Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2012, 09:19 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,040,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming Ming View Post
That is her in the pic. But yes Moochelle is kind of dated nobody calls her that anymore, They call her the Wookie.
Wow, another uneducated response and a disgrace to our country.

Old 08-11-2012, 09:23 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
What- one red neck out of twenty thousand people will blurt out "I don;t want no negro in the White House"
The exact statement to which I was referring was "NO ONE hates him because he's black!!" Does 1 = 0 in the math books you've studied?

Sadly, it's a heck of a lot more than one redneck... go over to a non-moderated political forum, and let us know how many racists you can count. I'll warn you, it will be tough to keep track.

Old 08-11-2012, 09:23 PM

288 posts, read 283,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
no did not say 90% of black voted for Obama because he is black! never did i said that! simple fact, 90% of blacks voted for Obama. my point was if 90% white people would have voted for mccain they, white folks would be labal racist!! just another fact! black people can be as dumb or as smart as any other race. the majority voted for him because he was a black man. he could have been adolfe hitler as long as his skin was black they would have voted for him!!

You have no proof that the majority voted for President Obama just because he's black, it's just your messed up opinion. OTOH, I really don't care who white folks vote for, they have that right. The only reason why a white person or any person is called a racist is if they are doing something hateful to another race..

Old 08-11-2012, 09:25 PM

659 posts, read 1,014,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Wow, another uneducated response and a disgrace to our country.
what happened to racist? You tell everyone in this forum they are uneducated and racist. How come that doesn't apply to me?

Old 08-11-2012, 09:26 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,506,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
"Freedom of speech" doesn't fully apply on a private forum - although this particular childish form of name-calling is allowed, unless Obama himself were being directly attacked as a poster on the board. The freedom of speech is also limited in real life, which some people still don't seem to understand. You can call him names, sure, but I imagine the secret service wouldn't take speech that threatens him very lightly.

He can read good what??

Sorry, I couldn't resist...
He can read a Teleprompter..
Public figures are not protected by the publics attacks and name calling. Bill Maher, Rush Limbaugh, etc etc have called many public figures names, and no one goes after them

Old 08-11-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
do you think 90% of black people voted for Obama because because they knew all about his politics. or just because he was black.
I don't know, since I've never taken a poll of every Black American to ask why they voted for him... but I imagine a good number picked him because they felt he was the best candidate. Is that so hard to believe??? I'm a white woman who didn't vote for Hillary in the primaries, so not everyone is blinded by "allegiances" to their own type.

Quote:
according to most liberal thinking black people would be the most racist. i would hate to see what would have happend if 90% of whites voted for Mc cain. white people would be label racist. but its ok with blacks doing it! .
Nothing but assumptions... care to back up any of these statements with proof? Doubt you could.

Old 08-11-2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique27 View Post
You have no proof that the majority voted for President Obama just because he's black, it's just your messed up opinion. OTOH, I really don't care who white folks vote for, they have that right. The only reason why a white person or any person is called a racist is if they are doing something hateful to another race..
The polls showed 95% blacks voted for Obama. What polls, the ones the DEMS want you to believe. Rasmussen/Gallop showed less. ANd dont believe it wasnt for his color, even though he half breed as he came out of a White women.
Is Obama taking black vote for granted? - CNN.com

Old 08-11-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
He can read a Teleprompter..
I think you missed the joke, LOL. Or was that an attempt to answer with your own joke?

Quote:
Public figures are not protected by the publics attacks and name calling. Bill Maher, Rush Limbaugh, etc etc have called many public figures names, and no one goes after them
Yes, and I never said otherwise... actually said name-calling IS protected, but there are other limits on free speech (like criminal libel and threats of violence, among others). Not sure why it makes you feel better to call him stupid names, but you are more than welcomed to do so. Whatever floats your boat!

Old 08-11-2012, 09:36 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming Ming View Post
what happened to racist? You tell everyone in this forum they are uneducated and racist. How come that doesn't apply to me?
Sorry, I don't go around this forum telling people they are uneducated and racist. Although I have probably said it to a few because it is true. Educated people do not use derogatory terms to trash someone. And I know racism first hand because I am from Mississippi. And let me tell you that the south will never get over having a black man as president. And that is why there is all this trash talking about Michelle

Old 08-11-2012, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I think you missed the joke, LOL. Or was that an attempt to answer with your own joke?

Yes, and I never said otherwise... actually said name-calling IS protected, but there are other limits on free speech (like criminal libel and threats of violence, among others). Not sure why it makes you feel better to call him stupid names, but you are more than welcomed to do so. Whatever floats your boat!
Calling Obama names is one thing, meaning it is another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies