Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 06:21 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times

Advertisements

Cheney Launches Full Frontal Assault on Barack Obama - Dick Cheney - Fox Nation

Tonight in Sean Hannity’s interview with Dick Cheney, the former vice president spoke out about the 2012 election season. Cheney just held the biggest fundraiser in the history of Wyoming for the presumptive GOP nominee, Mitt Romney.
Cheney said that he doesn’t believe President Obama was prepared for the job and added, “he served a couple of terms, undistinguished terms, in the Illinois state senate, missed a lot of votes, ran for the House of Representatives once and got beat and then ran for senator from Illinois … and then he disappeared for two years. I never heard anything of him while he was a member of the United States Senate and then all of a sudden he’s running for president.”
President Obama attributes blame to the Bush administration on certain problems, but Cheney was quick to point out that the president has had almost four years to deal with the issues we face as a nation and “he hasn’t dealt with them.”
Cheney said, “I think with respect to the economy, it’s the whole thing was captured in that statement the other day to small business, you know, if you’ve got a small business, you didn’t build it, somebody else did. I’ve got friends that, you know, that’s been their success story of their lives. It’s one of the great success stories of America, that we can do that sort of thing in the United States. And Barack Obama doesn’t appreciate it or understand it or have any sympathy whatsoever. He thinks everything that happens that’s good in the country comes from the government. And he’s just dead wrong.”

Old 08-07-2012, 06:29 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Cheney Launches Full Frontal Assault on Barack Obama - Dick Cheney - Fox Nation

Tonight in Sean Hannity’s interview with Dick Cheney, the former vice president spoke out about the 2012 election season. Cheney just held the biggest fundraiser in the history of Wyoming for the presumptive GOP nominee, Mitt Romney.
Cheney said that he doesn’t believe President Obama was prepared for the job and added, “he served a couple of terms, undistinguished terms, in the Illinois state senate, missed a lot of votes, ran for the House of Representatives once and got beat and then ran for senator from Illinois … and then he disappeared for two years. I never heard anything of him while he was a member of the United States Senate and then all of a sudden he’s running for president.”
President Obama attributes blame to the Bush administration on certain problems, but Cheney was quick to point out that the president has had almost four years to deal with the issues we face as a nation and “he hasn’t dealt with them.”
Cheney said, “I think with respect to the economy, it’s the whole thing was captured in that statement the other day to small business, you know, if you’ve got a small business, you didn’t build it, somebody else did. I’ve got friends that, you know, that’s been their success story of their lives. It’s one of the great success stories of America, that we can do that sort of thing in the United States. And Barack Obama doesn’t appreciate it or understand it or have any sympathy whatsoever. He thinks everything that happens that’s good in the country comes from the government. And he’s just dead wrong.”
Who? On where?

Old 08-07-2012, 06:36 AM

37,181 posts, read 19,200,869 times
What a surprise.

Still running from the noose with his new and undeserved heart, I see.

"Hope and Change" means I hope they change his status to "inmate".

Old 08-07-2012, 06:41 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,762,566 times
I don't see where he said anything that was untrue.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:41 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
What a surprise.

Still running from the noose with his new and undeserved heart, I see.

"Hope and Change" means I hope they change his status to "inmate".
too bad you dont hold the current occupant of the WH to the same standard.

hypocrisy=lack of credibility

Old 08-07-2012, 07:38 AM

37,181 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
too bad you dont hold the current occupant of the WH to the same standard.

hypocrisy=lack of credibility
We'll prosecute them one at a time.

There are a couple of places in the world that Cheney would be arrested on sight for war crimes. Unfortunately the U.S hasn't brought him to trial yet.

That may have to do with Obama not wanting to put himself at risk later.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:39 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Dick Cheney has been compared to the Devil dozens of times. Maybe it's because he shoots his friends in the face with a shotgun.

Who gives a crap what the SOB thinks

Old 08-07-2012, 07:46 AM

20,458 posts, read 12,381,706 times
God bless this great American. Dick Cheney is a national hero.

and he is right once again.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:47 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,949 times
Talking Dick Cheney gives a scathing assessment of current WH and defends Bush

Call me Claude Rains.

Shocking!

Wise advice for Willard: make Dicky-bird your veep. He's experienced.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:47 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Cheney is the signature "conservative".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies