Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 11:12 AM

390 posts, read 265,825 times

Advertisements

In case anyone is confused:

]http://www.bigboomstick.com/images/guide.jpg

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-13-2012 at 04:16 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2012, 12:04 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
How about you try to a mag dump when you're out of a slumber, adrenaline spiked, with hoodrats running around a van that has natural cover and concealment to it? .223/5.56 often does not penetrate heavy cover.

You do know he scored hits on all of them, correct?
He couldn't even SEE THEM because they weren't smiling.

20yrsinbranson

Old 08-11-2012, 12:07 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
You have to admit...there are worse ways to divert a thread.
I wasn't even tried to derail. I was pointing out the blood lust we humans have for each other. Criminal or not. War or not. Abortion or not. It's just funny to see the glee on the one hand and outrage on the other when, in the end, we stand alone and make our choices and nobody lives our lives but us. Unless someone tries to outlaw your choices or decides your choices deserve death.

Now, back to the gun talk.

Old 08-11-2012, 12:35 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,282,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I wasn't even tried to derail. I was pointing out the blood lust we humans have for each other. Criminal or not. War or not. Abortion or not. It's just funny to see the glee on the one hand and outrage on the other when, in the end, we stand alone and make our choices and nobody lives our lives but us. Unless someone tries to outlaw your choices or decides your choices deserve death.

Now, back to the gun talk.
My apologies if my post mistakenly implied blood lust.

Old 08-12-2012, 09:38 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Quote:
Very good then. AK-47s (buzzword for gun control freaks) and Dick Cheney (buzzword for Republican haters) in two postings.

Is there any way you could insert some Romney Hood or Dubya schtick in your next comment?
I think you already did.

Old 08-12-2012, 09:43 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I'm not arguing that the gun shop owner didn't have a right to do what he did but....everyone here better be prochoice since we want so many born people dead anyway..
My God the ignorance.

The difference is that babies HAVE NO CHOICE in the matter; they are innocent beings and some sloppy skank murders them.

These guys are grown adults and made bad choices that harmed others.

Don't even try to compare the murder of an innocent with a criminal twit.

Old 08-12-2012, 10:31 PM

1,359 posts, read 1,171,522 times
I have it on good authority that he was a good guy, who fell in with the wrong crowd. He loved his mom, and was just starting to turn his life around. Family members still remember him as a cute kid who used to make everyone laugh with his silly antics. He was an all star basketball player and an aspiring rapper. /s

Old 08-12-2012, 11:56 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
More than likely he came in Rambo style, shooting from the hip and nor shouldered.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:09 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,936,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemdiver View Post
I have it on good authority that he was a good guy, who fell in with the wrong crowd. He loved his mom, and was just starting to turn his life around. Family members still remember him as a cute kid who used to make everyone laugh with his silly antics. He was an all star basketball player and an aspiring rapper. /s
If we are talking about the young man that died, I have it on good authority that he violently broke into not only a gun shop, but someones home. He attempted to rob these people and possibly murder them, if not with a gun then with his method of entry. I have it on good authority that he did not care about those he would affect with his actions. I have it on good authority that he deserved exactly what he recieved for his actions.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:22 AM

2,608 posts, read 2,097,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I didn't realize robbery warranted the death penalty in the good 'ol US of A....
Come out to my place at 4 am and try to rob me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies