Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 06:57 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i already responded but this is a better answer.
the name of the gal who was assaulted might have been hispanic and the behavior was ghetto however the blogs that are coming in are saying both of the men charged were white.
see link. the press did zealously avoid mentioning race but other people have done google queries on the names involved. so far its looks like they were white. white muggers a media dream come true.

conrad slimak | exleftist.com
So basically when you claimed it was a black on latino crime....you were making sh*t up.

Huck, get some help....take a long walk....just stop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2012, 08:30 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
here u go. and u will find the absence of race omitted and the explanations for why.
Eight Teens Charged In Mob Attacks Over The Weekend « CBS Chicago
The attack involves no minorities, yet you go out of your way to blame Blacks and Hispanics. Sounds like a racist agenda you are pushing.

Old 08-08-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
The attack involves no minorities, yet you go out of your way to blame Blacks and Hispanics. Sounds like a racist agenda you are pushing.
The victims were hispanic, he got it 1/2 right.

In fairness, Chicago has had a huge rash of flash-mob violence that has been almost entirely african american.

However, yes....he imagineered this to be a black crime. While I've not seen definitive proof myself the assailant is said to be white, however that's 2nd hand info at this time....which of course would further burst hucks "media conspiracy" bubble.

In short, Huck should issue an apology because just *fixing* your posts after the fact makes him worse than any media he might complain about.
(In fairness, google Trayvon Martin and Daniel Adkins....one of their shooters is under charges.....hmmmmm)

Old 08-08-2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The victims were hispanic, he got it 1/2 right.

In fairness, Chicago has had a huge rash of flash-mob violence that has been almost entirely african american.

However, yes....he imagineered this to be a black crime. While I've not seen definitive proof myself the assailant is said to be white, however that's 2nd hand info at this time....which of course would further burst hucks "media conspiracy" bubble.

In short, Huck should issue an apology because just *fixing* your posts after the fact makes him worse than any media he might complain about.
(In fairness, google Trayvon Martin and Daniel Adkins....one of their shooters is under charges.....hmmmmm)
Fiore is a Hispanic last name? I'm Hispanic and have never met a Hispanic with that name. As far as the attacker, all you have to do is google his name and you will get a photo. According to the comments on some websites, others have done this already

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...FcS10AGwlICoBw

Old 08-09-2012, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
Fiore is a Hispanic last name? I'm Hispanic and have never met a Hispanic with that name. As far as the attacker, all you have to do is google his name and you will get a photo. According to the comments on some websites, others have done this already

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...FcS10AGwlICoBw
The newspaper describes the victims as hispanic and as a 45yo woman with an 11yo daughter.
Quick question, if Rosella Martinez marries Bob Fiore, what would her last name usually be after that in US society?

Thanks for the picture link. I am generally wary about searching that way given possible name duplication but with such an unusual name I should have made an exception.

Old 08-09-2012, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The newspaper describes the victims as hispanic and as a 45yo woman with an 11yo daughter.
Quick question, if Rosella Martinez marries Bob Fiore, what would her last name usually be after that in US society?

Thanks for the picture link.
The victim was an 11 year old girl. Regardless, there was no racial component to the story, yet what's his face decided to make it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies