Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2012, 01:57 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,155,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
UGH!!!!! You are an idiot and this was never *YOUR* country.
Are you implying that narrow-minded, myopic ignoramuses never once operated under the assumption that everyone else should share their perverted morality and sense of entitlement?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2012, 01:57 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
i studied sikhism, they are peaceful people, you don't even hear about them.. why would anyone wanna shoot them
Here everyone likes them -- what about back in India?

According to what they're saying someone dropped the shooter off and sped away.

Old 08-05-2012, 01:58 PM

5,758 posts, read 11,635,426 times
I guess this is just how it's going to be in America. Regular mass shootings. What a country...

Old 08-05-2012, 02:00 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,098,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
This is just Sikhening.
boo

Old 08-05-2012, 02:01 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
who else here believes obama is coming for our guns and bibles and reactions like this are simply inevitable?

I'm here shivering under my afghan as we speak, awaiting my fate in either the fema concentration camps or before michelle's death panels as the new black panthers, funded by acorn and laundered money from solyndra, march down my street, led by jeremiah wright and bill ayers, armed with automatic weapons with the serial numbers scratched off from the fast and furious program that somehow escaped sheriff joe down there in arizona, while a murderous platoon of anchor babies loots my neighborhood grocery store and launches into a flash mob, dancing to latin rhythms, all the while a group of public teacher union thugs lift up senior citizens and shake the change out of their pockets to pay for the dope they smoke in the classroom as they teach our children how to masturbate and have gay sex while peeing on a likeness of christ.

I want my country back!!!
lmao loony tunes

Old 08-05-2012, 02:02 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Are you implying that narrow-minded, myopic ignoramuses never once operated under the assumption that everyone else should share their perverted morality and sense of entitlement?
No need to be condescending.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:03 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
here everyone likes them -- what about back in india?

According to what they're saying someone dropped the shooter off and sped away.
they who?

Old 08-05-2012, 02:05 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,155,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
No need to be condescending.
I'm guessing I just lost another reputation point, though I understand approximately as well as the female orgasm.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:11 PM

Oh -- I think the Sikhs do have some enemies or people who don't like them:

Punjab cabinet heads for big fat US wedding - The Times of India

Excellent way to bring Punjab some business. Punjab will not be looked down upon. The Sikhs are the most progressive people and no one can stop it. All those just cannot see a state going for modernization should think of freeing their women, and teach humanity in their schools rather than hate, kill and convert. The Sikhs will put to stop everyone whoever goes out of line. You make Sikh an enemy and they will write your name in the book and you will never be able to erase it until you rot in hell.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:13 PM

And another comment that shows not everyone likes Sikhs:

Sorry. An Air India plane that flew from Canada was blown up over the Irish sea by Sikh terrorists. Nearly 350 people lost their lives. Keep your pious hypocritical attitude to yourself.

and another:

Sikhs of yesteryear are totally different from Sikhs of today. A lot of Sikhs of today have a warped mind. Take the Sikhs of Vancouver and Toronto. The Sikhs spend more time breaking tables and chairs at their meetings and revenge for fellow Indians in India. You cannot use any temple or mosque for fermenting violence in the country and then when law and order comes in then call it an attack on the temple. What percentage of Sikhs were in the Armed forces in the 40s and 50s and what percentage of Sikhs are in the Indian armed forces today? Hindus too have sacrificed their lives in defence of punjab and India. There are no Hindu temples more than 350 years in North India today. They were all demolished by the muslim invasion
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies