, those that believe in freedom and liberty anyway. They recently released a report about "right wing extremist groups. Actually they did the same type of report for "left wing extremist groups" too so I guess I should correct myself and say even the government nut grabbers are terrorists too.

As with everything else the government screws up and lets a wild eyed "right wing extremist" run wild. So they say anyway. And folks want our guns taken away.

Old 08-06-2012, 03:49 PM

10,582 posts, read 9,746,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
This is not some 20 questions at a teenage pajama party.
Then quit asking them.
Quote:
Either say what you mean
I did. But you keep trying to twist what I said, into weird things I never said. If you don't like silly games (did someone mention "teenage pajama parties"?), then quit trying to create them. Try addressing what I said, honestly, for a change.

Old 08-06-2012, 03:54 PM

20,948 posts, read 18,980,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Ya know, we're not conservative, so we don't revel in the senseless murders of people.

The crime would be heinous no matter who committed it.

Seems as if your side of the line is proud of this crap.
Actually, our side see them as what they are....tragedies.

The left ALWAYS prays that a right winger did the damage.

Old 08-06-2012, 03:58 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,614,552 times
Just curious. What does Gov. Walker have to say on this whole issue. I haven't heard his name mentioned once, yet.

Old 08-06-2012, 04:12 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,925,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Just curious. What does Gov. Walker have to say on this whole issue. I haven't heard his name mentioned once, yet.
No somebody early on blamed Walker I think in this thread.

Actually if this happened prior to the recall vote it would be a whole different story.

Old 08-06-2012, 04:12 PM

270 posts, read 521,316 times
This is not a left or right issue. That is what the government wants it to be though. It is like Eggo waffles in different varieties. Pick a flavor, they all come from the same factory.

Old 08-06-2012, 04:17 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,425,000 times
Has anyone heard if this guy was in the Tea Party? The reason I wonder is because I've heard he was a white supremacist.

Old 08-06-2012, 04:20 PM

14,880 posts, read 8,495,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
The pro gun lunacy arguments are wearing thin.
-If you take away guns, only criminals will have guns...what's your point? These 'legal' shooters are becoming criminals the instant the trigger is pulled, no existing laws are addressing this. With an all out ban, the message is clear, no ambiguity, no guns and back it up with a severe minimum mandatory.

-If you take away guns, people will still kill with knives, bats, etc....Some will but at least with these weapons the options of fight or flee are still available. Guns eliminate these options, you can't outrun a bullet. Besides, guns are so impersonal. It takes an even more depraved mind to go to the extremes of disembowelment and skull crushing to the point of death. Guns weren't just invented to gain an advantage on a enemy or adversary, they also served a role as 'humane way to kill' thus lessening psychological damage to the gun user.
Baloney ... guns were invented and found to be a more efficient means of conducting warfare than hand to hand combat with swords and bows and arrows. As for guns being a more humane way to kill is just so bloody twisted, I might as well be trying to have a conversation with a rabid animal, or teach a pig to play chess.

Quote:
-It's my Constitutional right....what's the point? We used to have the Constitutional right to be free from search and seizure. Drive down any public road now and upon a stop by law enforcement decline your property be searched..you'll likely be detained, your property can be searched despite your objections. The Supreme Court has ruled and discarded the intent of the 4 Amendment by simply saying, your car might be private property but you're on a public road and the K-9 isn't really searching, the dog is permitted to walk around and sniff. If the Constitution can be tweaked to deny rights of many, why are you so special this can't be applied to you?
The Constitution does not give anyone rights. That's your first big mistake. My rights came with me from the womb, given me by my creator, and are not subject to yours or anyone else's magnanimity. The Constitution is simply the law of our land reiterating the existence of those rights that cannot be denied by lawful governments or other men, including you. And based on your handle ... Sgt Buzzcut, it can be assumed that you took an oath to defend that constitution at some point? Well, let me inform you of the facts MISTER ... you remain bound to that oath ... it's not a carton of milk with an expiration date, and those who willfully violate that oath are what? Right ... they are DISGRACEFUL TRAITORS! You don't get to decide what parts of that constitution is worthy of your obedience Sergeant ... you ain't smart enough.

The advocacy of treason is what you are confessing to here, with the most insane idea that a little treason justifies even more. No, just a little treason demands a full measure of swift punishment, and there are mandatory sentences for treason too, you know? You'll look lovely in orange, and you'll enjoy gun free prison life as someone's new girlfriend.

Quote:
-Anywhere strict gun controls have been implemented the violence escalated.... BS, I guess the State of FL is BSn me also. In it's rawest form the 10-20-Life law is a form of gun control, addressing both criminal and more importantly, guns. Minimum Mandatory sentencing has drastically decreased violent crime by 30% since this law was enacted.

Enough is enough, gather up your guns and deliver them to the nearest reception center or toss them in the collection trucks. The gun needs to go the way of the lawn dart.
Enough is enough, indeed. And there you have it all laid out in a direct statement of violation of your oath MISTER. And recorded for posterity. If and when lawful government is restored to our country, you may take your rightful place along side your fellow collaborators and coconspirators.

That's REAL the point.

Old 08-06-2012, 04:33 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,174,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Umm they have. I guess you should pay attention. DHS basically says we are all terrorists now, those that believe in freedom and liberty anyway. They recently released a report about "right wing extremist groups. Actually they did the same type of report for "left wing extremist groups" too so I guess I should correct myself and say even the government nut grabbers are terrorists too.

As with everything else the government screws up and lets a wild eyed "right wing extremist" run wild. So they say anyway. And folks want our guns taken away.
I do pay attention, and if I remember correctly from the past few years, when reports on hate groups have been issued, and when homeland security stepped up their domestic surveillance activities on extremist right wing groups, people like you screamed bloody murder that it was all a liberal, politically motivated attack on innocent people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies