Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2012, 08:04 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,008 times

Advertisements

It's clear that scumbag Obozo does NOT want his records open...because they will reveal that he has lied about his past. I would bet that the scumbag got into Columbia and HLS as a foreign student...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2012, 08:06 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,393,969 times
Haha, you mouth breathing retard birthers never give up. Honestly, the way some of you are so obsessed over Obama, you probably sit around jerking it to stories about him being from another country.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:27 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
It's clear that scumbag Obozo does NOT want his records open...because they will reveal that he has lied about his past. I would bet that the scumbag got into Columbia and HLS as a foreign student...
I simply love the fact that a three year old Aprils Fool's Joke has become a core part of Birther insanity, It's like a genetic marker for fools.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:28 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
There is NO advantage to entering an American college as a foreign student.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
I guess my whole problem with this is that they are college transcripts and documents. Why in the world would anyone seal them let alone the President of the US?
They are not sealed. Your problem is solved.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:32 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,337,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
As a matter of fact, most colleges/universities love foreign students because they have to pay the full tab - no US provided financial aid for them.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:37 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Some cannot get into good schools unless they are a foreign student. Obama was clearly one of those that needed that (foreign student) help.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:39 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
And there are scholarships specifically for them unlike many of the rest. Dob't let The Dude suck you in.
There are scholarships for all sorts of things. There are scholarships for people who want to become teachers. There are scholarships for young women who write essays that are judged by the League of Women Voters. There are scholarships for students whose parents work for Hewlett Packard or 3M or Target or Wal-Mart or Joe's Motors. The number of scholarships for foreign students is miniscule compared to all the scholarships that are available.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Nothing about Bush was private, you even got Mitt's high school prank out there, but everything documenting Barry's history is out of bounds.
There is nothing private about Obama that was not private about Bush. On the other hand, Obama has released documents that Bush (and no other President) has ever released. You appear to be lost in another fever dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper
Numerous official government documents records Obama being legally registered as Barry Soetoro. School registries shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro.
This is of course a complete lie. There is a single document in existence that has ever been shown to contain that name, and it is the registration form for the St. Franciskus Asisi school in Indonesia. No other example of the name exists, and in every single government record he is shown by his correct name of Barack Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper
During his Occidental College days he is registered as Barry Soetoro. An entry in the journal of the California assembly in reference to grants given to foreign exchange students (this official government document lists Obama as a foreigner not a US citizen. A US citizen wouldn’t qualify for foreign exchange student funding) states Obama as Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.
More bald faced lies. In the California assembly reference, the person's name is not Barry Soetoro, it is for a person named Soetoro Moestabjab. Further more, it says that Mr. Moestebjab was in high school at the same time Obama was in college.

Another Birther fail built on ignorance, stupidity and an astounding inability to comprehend what they read.

Birthers believe the most idiotic things.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Wait, stop and think of this.. If I apply for a position with a company and they want to verify my education I proved a transcript or my records.
That's weird. In a 30 year career, I have never once been asked for my college transcripts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies